PDA

View Full Version : Murray marine kw

Bobcat
03-16-2009, 04:46 PM
went in friday to try and buy a junk motor to use parts off of(OB) he mr.murray had just sold all his old stuff to the junkman, but he sat down in front of the computer and walked me through all the stuff I needed to do to fix my steering problem , I was there an hour and did not buy a thing, you don't see that much down here anymore . I just want to say kudos to murray marine:)

Wrinkleface
03-16-2009, 05:30 PM
went in friday to try and buy a junk motor to use parts off of(OB) he mr.murray had just sold all his old stuff to the junkman, but he sat down in front of the computer and walked me through all the stuff I needed to do to fix my steering problem , I was there an hour and did not buy a thing, you don't see that much down here anymore . I just want to say kudos to murray marine:)

Well, OK then!!!!:sifone:

MarylandMark
03-16-2009, 06:11 PM
It took him an hour????

I would have handed you a mirror and say here is your problem

Wrinkleface
03-16-2009, 06:38 PM
It took him an hour????

I would have handed you a mirror and say here is your problem

:eek:

phragle
03-16-2009, 09:24 PM
your refering to he loose nut behind the wheel???

Sean Stinson
03-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Lee is a pretty good guy........

MarylandMark
03-17-2009, 02:00 PM
your refering to he loose nut behind the wheel???

Yea mon!

Bobcat
03-17-2009, 10:36 PM
youse all in trubba nowa !:biggrinjester:

Ratickle
03-18-2009, 04:59 AM

You sure are cheap....:sifone:

phragle
03-18-2009, 05:11 AM
youse all in trubba nowa !:biggrinjester:

If I wasn't in trouble..I would be really worried I screwed something up....