PDA

View Full Version : Dana Marine

gerritm
03-10-2009, 08:38 AM
:) I just wanted to thank Bob from Dana Marine for turning me on to a better type of engine vent for my Fountain. We run alot in salt water and within a year or 2 the powder coating on the rear vents peel and flake off. Several Fountains that are local have the same problems. I sent an e-mail to Dana and Bob recommended having a special coating to seal the metal, applied before powder coating the vents. Having 6 vents on my 42 EX, I think it cost $10 extra per vent and should be well worth the investment of not having to have them replaced or re- powder coated every couple of years. I received the finished vents in about 2-3 weeks from the order and they look great. Check out Dana if you have a Fountain and are having problems with the engine vents peeling.

Gerritm

whataworld51
04-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Just got some grab handles and besels in from Dana for my dash make over. Very nice finish work.

old377guy
04-19-2009, 01:24 PM
yeah, Dana got some good marks over on the old site

Wardey
05-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Dana is top of the line !!! We are a dealer for them. Dave

McD
05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Extreme Marine Tampa

I ordered a new steering wheel, starter, steering cable and other parts for my Baja from Extreme Marine Tampa, www.ExtremeMarineTampa.com . His prices were the best I could find. Dave was honest and knowledgeable with all my selections. Sometimes it's the small dealers who give you the best service. He is very fast and friendly. Dave at Extreme is always my first choice! I would not hesitate to order from Extreme again. Thanks Dave !!!

Sincerely,

Mike M.

(McD)

Baja24
05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Extreme Marine Tampa

I ordered my purple steering wheel and other parts for my Baja-24 from Extreme Marine Tampa, www.ExtremeMarineTampa.com . Dave's prices were the best I could find online or even local. Dave was honest and knowledgeable, that is something I found important. Always said, it's the small dealers who give you the best service. He service was fast and he's very friendly. I would not hesitate to order from Extreme again.
Keep my boat running and looking good - DAVE!

Safe Boating
Baja24 [/I]