PDA

View Full Version : Hudson River Fun Run Dates April 25 or May 2nd

Pages : [1] 2

MahopacMarine
02-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Mahopac Marine is setting up a fun run on the Hudson in the early spring. Let's break out the boats, blow off the cobwebs and get the gear ready for a great season!!!!
We will be working on the location along the river. Our plans are to meet up, take a nice run up to maybe Kingston and head on back down. We will have dockage available and we can order pizza or sandwiches to be delivered. Mahopac Marine will supply soda and juice. :sifone:

yesrej
02-25-2009, 01:42 PM
i heard strippers. dont let me down....
maybe ill even get stecz to come along.

Gladhe8er
02-25-2009, 05:12 PM
I voted May 2nd, but only because May sounds like more of a boating month than April. If given enough notice I shouldn't have a problem getting either day cleared for some fun on the water.

eagledm44
02-28-2009, 06:01 PM
I vote for may 2

April doesnt work got a lax game

eagledm44
02-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I vote may 2

son just voted, father's turn

SHARKEY-IMAGES
02-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Just a thought......

Would people want me there to shoot photos ???

I have not ever been towards the North end of the Hudson so I am not sure on the logistics... I assume you will be up in the narrows?

MahopacMarine
02-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I vote may 2

son just voted, father's turn

That boy needs his own screenname!!! :03:

MahopacMarine
02-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Just a thought......

Would people want me there to shoot photos ???

I have not ever been towards the North end of the Hudson so I am not sure on the logistics... I assume you will be up in the narrows?

Tim,

I will speak with you in a week or two. I think it would be a great idea. I am just trying to finish up all the logistics to give you the full package.

Great idea, thanks.

Team Tsunami
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM
May 2nd cause my season will be over by then.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Tim,

I will speak with you in a week or two. I think it would be a great idea. I am just trying to finish up all the logistics to give you the full package.

Great idea, thanks.

Great !!!

I look forward to hearing from you....

eagledm44
03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
how about may 3, wife told me we have some kids communion may 2

glh
03-02-2009, 12:36 AM
I might be able to make that with the new dinghy...

Where does it start from?

http://www.limestonedev.com/mti/Drambuie_mti.jpg

yesrej
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM

that would be cool...

MahopacMarine
03-03-2009, 03:50 PM

Where ever you want with that bad boy!

yesrej
03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Where ever you want with that bad boy!

i cant believe you guys just close up shop in the middle of the week....

XPRESS 33PP
03-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Maybe we could get some guys to run from Albany down to Kingston, meet you guys there.

MahopacMarine
03-04-2009, 09:29 PM
i cant believe you guys just close up shop in the middle of the week....

Tell me you tried to stop by today?
We were loading the Orange County Powerboat Show today. I am in the Marina on Thursday and Fri morning.

MahopacMarine
03-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Maybe we could get some guys to run from Albany down to Kingston, meet you guys there.

That would be great. I am working on getting some of the Saratoga and Sacandaga guys to run down.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-04-2009, 09:58 PM
This sounds like it is shaping up to be a good run.

Perhaps I can try to get the coverage in Performance Boats Mag ?

Never hurts to ask ! :sifone:

The worst they say is no.... ;)

yesrej
03-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Tell me you tried to stop by today?
We were loading the Orange County Powerboat Show today. I am in the Marina on Thursday and Fri morning.

yea...i was there a little after 12. i figured thats what you guys were doing. im going to come up to the show friday after work. i should be there around 7. i got a home show to do this weekend over in poughkeepsie so i only have friday night to go to the show.

stecz20
03-05-2009, 07:39 PM
the weekend in april is the desert storm weekend.. no can do.....

ill give up tic faw to do the hudson..... hows that jersey...

yesrej
03-05-2009, 07:46 PM
the weekend in april is the desert storm weekend.. no can do.....

ill give up tic faw to do the hudson..... hows that jersey...

thats better...

MahopacMarine
03-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Its official!!!!

MAY 2nd at Half Moon Bay Marina in Croton on the Hudson. Here are the cooridnates and Website. We have arranged for ample docking for all size boats up to 60'. This will be a fun run with no set rules or plans. It is a bunch of guys getting together to run their boats early in the season after a LONG winter. We will be there at about 10 am and we will let most of the guys meet up. At about 12pm we would like to start heading up the river towards Newbugh/Marlboro and then head back down towards Manhattan. After Manhattan we will meet back up at Half Moon Bay for chatter or whatever. This is open to all boats of all size and speed. This is a fun run cruising nice and easy.

For those of you with GPS
lat 41° 11.833'
long 073° 53.393'

Here is their website
http://www.halfmoonbaymarina.com/directions.asp

As far as launching, we would recommend either Georges Island which is run by the county or the Peekskill Harbor Launch run by the town of Peekskill.

Hope to see you all there!!:sifone:

Hot Boat
03-08-2009, 11:15 AM

Let us know if you are heading down so that we can find an appropriate place to launch that beast. Some places might not have there docks in yet.

Big Time
03-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Cool....not sure if I will have my boat out yet, but I may just show up for the festivities, it's only about 30 miles from where I am.

MahopacMarine
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Cool....not sure if I will have my boat out yet, but I may just show up for the festivities, it's only about 30 miles from where I am.

You guys know to just show up and we will find you a ride!!! Make sure to bring Dad though, I have all the paperwork waiting for him to sign.:rofl:

Gladhe8er
03-10-2009, 03:06 PM
You guys know to just show up and we will find you a ride!!! Make sure to bring Dad though, I have all the paperwork waiting for him to sign.:rofl:

Summer 2010 hopefully. We'll see what Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives does for business.

In late March/early April we are gonna cme over and check out your new place and have lunch at that place on the lake(Flanagan's?)

MahopacMarine
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Summer 2010 hopefully. We'll see what Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives does for business.

In late March/early April we are gonna cme over and check out your new place and have lunch at that place on the lake(Flanagan's?)

Sounds good man. Just let me know when so I can clear my afternoon :cheers2:

MahopacMarine
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Just confirmed. Barring any transport issues, we will have an F4 in the water to check out as well.:)

JoeD
03-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Make sure Big Time brings his swim wear.

MahopacMarine
03-10-2009, 09:29 PM

Now that is funny!!!

Joe, you coming up? I promise you wont have to modify the exhaust :seeya:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Joe, you coming up? I promise you wont have to modify the exhaust :seeya::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JoeD
03-11-2009, 03:40 AM
I will come with the whole SBRT posse but Jeager might need to run the 3rd shift at the distillery from now till then.

By the way who is bringing the midget?

MahopacMarine
03-11-2009, 09:04 AM

Thats our new Mascot that I have been hiding in the closet. I am hoping that will be my entry fee to SBRT:rofl:

Charlie@Mahopac
03-13-2009, 07:53 PM
so whos gonna make it for sure so far anyone?lets get a head count.:26:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-13-2009, 09:19 PM
I will be there for this event !!! :sifone:

glh
03-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Let us know if you are heading down so that we can find an appropriate place to launch that beast. Some places might not have there docks in yet.How much for a crane?

yesrej
03-14-2009, 11:25 AM
I will come with the whole SBRT posse but Jeager might need to run the 3rd shift at the distillery from now till then.

glad your commin joe.

yesrej
03-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Just confirmed. Barring any transport issues, we will have an F4 in the water to check out as well.:)

ok cool so i will just drive that one...

yesrej
03-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Thats our new Mascot that I have been hiding in the closet. I am hoping that will be my entry fee to SBRT:rofl:

you dont get in that easy....

stecz20
03-14-2009, 12:20 PM
you dont get in that easy....

i think mahser is going over his application now jersey.. sorry you had to find out this way....:(:(:(

MahopacMarine
03-14-2009, 01:01 PM

WHAT'S the DEAL!!!! My boss puts up a post and nobody except Sharkey responds!

Please start posting now, who is attending?

There is something in it for the first 30 people!!!!

A Free 8X10 Picture of your boat provided by Mahopac Marine and Sharkey Images!

Let us know folks.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-14-2009, 01:34 PM
First 30 boats registered please send me an email with your Full Name, Boat Description, Shipping Address, Phone Number and an Email Address .

I will need all of that information to ship the photos out.

Thanks!

What a great way to kick off the season !!!

yesrej
03-14-2009, 02:32 PM
im in....

yesrej
03-14-2009, 02:33 PM
i think mahser is going over his application now jersey.. sorry you had to find out this way....:(:(:(

not cool dude...not cool.

MahopacMarine
03-14-2009, 04:13 PM
How much for a crane?

GLH,

Give me a shout on Monday. I got you all set up.

Tom

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-14-2009, 05:21 PM

GLH,

I sure hope you can make it...

It would be great to get some new shots of that boat !!!

It looks great !!!

Nordic95
03-14-2009, 08:46 PM
Im in if the boat is ready...Motors are torn down today and I should have them in the boat in two weeks give or take for testing.But that dont mean they will run:ack2:We will see maybe the wife and I can ride with Stecz...:sifone:

Nordic95

SinkinFastR
03-15-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm in, but looking to bum a ride. I won't have the boat out of storage yet.

nthdegree
03-15-2009, 08:53 AM
we might be able to dust the ole girl off and make the run!!!

MahopacMarine
03-15-2009, 07:48 PM
we might be able to dust the ole girl off and make the run!!!

Sounds great!!! See ya then.

MahopacMarine
03-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm in, but looking to bum a ride. I won't have the boat out of storage yet.

Never a problem man!!! See ya then. We can meet at the my marina or there. Give me a shout when it gets closer.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Hoping for a day like this !!! :sifone:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/img/v5/p805249904-3.jpg

nthdegree
03-15-2009, 08:21 PM

I remember that day!!! Frost on the Cig!!! Just a great day!!!

Do you have a "ride" yet???

Top Banana
03-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Banana Boat will be there with at least 1 boat.....and maybe the Miami Show boat also.

MahopacMarine
03-15-2009, 08:48 PM

I think we may ask Tim to jump around. We are thinking of starting him off in the F4.

Are you offering as well? If so, that would be great! Thanks

MahopacMarine
03-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Banana Boat will be there with at least 1 boat.....and maybe the Miami Show boat also.

That would be absolutely Fantastic if you guys could make it!!!

MahopacMarine
03-15-2009, 08:53 PM

Great shot Tim. Where was that?

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Lake George Fall Run. 2006 I believe....

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-15-2009, 10:40 PM

I will leave that up to Mahopac Marine and go where ever they need me.

But it's guys like you I can really appreciate.

In most cases I end up on one boat for the duration of the run. And the one boat I am on never ends up in any of the pictures.

I appreciate the offer, and from the way Mahopac Marine is planning it, I should have a chance at getting shots of everyone.

Thanks again !

nthdegree
03-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Lake George Fall Run. 2006 I believe....

Correct!!!

nthdegree
03-16-2009, 07:17 AM
I think we may ask Tim to jump around. We are thinking of starting him off in the F4.

Are you offering as well? If so, that would be great! Thanks

I was...I just remembered my truck is in Fla!!!! I'm find another truck!!

MahopacMarine
03-16-2009, 09:04 PM
I was...I just remembered my truck is in Fla!!!! I'm find another truck!!
Sweet Deal!

glh
03-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm in, but looking to bum a ride. Feel like driving the dinghy?

Big Time
03-17-2009, 10:19 AM

:rofl: I will make sure to wear somthing during the run, but I make no promises of what happens after the run....and it has been a while since I have gone for a swim, so I think I might be due.

Oh, and I am in, but will be looking for a ride, don't think that I will have my boat our of storage yet.

SinkinFastR
03-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Feel like driving the dinghy?

I just want to say thanks GL. I really appreciate the opportunity to drive a boat with such a great history!!!! Now where can I order some MTI shirts amd hats from? Any Drambuie wear available?

SinkinFastR
03-17-2009, 08:36 PM
I just got done reading the article on David Woods in the current issue of Powerboat. Hopefully he is following the progress of GL's project and will sponser us with some MTI gear:sifone:

XPRESS 33PP
03-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I'd love to come down and do the run with you guys but I have a steel trailer. Really don't want to drop it in the salt. Any ideas?

SinkinFastR
03-17-2009, 09:03 PM
I'd love to come down and do the run with you guys but I have a steel trailer. Really don't want to drop it in the salt. Any ideas?

Drop it in farther north and ride south.

XPRESS 33PP
03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi Chuck, hows everything?

Thats what I was thinking. Any idea how far north I would need to be? Or what Marina?

MahopacMarine
03-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Drop it in farther north and ride south.

:iagree:

I will try to find out a good spot for you.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-17-2009, 10:07 PM
I would think anything north of the Tappan Zee Bridge would be fresh water....

MattBMiller
03-17-2009, 10:34 PM

I don't see any issues. I'll stop by the factory with my dually on the way.

Is anyone from the factory coming? I might just try to catch a ride with them if they are.:03:

MahopacMarine
03-17-2009, 10:38 PM
I don't see any issues. I'll stop by the factory with my dually on the way.

Is anyone from the factory coming? I might just try to catch a ride with them if they are.:03:

I was trying to get Chris out here to ride along with ya. He has a family obligation. So, I am working on seeing who else may come out and play.

MattBMiller
03-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I was trying to get Chris out here to ride along with ya. He has a family obligation. So, I am working on seeing who else may come out and play.

I'll try to lure Joe with some Jaeger

stecz20
03-18-2009, 12:40 AM
jersey... dont let me down.. this is your ticket in.....

Clustergear
03-18-2009, 08:13 AM
I would try and find a ramp in the Newburgh - Beacon area than run boat down the Hudson. That area is right off I84 and it would be alot easyer that trying to drive down in the Westchester area with a big trailer.
U guys coming from the west there is a nice ramp in Nyack NY, so you wouldn't have to cross Tappen Zee Bridge. But I don't know if it is for residents only ?

Clustergear
03-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Mahopac Marine I'll give you a call today. I may be able to help everyone out with any issues that my occur on Hudson River, Westchester Cnty. to the NYC line. Who do I ask for. Also keep in mine any emergency NYC to just above TZ bridge the Dobbs Ferry NY Police desk always monitors Ch16 24-7 and can dispatch assistance.

Gladhe8er
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Mahopac Marine I'll give you a call today. I may be able to help everyone out with any issues that my occur on Hudson River, Westchester Cnty. to the NYC line. Who do I ask for. Also keep in mine any emergency NYC to just above TZ bridge the Dobbs Ferry NY Police desk always monitors Ch16 24-7 and can dispatch assistance.

Tom is the guy you need to talk to.

Hey Tom, count on 2-3 Aitkin's that need rides!

Hot Boat
03-18-2009, 09:47 AM

Ken the further north u launch the better it is. Early in the season the salt levels are lower because they open the dams up north to help flush things out. Where I launch in Peekskill it can get as high 50% salt water latter in the season.

If u are heading down with Chuck I would recommend Cannon Ball yacht club in Stony Point. http://www.stonypointbaymarina.com they have 2 travel lifts for your boat and a wide enough ramp for Chuck’s boat. There is a 36 specter that launches there every weekend. Hoses are available to wash off your boats as well. More than likely that’s were our crew will be that morning. There will be plenty of people to lend a hand. It’s about 20 -30 minutes from exit 16 off of 87, it’s not a bad tow off the highway. Chuck just needs to take the back way in, His boat wont fit under the bridge just before the marina.

Big Time
03-18-2009, 03:04 PM

Is it painted? I feel your pain about the salt and steel trailers, but what if you gave it a good few dunks in the Lake when you got back home? Should be thawed out by then :o

yesrej
03-18-2009, 03:27 PM
jersey... dont let me down.. this is your ticket in.....

im on it...

yesrej
03-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Ken the further north u launch the better it is. Early in the season the salt levels are lower because they open the dams up north to help flush things out. Where I launch in Peekskill it can get as high 50% salt water latter in the season.

If u are heading down with Chuck I would recommend Cannon Ball yacht club in Stony Point. http://www.stonypointbaymarina.com they have 2 travel lifts for your boat and a wide enough ramp for Chuck’s boat. There is a 36 specter that launches there every weekend. Hoses are available to wash off your boats as well. More than likely that’s were our crew will be that morning. There will be plenty of people to lend a hand. It’s about 20 -30 minutes from exit 16 off of 87, it’s not a bad tow off the highway. Chuck just needs to take the back way in, His boat wont fit under the bridge just before the marina.

good spot..

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 04:47 PM
I would try and find a ramp in the Newburgh - Beacon area than run boat down the Hudson. That area is right off I84 and it would be alot easyer that trying to drive down in the Westchester area with a big trailer.
U guys coming from the west there is a nice ramp in Nyack NY, so you wouldn't have to cross Tappen Zee Bridge. But I don't know if it is for residents only ?

I found a launch in Newberg on Front st and Washington Ave. Looks like a public launch with a Marina next door. I wonder how safe it is.

Does any of you guys know about this place?
Found it on Google Earth

yesrej
03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
I found a launch in Newberg on Front st and Washington Ave. Looks like a public launch with a Marina next door. I wonder how safe it is.

Does any of you guys know about this place?
Found it on Google Earth

might be the luanch at gullys. ive never used there ramp before so i couldnt tell you how good it is.

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 04:53 PM

I don't think Chucks bringing his boat. He said it will still be in storage.
He is more than welcome to ride with us but 75ish may be a little slow for his liking.:26:

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Is it painted? I feel your pain about the salt and steel trailers, but what if you gave it a good few dunks in the Lake when you got back home? Should be thawed out by then :o

If it wasn't a new trailer and it had some road rash already I woudn' t mind.

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 05:31 PM
might be the luanch at gullys. ive never used there ramp before so i couldnt tell you how good it is.

Is Gulleys the name of the marina? I'll call them.

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 05:43 PM
This it

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Great to see everyone getting ready for this event ! :26:

SinkinFastR
03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Ken, I was the same way about dunking my trailer. Give it a good dunk on the way home and you will never know it was in there. Your trucks ok after the winter, right? I did dunk the Spectre at Gullies and everything was fine. Thanks for the offer for a ride, but I was given the opportunity to drive the reborn Drambuie MTI with GL. I can't wait!!!

Charlie@Mahopac
03-18-2009, 07:36 PM
the water at peekskill is really brackish almost fresh ! I have lots of customers that get 10 years out of trailers from the river and they rarely flush them.I wouldnt be concerned guys.besides we sell trailers:26:
see everybody soon CHARLIE

stecz20
03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
how many guys we looking will show up for this shindig?????

XPRESS 33PP
03-18-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't blame you a bit Chuck, very cool
:drool5:
Looking forward to seeing that beast.

nthdegree
03-18-2009, 08:09 PM
how many guys we looking will show up for this shindig?????

why..do you need a ride???? sage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesrej
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
why..do you need a ride???? sage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt poke the bear...:26:

Hot Boat
03-18-2009, 09:34 PM
This it

Thats it

Ken the Gullies ramp is fine but parking for a long trailer and a big truck is tough and the river current can throw u off if your not use to it. . There will probably be a bunch of fishing boats parked there that weekend (striper season). It’s much better to join us at Stony Point IMO. Stony Point is only 5 minutes from half moon bay, gullies is about 30 minutes north.

yesrej
03-18-2009, 09:43 PM
paul call me if your still on

Clustergear
03-18-2009, 11:28 PM
I called your place today did they give you the message.

Charlie@Mahopac
03-19-2009, 07:41 AM
I was out all day ill be there in an hour.thanks Ill call ya

Big Time
03-19-2009, 08:31 AM
If it wasn't a new trailer and it had some road rash already I woudn' t mind.

Super nice! Performance does a good job.

Charlie@Mahopac
03-19-2009, 04:38 PM
I called your place today did they give you the message.

CLUSTERGEAR
thanks for the info and the heads up.Hopefully next time you can make a get together.Have fun upstate.:seeya:
thanks CHARLIE

MahopacMarine
03-19-2009, 09:31 PM
CLUSTERGEAR
thanks for the info and the heads up.Hopefully next time you can make a get together.Have fun upstate.:seeya:
thanks CHARLIE

I am definitely diggin your signature bossman!!!:rofl:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
OK fellas !!!

As if this Run was not already Fun enough..... ;)

We can see Charlie and Tom are breaking their butts to make this a really great event. Even springing for 8 x 10 photos for the first 30 boats signed up ! :)

Well I just confirmed a new add-on to this Run that Charlie and Tom are not even aware of yet.....

Let me know when I have your attention!!! http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/images/smilies/sifone.gif

XPRESS 33PP
03-20-2009, 06:33 AM
:bigear::bigear:10-4 Whats up?

Big Time
03-20-2009, 08:38 AM
:drool5:Listening.....

Gladhe8er
03-20-2009, 09:13 AM
:troll::toetap05:

MahopacMarine
03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Ya spill it!!! :boxing_smiley::biggrinjester:

Geronimo36
03-20-2009, 10:01 AM
I would think anything north of the Tappan Zee Bridge would be fresh water....

I think it's brackish in that area, not totally pure.

For what it's worth, I usually loose a mph or so once I go past the Tappanzee.. ;)

I'll see if I can get my s' in order by then...might be startin on another project so we'll see...

MahopacMarine
03-20-2009, 11:01 AM

For what it's worth, I usually loose a mph or so once I go past the Tappanzee.. ;)

I'll see if I can get my s' in order by then...might be startin on another project so we'll see...

It would be good to see ya there!

yesrej
03-20-2009, 03:57 PM

come on frank...get movin. i want to see that beast up close.

yesrej
03-20-2009, 03:57 PM
OK fellas !!!

As if this Run was not already Fun enough..... ;)

We can see Charlie and Tom are breaking their butts to make this a really great event. Even springing for 8 x 10 photos for the first 30 boats signed up ! :)

Well I just confirmed a new add-on to this Run that Charlie and Tom are not even aware of yet.....

Let me know when I have your attention!!! http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/images/smilies/sifone.gif

we are listening!!!

MahopacMarine
03-20-2009, 04:26 PM
we are listening!!!

Stop listening and get working :biggrinjester::seeya:

yesrej
03-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Stop listening and get working :biggrinjester::seeya:

im working... im gonna make it personal tomorrow...

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-20-2009, 07:14 PM
It's no secret my trigger finger has been getting itchy and I can't wait around until June to shoot some boats!

Fortunately Mahopac Marine was kind enough to start the 2009 North East Season off early by providing this Hudson River Fun Run! :sifone:

To capture and preserve the moments they have invited SHARKEY-IMAGES to come and document the event.

Between us, we decided to offer the first 30 boats that sign up 1-8x10 of their boats .

I know Charlie and Tom are looking to make this a great event and all who attend will be glad they did!

One more reason people may want to do their best to attend with their boats.

I will be also covering this event for PERFORMANCE BOATS MAGAZINE !!!

http://www.performanceboats.com/#id=home&m=&a=

So please get your LEVERAGE POLISH out and clean up your boats because IT'S SHOW TIME !!!:sifone:

XPRESS 33PP
03-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Thats great Tim, so were do I sign up???:):bump:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Just send me an email with your Full Name, Boat Description, Shipping Address, Phone Number and an Email Address .

I will need all of that to ship the photos out.

Thanks!

MattBMiller
03-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Tom - Looks like we'll be there with a 33 Powerplay.

glh
03-22-2009, 11:37 AM
I just want to say thanks GL. I really appreciate the opportunity to drive a boat with such a great history!!!! Now where can I order some MTI shirts amd hats from? Any Drambuie wear available?HuHummmm... :D:D:D

http://www.marinetechnologyinc.com/gear.html

And here!
http://www.speedwear.com/

JoeD
03-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Will there be a Serious/SBRT boat on this run?

Otis311
03-23-2009, 07:35 AM

Mine wont be back up from Florida until Mid June

BLAZE
03-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Bringin the kitty cat........

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pt8p7a.jpg

MahopacMarine
03-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Tom - Looks like we'll be there with a 33 Powerplay.

Sounds great Matt!! :sifone:

MahopacMarine
03-23-2009, 09:50 AM

One of our Sunsations will be lettered up as usual!!!!!

MahopacMarine
03-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Bringin the kitty cat........

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pt8p7a.jpg

Good deal Blaze! Thanks

LIVE WIRE
03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Put me in coach , Ill be there

MahopacMarine
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Who is this with only 1 post???????:rofl:

Charlie has got you beat by a mile!

See ya then Livewire:sifone:

MattBMiller
03-23-2009, 05:08 PM

Welcome aboard!

See ya there!

Charlie@Mahopac
03-23-2009, 06:05 PM

DAMN ROOKIES :rofl::rofl::rofl:

89Mach1
03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone coming from the Syracuse, NY area? Where does everyone plan on launching from?

BLAZE
03-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Hey Kevin, how you doin bro? :seeya: Have any $200.00 burgers lately---

:cheers2:

SinkinFastR
03-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Anyone coming from the Syracuse, NY area? Where does everyone plan on launching from?

I think Nolan is comong out.

MahopacMarine
03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I think Nolan is comong out.

I believe he is also. However, he is just like you......... looking for a ride.

Oh wait, you were propositioned to run a bad azz cat:26:

You are my hero Chuck:drool5::biggrinjester:

SinkinFastR
03-24-2009, 07:10 AM

You are my here Chuck:drool5::biggrinjester:

I do bring the fun to the run!!!:sifone:

SinkinFastR
03-24-2009, 07:13 AM

You are my here Chuck:drool5::biggrinjester:

I think Aaron with the 42 Sonic is coming. Plenty of room for all.

Top Banana
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
We are planning on having one of the 24's there.....is that too small for this crowd?

If not, where is the launch site and what town should we be looking for hotels?

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-24-2009, 08:05 PM
We are planning on having one of the 24's there.....is that too small for this crowd?

If not, where is the launch site and what town should we be looking for hotels?
I at one time must have ran with some of these guys in the NPBA Poker Run in my Bullet 130. 13 foot of pure mini offshore hull design.
A 24 should be a walk in the park ! :sifone:

Topspeed
03-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Hey Tom

Its your brother from another mother. Count me in on this. I should have the boat ready by then. I will see what I can do to get the boyz from upstate to come also.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
First 30 boats registered please send me an email with your Full Name, Boat Description, Shipping Address, Phone Number and an Email Address .

Thanks!

P.S.

Space is filling up !!! Get your information is ASAP !!!

yesrej
03-24-2009, 08:47 PM

Thanks!

P.S.

Space is filling up !!! Get your information is ASAP !!!

tell'em sharkey....

MahopacMarine
03-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey Tom

Its your brother from another mother. Count me in on this. I should have the boat ready by then. I will see what I can do to get the boyz from upstate to come also.

Sounds great brother! Thanks again for this past weekend. Dont know how I would have done it without you and the family.

Tell the boyz upstate they better show because they owe me :biggrinjester:

MattBMiller
03-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey Tom - Any suggestions on places to stay.

MahopacMarine
03-24-2009, 10:26 PM

Matt,

Here is a search I did on google in a town called Fishkill. http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=fishkill+ny+hotels&btnG=Google+Search

This is in a good area with a ton to do and places to eat. It is in a busy area and easy to trailer around in with big parking lots at the hotels.You will also be able to travel down Rt 9 and meet up with us in the morning. This is on the East side of the river.

I am not too familiar with the West side of the river as far as hotels but someone else may know.

Shoot me an email and I will scout out the hotel you are looking at.

Sunsation96
03-25-2009, 01:56 PM

Who is this guy named Live Wire? :rofl:

Sunsation96
03-25-2009, 01:59 PM

I'm sure that Mahopac will pay for our room and board when I purchase the new boat from them:smilielol5:

MahopacMarine
03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm sure that Mahopac will pay for our room and board when I purchase the new boat from them:smilielol5:

As well as travel expenses;)

MahopacMarine
03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Who is this guy named Live Wire? :rofl:

One of our secret weapons:sifone:

Sunsation96
03-25-2009, 03:31 PM
One of our secret weapons:sifone:

Must be a secret weapon I have not seen him online in for ever. I don't know if the MCOB will over power the Purple Rain Express:coolgleamA::seeya:

Sunsation96
03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
As well as travel expenses;)

Man I knew I liked you guy's:cheers2:

MattBMiller
03-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Must be a secret weapon I have not seen him online in for ever. I don't know if the MCOB will over power the Purple Rain Express:coolgleamA::seeya:

He might have to overpower the P25 after what jason just told me....:(

MahopacMarine
03-25-2009, 09:15 PM
He might have to overpower the P25 after what jason just told me....:(

I think we may need to pull out The Black and Purple people eater:sifone:

Can someone say 600+?

Come get some!!!!:rofl:

Hot Boat
03-25-2009, 10:39 PM
OK.........so we have a fun run..........We have a photographer........We Have a place to start the run .......................Sooooooooo ....where do we end this shindig????????????????

I am not sure but I don’t think Gullies will be open and they sure don’t have enough docks for all of us..... And I'm not sure if Torches will have there docks out either....the only place that I can think of that could accommodate us is where my self and a bunch of others will be launching from , "Cannon Ball Marina @ the stony Point Yacht Club". They have a bar and serve food, and there should be an enough dock spaces that time of year.

If anyone else has another suggestion please post it. It would be cool if we all have a place to hang after the run.

If Cannon Ball sounds good we should let them know that some of us would like to stop in. I'm sure they would love the business.

Soooooo any other suggestions???????????

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Cannonball-cannonball-coming (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/40540/Cannonball-cannonball-coming) :sifone::sifone::sifone:

stecz20
03-25-2009, 11:02 PM
jersey is working on this as we speak.. if anyone can make some calls makethem and get the information we need.. im sure anyone would love the early kickoff from us... $$$$$$$$ get it worked out.... make some calls....

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-26-2009, 12:40 AM
Please send me an email with your Full Name, Boat Description, Shipping Address, Phone Number and an Email Address .

I will need all of that to ship the photos out for the first 30 boats.

Verbal message Click here ! (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/63780/While-your-young?fl_link=)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BLAZE
03-26-2009, 05:17 AM
OK.........so we have a fun run..........We have a photographer........We Have a place to start the run .......................Sooooooooo ....where do we end this shindig????????????????

I am not sure but I don’t think Gullies will be open and they sure don’t have enough docks for all of us..... And I'm not sure if Torches will have there docks out either....the only place that I can think of that could accommodate us is where my self and a bunch of others will be launching from , "Cannon Ball Marina @ the stony Point Yacht Club". They have a bar and serve food, and there should be an enough dock spaces that time of year.

If anyone else has another suggestion please post it. It would be cool if we all have a place to hang after the run.

If Cannon Ball sounds good we should let them know that some of us would like to stop in. I'm sure they would love the business.

Soooooo any other suggestions???????????

Is rondout creek too far?????????? Maby 40mi. one way! Plenty of dock & eats + fuel!!!!
http://i44.tinypic.com/2gweuro.jpg

Gullys is way too small/we'll start a riot there!
http://i43.tinypic.com/igc8ys.gif
http://i43.tinypic.com/6nrp7d.jpg

Hot Boat
03-26-2009, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=BLAZE;159375]
Gullys is way too small/we'll start a riot there!
http://i43.tinypic.com/igc8ys.gif
QUOTE]

Looks like the SBRT crew LOL :biggrinjester:

Roundout sound like a good destination to head towards but I was thinking more of an after party when the boats are done for the day.

Also who has 93 octane up that way?????

MahopacMarine
03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
I have confirmed that Panco will have 93 octane and be open on May 2nd. I will post GPS cooridantes soon.

yesrej
03-26-2009, 06:11 PM
jersey is working on this as we speak.. if anyone can make some calls makethem and get the information we need.. im sure anyone would love the early kickoff from us... $$$$$$$$ get it worked out.... make some calls....

ok boys and girls.
you can end the run with a party at the hudson water club. it is in haverstraw on the west side of the river across from half moon where we will be starting.they have some docks right out front and when they get full i have arranged for everyone else to dock in haverstraw marina at no charge.
also if anyone wants to leave there boat there for the evening you will get a highly discounted rate for the slip.
if anyone has any questions let me know otherwise let the games begin!!

yesrej
03-26-2009, 06:25 PM
this is the website for the place if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.hudsonwaterclub.com/

Charlie@Mahopac
03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
YESREJ
you the man ! thank you this soundes awesome.:26:
We cant wait to get out for a great day of runnin and fun!
thanks again
CHARLIE

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Let's not forget to get the LEVERAGE MARINE polish out and have those boats sparkling !

Your boat might just be one of the few that end up in the PERFORMANCE BOAT MAGAZINE !!! ;)

How about some more Registrations ???

Get them to me ASAP !!!

Thanks !

89Mach1
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
What's the count so far?

Geronimo36
03-26-2009, 09:10 PM
It would be good to see ya there!

come on frank...get movin. i want to see that beast up close.

Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to be in Ft. Meyers that weekend and can't make it.

From the looks of the email I recieved today, I don't even know if I'll be at the NYC PR either, if it even happens... :(

MahopacMarine
03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
YESREJ
you the man ! thank you this soundes awesome.:26:
We cant wait to get out for a great day of runnin and fun!
thanks again
CHARLIE

He just became useful:sifone:

Thanks Jersey!!! You can now ride with me:biggrinjester:

MahopacMarine
03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Let's not forget to get the LEVERAGE MARINE polish out and have those boats sparkling !

Your boat might just be one of the few that end up in the PERFORMANCE BOAT MAGAZINE !!! ;)

How about some more Registrations ???

Get them to me ASAP !!!

Thanks !

Tim,

Have Donnie give me a call.

MahopacMarine
03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to be in Ft. Meyers that weekend and can't make it.

From the looks of the email I recieved today, I don't even know if I'll be at the NYC PR either, if it even happens... :(

You kiddin me????

Oh well, hopefully we can hook up over the season sometime.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Tim,

Have Donnie give me a call.

Who's Donnie ???

Just kidding..... :)

Donnie !!! Call the man !!! :)

yesrej
03-26-2009, 10:19 PM
He just became useful:sifone:

Thanks Jersey!!! You can now ride with me:biggrinjester:

ha.. maybe ill let you ride with me...:26:

Hot Boat
03-26-2009, 10:22 PM
ok boys and girls.
you can end the run with a party at the hudson water club. it is in haverstraw on the west side of the river across from half moon where we will be starting.they have some docks right out front and when they get full i have arranged for everyone else to dock in haverstraw marina at no charge.
also if anyone wants to leave there boat there for the evening you will get a highly discounted rate for the slip.
if anyone has any questions let me know otherwise let the games begin!!

That Is a great spot. Im glad to here they are open again after the 4th of july fire a few years back. We use to go there quite frequently. I just wasnt fond of the $4 bottles of bud.

XPRESS 33PP
03-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Paul- That place seems convenient to were I'm meeting you correct?
I'll call you when the time comes to find out what the best way to get there from here.:cheers2::party:

glh
03-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Chuck where will Aaron lauch? We have to find a ramp that can handle those beasts we run.

Pure Energy
03-27-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm in!!

yesrej
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
this is going to be a good time!!!

XPRESS 33PP
03-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Chuck where will Aaron lauch? We have to find a ramp that can handle those beasts we run.

http://www.stonypointbaymarina.com/
This is were I'm going to meet some of the others. Looks like it will handle larger boats.

XPRESS 33PP
03-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Its close to the end of the run party location.

SinkinFastR
03-27-2009, 06:24 PM

Lets launch where Ken and some of the other boats are launching from.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm in!!
That you are !!!
Thanks !

yesrej
03-27-2009, 07:34 PM
This is were I'm going to meet some of the others. Looks like it will handle larger boats.

just watch and follow hotboat. they do get very low water in there at low tide.

MahopacMarine
03-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Haverstraw Tides for May 2nd
Low 12:11 PM EDT / 0.03 ft
High 6:01 PM EDT / 2.80 ft

If you launch at about 9-9:30 and we meet up at 10am we are already moving in the channel by 12pm. 6pm we are heading back and all is good!

Yesrej, do you think the times we are starting is a coincidence? :biggrinjester:

XPRESS 33PP
03-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Lets launch where Ken and some of the other boats are launching from.

Chuck have you talked to Anthony, I haven't seen him on here.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-27-2009, 08:36 PM

If you launch at about 9-9:30 and we meet up at 10am we are already moving in the channel by 12pm. 6pm we are heading back and all is good!

Yesrej, do you think the times we are starting is a coincidence? :biggrinjester:
:ack2: Guess I will have to stock up on some more memory cards !:sifone::sifone:

yesrej
03-27-2009, 08:53 PM

that is a good sign...

JoeD
03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Yesrej ----where should we launch a 32 Skater near Haverstraw?

yesrej
03-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Yesrej ----where should we launch a 32 Skater near Haverstraw?

i think this would be the place to drop. its 2 minutes away from the bar. just have to watch the tides. nice ramp and real close. go slow in and out and should be no problem. looking forward to seeing you!!

glh
03-28-2009, 07:23 AM

i think this would be the place to drop. its 2 minutes away from the bar. just have to watch the tides. nice ramp and real close. go slow in and out and should be no problem. looking forward to seeing you!!Looks good we'll put in early and should be all set ... also pulling out around 5pm should have enough water.

Thanks for the input.

Paul (hotboat) you hip to this?

XPRESS 33PP
03-28-2009, 07:35 AM

GL, Paul suggested this spot to you - post #80

Can't wait to see the beast!!!

SinkinFastR
03-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Chuck have you talked to Anthony, I haven't seen him on here.

He has a niece getting her first communion that Sat.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-28-2009, 08:27 AM
GL,

Can't wait to see the beast!!!

Same here !!!

GL,

Have you sent me your information for one of the 1st 30 boats ???

yesrej
03-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Looks good we'll put in early and should be all set ... also pulling out around 5pm should have enough water.

Thanks for the input.

Paul (hotboat) you hip to this?

you should be good to go. this is gonna be a good time.

glh
03-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Same here !!!

GL,

Have you sent me your information for one of the 1st 30 boats ???Yup...

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:06 AM
To: G.L. Harvie
Subject: Re:

Thank you !

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, G.L. Harvie <glharvie@limestonedev.com> wrote:

Subject:
To: sharkeymarine@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 7:22 AM
""" Please send me an email with your 1. Full Name, 2. Boat Description, 3. Shipping Address, 4. Phone Number and an 6. Email Address .
I will need all of that information to ship the photos out. """""

1. G.L. Harvie
2. 42' 2000 MTI
3. xxx
4. xxx
5. xx

Hope I made it in the first 30!

Thanks for your involvement.

G.L. Harvie, President
Limestone Development LLC
802-734-8284 Fax 802-610-1018

SHARKEY-IMAGES
03-29-2009, 01:00 PM
OK.

Yes, I did receive it and you made the 1st 30 to sign up ! :sifone:

Thanks !!!

JoeD
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Looks like another great event

yesrej
03-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Looks like another great event

this is what we do!! its gonna be a blast...

Charlie@Mahopac
03-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Things are lookin good guys the countdown is on .

yesrej
03-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Things are lookin good guys the countdown is on .

a bunch of great boats and good friends... no better way to start the season.

stecz20
03-29-2009, 11:38 PM
jersey whats the deal....... where we drinking and where we eating..... i want details boy....

yesrej
03-30-2009, 09:09 AM
ok boys and girls.
You can end the run with a party at the hudson water club. It is in haverstraw on the west side of the river across from half moon where we will be starting.they have some docks right out front and when they get full i have arranged for everyone else to dock in haverstraw marina at no charge.
Also if anyone wants to leave there boat there for the evening you will get a highly discounted rate for the slip.
If anyone has any questions let me know otherwise let the games begin!!

:26:

Hot Boat
03-31-2009, 11:06 AM
I called and spoke with Dave at Stony Point Bay Marina to let them know of the event and that people looking to launch there on may 2nd. He said no problem He will be open at 8 am and earlier if needed. There looking forward to seeing everyone and would be interested in hoisting an after party in the future.

My self and others will be there early to help assist anyone that morning. Any questions or need directions PM me

MahopacMarine
03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
I called and spoke with Dave at Stony Point Bay Marina to let them know of the event and that people looking to launch there on may 2nd. He said no problem He will be open at 8 am and earlier if needed. There looking forward to seeing everyone and would be interested in hoisting an after party in the future.

My self and others will be there early to help assist anyone that morning. Any questions or need directions PM me

Thanks Hotboat!!!

nthdegree
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Where can you launch on the east side of the river????

Lomax
03-31-2009, 02:19 PM
hmmmmmm...so this is why my boat biatch expertise was requested...NOW IM STOKED !!!

MahopacMarine
03-31-2009, 02:29 PM
Where can you launch on the east side of the river????

We will be launching out of Peekskill public launch or Georges Island.

What boat will you be bringing?

Thank you.

MahopacMarine
03-31-2009, 02:31 PM
hmmmmmm...so this is why my boat biatch expertise was requested...NOW IM STOKED !!!

:iagree: :rofl:

Lomax
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
the message that was relayed to me was misconstrued by my significant other...lol HARD TO BELIEVE !! lol she was called and informed by a members other half about the event and that we should come up...however there was no mention of seat availability(she just assumed). If anyone has room for 2 id be more then happy to assist in anyway possible.
Thanks in advance...

Team Tsunami
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM
We will be launching out of Peekskill public launch or Georges Island.

What boat will you be bringing?

Thank you.

Thanks. We are bringing the Sutphen...Team Tsunami.

Dan

Lomax
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM

NIIIIIIIIIIICE DINGHY !! Now thats what we needa run from Miami to KW !!

Congrats

Pro1
03-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Where does this run leave from and go to and then end up?

Lomax
03-31-2009, 06:18 PM
read the thread...all points are mentioned and even coordinates given for the tech guys...lol

Lomax
03-31-2009, 06:24 PM
is morgan on here anywhere...

MattBMiller
03-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey Tom....You think the Jaeger bus can tow the boat out there?! :rofl:

yesrej
03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
for the guys that are luanching from stony point bay marina...
the after party and the meeting piont are all pretty much in the same area.
half moon bay ( the meeting piont ) is just south of stony piont marina, 5 minute boat ride. the party is at the hudson water club in haverstraw which is almost direclty across from half moon bay. that luanch ramp, the meeting point and the party are all in the same area.
if anyone has any questions pm me. i will help you out the best i can.

MahopacMarine
03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
is morgan on here anywhere...

Morgan will definitely be there.

Hot Boat
04-01-2009, 10:12 AM
FYI..........I wouldn’t launch out of Georges Island unless you plan to be on the trailer before sun set. The park closes at dark and the police get pissed off if your trailer is still there. Trust me I had a few experiences. Peekskill is the best place on the east side as far as I know.

Hot Boat
04-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Also Stony Point Bay has 2 launches and a travel lift if needed. I would call ahead for the travel lift.

The peekskill launch fee is $20 for the day and Stony Point I think is $25 or $30

JoeD
04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I understand you can also launch out of Piermont

stecz20
04-01-2009, 09:13 PM
I understand you can also launch out of Piermont

total pain to deal with that.. i wouldnt go out from there, aside being a pain to get around town, low tide piermont has no water ...

Pro1
04-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Skater

MahopacMarine
04-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Skater

Nice....... direct and to the point!
See ya there Pro.

glh
04-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Anyone thinks Chuck might need a phonebook or two to sit on??? :D

SinkinFastR
04-08-2009, 05:39 PM

Wow, wheres the love?????:boxing_smiley:

Hot Boat
04-08-2009, 09:27 PM

Since Chuck is driving you might want to add some ballast to the drivers side as well. :rofl:

Laken
04-08-2009, 10:25 PM

I can bring a booster seat from one of the kids if you need it :willy_nilly:

Lomax
04-09-2009, 06:07 PM
chucky whats happenin bro !?!?! KENNY PRO1 these are much better pix !!!! :sifone:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Is Pro 1 bring out the SKATER ?

It will be the 1st time I get to shoot that boat on the water !:sifone:

JoeD
04-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Yes he is bringing it,Sharky you need to make more of our Sunday Fun Runs to AC.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes he is bringing it,Sharky you need to make more of our Sunday Fun Runs to AC.
Just need to know when.

Schedule is filling up but is always subject to change...:sifone:

Pro1
04-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Look foward to hangin with you guys. The next fun run will be to the Captains Inn to break Inn jim's new 40 Nortech cat 2 weeks following. Whats going on Memorial day?

Pro1
04-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Look foward to hangin with you guys. The next fun run will be to the Captains Inn to break Inn jim's new 40 Nortech cat 2 weeks following. Whats going on Memorial day?

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Saturday or Sunday ???

glh
04-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Since Chuck is driving you might want to add some ballast to the drivers side as well. :rofl:Trim tabs Paul, trim tabs...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/attachments/general-boating-discussion/381679d1239478187-working-mti-p4110536.jpg

Hot Boat
04-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Trim tabs Paul, trim tabs...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/attachments/general-boating-discussion/381679d1239478187-working-mti-p4110536.jpg

Got it. ;)

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-13-2009, 09:32 PM
GLH,

I can't wait to see her run!

Looking forward to shooting that boat ! :sifone:

Hot Boat
04-13-2009, 09:46 PM
GL you know if I was driving you wouldn't have to use any tabs. :D and I know the river beter than most..... Hint....Hint..... :sifone: LOL

yesrej
04-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Also Stony Point Bay has 2 launches and a travel lift if needed. I would call ahead for the travel lift.

The peekskill launch fee is $20 for the day and Stony Point I think is $25 or $30

just so people know

MahopacMarine
04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
just so people know

Give me a call when you have a chance tomorrow Yesrej.

JoeD
04-14-2009, 09:29 PM
If May 2nd turns out to be a crappy day will May 3rd be a rain date or is it still going foward?

MahopacMarine
04-14-2009, 09:33 PM
If May 2nd turns out to be a crappy day will May 3rd be a rain date or is it still going foward?

It will determine how bad the weather is. Most likely we will be running on May 3rd as a rain date. Unless the entire weekend is a wash. I have checked the Farmers Almanac and we are good to go:biggrinjester:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Where is everyone staying overnight ?

What hotels are in the area?

JoeD
04-15-2009, 06:03 AM
I could be wrong but hotels in Spring Valley,Ny and Nanuet ,NY might be the closest.

MattBMiller
04-15-2009, 08:02 AM
I was told to stay in Fishkill, NY

MahopacMarine
04-15-2009, 09:20 AM
I could be wrong but hotels in Spring Valley,Ny and Nanuet ,NY might be the closest.

But no where near night life. Those guys from MI gotta get their Kool Aid on:26:

yesrej
04-15-2009, 12:25 PM

there is also a hotel in fort montgomery that might be the same distance. its just south of west point. there really isnt anything close to where we are going to be. its going to be like 15 to 20 minutes to either fort montgomery or spring valley.

MattBMiller
04-15-2009, 12:44 PM
But no where near night life. Those guys from MI gotta get their Kool Aid on:26:

Jonathon said something about wanting to get his lapdance on....:confused::confused:

Sunsation96
04-15-2009, 01:37 PM

And anyone that wants to hang, we will find the Kool Aid:party::cheers2::boobflash::willy_nilly::_boobies: also what do you guy's do @ night? anything planned?:26:

Sunsation96
04-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Jonathon said something about wanting to get his lapdance on....:confused::confused:

I know nothing of which you speak Matt:drool5:Is that lapdance you speak of sweeping the nation:willy_nilly::smilielol5:

JoeD
04-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Well if you guys do stay in the Spring Valley area the King of KOOL AID lives one town away and if you ask I am sure you could persuade him to drink.

Pro1
04-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Stilleto and Lace are NY.

XPRESS 33PP
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
what about the Budget Motor Inn on 9W

89Mach1
04-15-2009, 07:34 PM
what about the Budget Motor Inn on 9W

I called them last week and they told me they are not taking reservations because they are under construction. They also told me to try back in a couple weeks, so who knows... Would have been nice to stay there, only about a mile away!