PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the PBCC

Airpacker
03-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Formed in 1989, the Performance Boat Club of Canada has been involved with poker runs and fun runs for its members for 20 years now.

For more information, please see www.performanceboatclub.ca

Bobthebuilder
03-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Great. I renewed at the Toronto Boat Show and look forward to doing some runs with a great group of guys.:)
Bob

catastrophe
03-04-2009, 11:34 AM
I've invited the KING OF KOOL-AID to Lake Simcoe.

Another WHACK JOB among us won't hurt.

Bobthebuilder
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I've invited the KING OF KOOL-AID to Lake Simcoe.

Another WHACK JOB among us won't hurt.

Awe, I wanna meet our KING !! I have knee surgery on June 11th so will miss Lake Simcoe which I believe is the 13th. Maybe I will drive up and have dinner with you guys.
Bob

Airpacker
03-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Awe, I wanna meet our KING !! I have knee surgery on June 11th so will miss Lake Simcoe which I believe is the 13th. Maybe I will drive up and have dinner with you guys.
Bob

Geez Bob, shoulder, knee, I think a nice SIT DOWN cat is what you need :)

Bobthebuilder
03-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Geez Bob, shoulder, knee, I think a nice SIT DOWN cat is what you need :)

Hmmm. A sit down cat, eh? When I look at some of the prices these days Sean, it's very tempting. Not sure I need a 5th boat tho ! LOL
Also I've always said, if I had a cat I would end up killing myself, and that would not be good. Think I'll stick with the Vees and try not to fall off them so much. :)

Airpacker
03-06-2009, 08:55 AM
If falling off your boat is what does it, its a good thing you aren't a drinker Bob, you'd be in surgery weekly :)

Bobthebuilder
03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
If falling off your boat is what does it, its a good thing you aren't a drinker Bob, you'd be in surgery weekly :)

If I drank, I could only imagine !! LOL Strange thing is I've been jumping on and off boats hundreds of times over the last 25 years without incident till that fall in Cancun last June. Said to someone the problem is, I think I'm still 25...... and I'm not. :) LOL

stecz20
03-06-2009, 05:31 PM
whos this alec guy??? he called me up and propositioned me.. wants me to come up north and run his empire, some **** like that.... what do you think bob????