PDA

View Full Version : grand haven,mi

baronmarine
03-08-2009, 08:45 PM
hey there is light at the end of the tunnel. just got home from the cottage. and the coast guard has there first boat in the water.

todd

Ratickle
03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
hey there is light at the end of the tunnel. just got home from the cottage. and the coast guard has there first boat in the water.

todd

But did the noise police boat sink?

Magic Medicine
03-09-2009, 08:45 AM
But did the noise police boat sink?

Thats funny right there.

Offshore Ginger
03-09-2009, 08:52 AM

todd Todd have you finished painying the cottage yet ?

baronmarine
03-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Todd have you finished painying the cottage yet ?

art i don't think i will ever be done. just the kitchen/dining room and stairway left for this year. but i want to stain the out side this spring. who ever said a cottage was relaxing?

todd

baronmarine
03-13-2009, 03:19 PM
the coast guard was there 2nd boat in. the ice is gone from the beach. sun is bright, with a great weekend forecast. spring next thursday. i hope this is it for winter.
todd

Magic Medicine
03-13-2009, 06:36 PM
the coast guard was there 2nd boat in. the ice is gone from the beach. sun is bright, with a great weekend forecast. spring next thursday. i hope this is it for winter.
todd

I hear ya, summerized the 4 sleds last friday.

Ratickle
03-13-2009, 06:50 PM
todd

You forget you're in Michigan?:sifone:

Offshore Ginger
03-13-2009, 07:35 PM
art i don't think i will ever be done. just the kitchen/dining room and stairway left for this year. but i want to stain the out side this spring. who ever said a cottage was relaxing?

todd Todd give me a shout when you get the time and where is Ben's new shop ? Todd i think i will be up in Nunica for a long time and would like to stay in the Grand Haven / Spring lake & Nunica area for the time being .:sifone: Hey guy's i hear on Wed it just might be in the 60's here in are area .................. COOL .

Ratickle
03-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Todd give me a shout when you get the time and where is Ben's new shop ? Todd i think i will be up in Nunica for a long time and would like to stay in the Grand Haven / Spring lake & Nunica area for the time being .:sifone:

Did he move from behind the Corner Grocery there?

baronmarine
03-16-2009, 07:36 AM
Todd give me a shout when you get the time and where is Ben's new shop ? Todd i think i will be up in Nunica for a long time and would like to stay in the Grand Haven / Spring lake & Nunica area for the time being .:sifone: Hey guy's i hear on Wed it just might be in the 60's here in are area .................. COOL .

hi art. did you get my email last week? i think we will be home this weekend. i'll let you know.

todd

Offshore Ginger
03-16-2009, 08:13 AM
hi art. did you get my email last week? i think we will be home this weekend. i'll let you know.

Todd Todd i did not get your e mail last week and maybe its because we switched to Charter . Todd i sent you e mail twice last week at work and they both came back.

baronmarine
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Todd i did not get your e mail last week and maybe its because we switched to Charter . Todd i sent you e mail twice last week at work and they both came back.

didn't you get my reply??

todd

baronmarine
03-23-2009, 03:50 PM
well we are getting closer now. i saw moon in his 36' apache going out of the channel yesterday.

todd

Ratickle
03-23-2009, 03:51 PM
well we are get closer now. i saw moon in his 36' apache going out of the channel yesterday.

todd

Saaawwwweeettt!!!!

Today was probably pretty rough out there.

MattBMiller
03-23-2009, 04:28 PM
well we are getting closer now. i saw moon in his 36' apache going out of the channel yesterday.

todd

Great to hear some Michganders are hitting the water. I think I'm going to splash mine this weekend and see if she still floats after adding the extension box and stuff.

boatme
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Saw Todds place this week

Way cool todd

baronmarine
03-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Saw Todds place this week

Way cool todd

thankyou marc. it's funny all the painting i have been doing. and when you go by i'm sitting on the deck taking a break.

todd

Magic Medicine
03-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Great to hear some Michganders are hitting the water. I think I'm going to splash mine this weekend and see if she still floats after adding the extension box and stuff.

Lets hope so!

boatme
03-24-2009, 10:21 AM
thankyou marc. it's funny all the painting i have been doing. and when you go by i'm sitting on the deck taking a break.

todd

Yea Twice

You recognoize Cherie and I yesterday ?? We honked she was driving

CarBiz
03-25-2009, 02:24 PM

todd

Man Moon is hardcore!!:) Ben just picked my motors up yesterday hopefully he finds the problem!!:(

rschap1
03-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Problem?

baronmarine
03-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Man Moon is hardcore!!:) Ben just picked my motors up yesterday hopefully he finds the problem!!:(

j:what is going on. ben is hardcore also. he was with him. and ben will find the problem.

CarBiz
03-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Problem?

Yup one is smoking and the other has water in the oil.:ack2:

Ratickle
03-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Yup one is smoking and the other has water in the oil.:ack2:

That sucks, hope not too serious.

Is Ben still behind corner grocery?

baronmarine
03-26-2009, 12:55 PM

Is Ben still behind corner grocery?

yep he's still behind cookies corner off 104.

todd

CarBiz
03-26-2009, 04:55 PM

Me too as i have about 20 hrs on these things that i just had built last year. :(

Offshore Ginger
03-26-2009, 08:01 PM
yep he's still behind cookies corner off 104.

toddIm right down the road on 104 past cookies corner first road to the right working on a friends 32 Skater next to canvas kings . Todd maybe we should hook up sometime soon .:26:

Offshore Ginger
03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Me too as i have about 20 hrs on these things that i just had built last year. :( Not to be rude but please tell me yiou did not have them rebuilt at Baker's .

rschap1
03-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Ford guys in Lansing right? Man that's too bad. Hope it's something simple on each for ya!! GET THEM ROOSTER TAILS FLYIN!!!

CarBiz
03-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Not to be rude but please tell me yiou did not have them rebuilt at Baker's .

Hey Art! No i had them done at a Felice Racing Engines in Ionia. Don't get me wrong they build a good engine. i think it me a riser leaking. As for the smoking thing i really don't know. I pulled all the plugs and they all look good.

baronmarine
04-17-2009, 04:38 PM
boats boats and more boats! i've been watching www.surfgrandhaven.com most of day, a man there are lots of boats out today. i will be out there in a couple of hours.

todd

Ratickle
04-17-2009, 04:55 PM
boats boats and more boats! i've been watching www.surfgrandhaven.com most of day, a man there are lots of boats out today. i will be out there in a couple of hours.

todd

Which boat? I'll watch....

baronmarine
04-17-2009, 05:02 PM
rat there was been i bunch out today. i just talked to mrs baron (sheri) and she said the same thing. i'm walking out the door from work as i type and heading out. boatles. i'll give you a full report tomorrow. you should come out.

todd

Offshore Ginger
04-17-2009, 05:29 PM
As i was going thru spring lake around 11:00 i saw Parnell heading out for a ride and on my way back thru Grand Haven , around 4:30 i saw him heading back by Hall's and Todd , just curious what is your game plan for the Barron ? Todd shoot me a P M .

Twin27Advantage
04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Todd, we will be out running around spring lake, the river and the channel. I am sure it will be freezing on the lake, also have some friends staying on there boat at the warf so I am sure we will hang down there.

Are you and Sheri going out to the bars in the evening for chili blues?

See ya tomorrow if your on the water!

boatme
04-18-2009, 07:14 AM
As i was going thru spring lake around 11:00 i saw Parnell heading out for a ride and on my way back thru Grand Haven , around 4:30 i saw him heading back by Hall's and Todd , just curious what is your game plan for the Barron ? Todd shoot me a P M .

What boat was he in ??

Offshore Ginger
04-18-2009, 10:44 AM
What boat was he in ?? It was his Donzi with the Mitcher T , paint job.
:)

baronmarine
04-20-2009, 07:45 AM
great day out there saturday. saw a lot of crusiers. there was a 75'er out there that was bad to the bone. saw todd on saturday near the draw bridge and on the wall at snug. on the way home yesterday there was smokin hot 40'ish cat on a tilt trailer coming into spring lake. had blues and silvers in the paint. anyone know who it is??
art i got your pm and i will give you a ring.

todd

Spazboz
04-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Ran the 185 Powerplay from Holland to Port Sheldon and back Saturday. Air wasn't as cold as I thought it would be out there, but then again maybe I was just to happy to be out there to notice!

Twin27Advantage
04-20-2009, 09:23 PM
You must have been happy cuz it was cold after a few minutes of running. Then again I don't have any wind protection.

Sure was a great day!