:26:

inbetween
03-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Moving to an Apache?

BY U BOY
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Moving to an Apache?
This boat was the center of ALOT of entertainment on the Other site:sifone:

I have been wanting an Apache for a few years now but hard to find one that is priced right for what it is.I don't have the urge or means to do a restore,so I have to find the right one.

BY U BOY
03-22-2009, 12:57 AM
enjoy the read:sifone:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/179200-28-apache-classifieds.html

then the follow up thread
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/187419-looking-apache.html good stuff starts on page 8 but you need to read them both all the way through. They should be classics one day:)

fund razor
03-22-2009, 08:28 AM
You are a bad person Patrick.

It was nice to reminisce about the days when we could flame people who asked for it. Back in the live ammo days.
Funny to see Chris painted as a negative force for someone buying/selling a Brave.

Anywho... funny that I ended up buying Bill's boat, Chris helped with the sale, and even drove me out to haul it back. Maybe you get what you give with Chris. Maybe the nicest and most helpful guys get painted as negative when they stand up to people who provoke them. Yet... in the end... they do anything for anybody that they can. Even start a whole new forum. Or help two buddies make a sale and give up a day of work to help one buddy tow her home. Thanks again WMF and Chris for helping my Brave purchase go smooth and easy.

I guess people are kind of complicated, huh?

mosi
03-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know anything about this boat????

:lurk5::lurk5:

:leaving:

Ratickle
03-22-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1991-APACHE-Brave-94669269
:26:

Is it a different owner now, (I hope).

Bobcat
03-22-2009, 09:19 AM
It says single propulsion , but has two engines/outdrives

phragle
03-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Too be honest, one of the main reasons I came here from there was not that partucular thread, but those types of threads. There is outing a thief (like I know not to buy boats from LDD and parts from Trick) then there is the vile personal attacks that were going on over there. I enjoy bustin balls on here as much as the next guy, but what itsn't and hopefully what won't ever be here is the pack animal mentality of a bunch guys trying to outdo each other to win some kind of vile Insult Of The Week contest while thumping thier chests and grunting. It's one thing to be angry at being wronged and warn your friends about an individual, it another to make a forum into a hostile environment.

cosmic12
03-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Too be honest, one of the main reasons I came here from there was not that partucular thread, but those types of threads. There is outing a thief (like I know not to buy boats from LDD and parts from Trick) then there is the vile personal attacks that were going on over there. I enjoy bustin balls on here as much as the next guy, but what itsn't and hopefully what won't ever be here is the pack animal mentality of a bunch guys trying to outdo each other to win some kind of vile Insult Of The Week contest while thumping thier chests and grunting. It's one thing to be angry at being wronged and warn your friends about an individual, it another to make a forum into a hostile environment.

Good Point,--------------------- But it was about an Apache:26:

Ratickle
03-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Insult Of The Week contest

Probably not a good idea.....:sifone:

mosi
03-22-2009, 12:35 PM

:)

fund razor
03-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I think that we should do more for the manatees. :)

mosi
03-22-2009, 05:59 PM
:)

Did my part.....here's your sign!!

fund razor
03-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I meant with the manatee. Sorry. I assume that if cow is tasty.. and fish is tasty... that manatees must be tasty.

mosi
03-22-2009, 08:16 PM
I've been told that in my younger days, after a night of drinking.......
\.
.....I found uglier and stinkier things tasty :(

WMF
04-25-2009, 01:39 PM
I miss the John John days!!! That was fun!! it is not as much fun messing with Andy( TEXacom*******) he always has to get Serious about everything:26:

Sean Stinson
04-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Anything Apache stirs the tribe into an uprising you know that!!!!!

Roger 1
04-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Anything Apache stirs the tribe into an uprising you know that!!!!!

Especially if someone has been running whiskey to 'em. All it takes is a little firewater and it's on!!!:party::boxing_smiley::smash::smilielol5:

cosmic12
04-25-2009, 08:01 PM
I miss the John John days!!! That was fun!! it is not as much fun messing with Andy( TEXacom*******) he always has to get Serious about everything:26:

Hey!! what is that in your avitar? Something you need to tell us?:drool5:

WMF
04-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes I got a 2002 Cigarette Mystique, sorry I didnt tell anyone yet, it has not arrived from Texas!! I will put a post in the General discusion section!!

cosmic12
04-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Well then let me be the first to say congrats:cheers2: All your looking finally paid off, sounds like a great summer ahead. Have a ball.

WMF
04-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks, it was hell getting a loan!! I will have the boat here by next weekend, then we will party:26:

fund razor
04-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes I got a 2002 Cigarette Mystique, sorry I didnt tell anyone yet, it has not arrived from Texas!! I will put a post in the General discusion section!!

Congrats Bill! :D

ar15meister
04-28-2009, 03:21 PM
congrats bill.

Quinlan
04-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Congrats Welcome to da club!!

WMF
04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks Guys, I am going to put a post in the gerenral disscusion sectio soon!!

MikeyFIN
08-23-2009, 05:51 PM

Agree an all counts except I havenīt seen any competition even standing alone against a group on the other site... they just dunno what ran over them when they get me fired up... :26: