PDA

View Full Version : sit tight kidies

glassdave
10-23-2008, 01:00 AM
i got some cool stuff in the shop this winter. Got a MAJOR re-hab on a Cig twenty (or 2) a bad ass carbon fiber prototype job on this sick four wheel motorcycle thingie and oh yea . . . i think theres a Cig 35 in there to somewhere just to name a few. I'll have some good threads going after the snow starts flying and i am living at the shop 24/7 . . . Boat painting 102 :D

FULL FORCE
10-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Cool! I like seeing boats get fixed up, I did mine last winter, glad to still have engines in!

Offshore Ginger
11-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Dave what's up and how are you . Dave got that Profile in Tuesday and thanks . RT :seeya:

runninhotracing
11-07-2008, 03:35 PM
i got some cool stuff in the shop this winter. Got a MAJOR re-hab on a Cig twenty (or 2) a bad ass carbon fiber prototype job on this sick four wheel motorcycle thingie and oh yea . . . i think theres a Cig 35 in there to somewhere just to name a few. I'll have some good threads going after the snow starts flying and i am living at the shop 24/7 . . . Boat painting 102 :D

snow starts flying :26:

dont even talk like that BIG Daddy

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offshore Ginger
11-09-2008, 06:45 PM
snow starts flying :26:

dont even talk like that BIG Daddy

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill if anybody you know need's gas tank repair on there Skater , send them my way , we will offer the same warranty and materials , with a MUCH faster turnaround time . ITS A SKATER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:)

runninhotracing
11-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Bill if anybody you know need's gas tank repair on there Skater , send them my way , we will offer the same warranty and materials , with a MUCH faster turnaround time . ITS A SKATER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:)

Hey BIG Daddy if Chris finds out he'll have my azz and you know how much he likes me :sifone:

Gave your # out a bunch of times already and the boyz too :seeya:

Offshore Ginger
11-10-2008, 11:13 AM
R H , every time i talk with him i can feel the love :26: