PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to join us?

SLBOATDRINKS
03-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Thought I'd bring this over from OSO:

Need Remedy's help to get this winter funk out of my system.

I will be down in Pompano with my brother in-law Matt on Friday 3-13 thru Monday the 16th.

We splash on Saturday!

OldSchool
03-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll be in Pompano from the 12th-16th, but boatless. Staying at a friends condo right at the Hillsboro inlet. I'll moon you guys as you go past!!!:biggrinjester::rofl:

Pat, stop by and pick us up, let's go get a drink or 12!!! :cheers2:

Craig

SLBOATDRINKS
03-04-2009, 09:42 PM
I'll be in Pompano from the 12th-16th, but boatless. Staying at a friends condo right at the Hillsboro inlet. I'll moon you guys as you go past!!!:biggrinjester::rofl:

Pat, stop by and pick us up, let's go get a drink or 12!!! :cheers2:

Craig

We will be going out from Hillsboro. I'll have my camera with me. :biggrinjester:

OldSchool
03-17-2009, 11:02 AM
I watched for you guys from the pool and balcony all weekend and never saw you. The wind was blowing like a MoFo all week!!!!! Did you all get out?

SLBOATDRINKS
03-17-2009, 11:05 AM
I watched for you guys from the pool and balcony all weekend and never saw you. The wind was blowing like a MoFo all week!!!!! Did you all get out?

I poked my head out of Hillsboro inlet at 10:30 on Saturday and then went back in. Ran the inside to Shooters and then headed out of Port Everglades to Miami after lunch.

The seas were NUTS!

OldSchool
03-17-2009, 11:21 AM
I poked my head out of Hillsboro inlet at 10:30 on Saturday and then went back in. Ran the inside to Shooters and then headed out of Port Everglades to Miami after lunch.

The seas were NUTS!

Yes they were. I watched a ton of boats get a peek and turn around!! 10:30 explains it, we didn't get down to the pool until about noon each day.

What was more alarming was the amount of 18-20 foot boats that went out of the inlet. Crazy!!!

SLBOATDRINKS
03-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes they were. I watched a ton of boats get a peek and turn around!! 10:30 explains it, we didn't get down to the pool until about noon each day.

What was more alarming was the amount of 18-20 foot boats that went out of the inlet. Crazy!!!

I thought the exact same thing about the small boats going out. Big Balls.