PDA

View Full Version : Okay Chi Town get ready!!!

Sunsation96
02-13-2009, 09:23 AM
I thought I would pass this along to you guy's:
SNOW CHASERS ANNUAL POKER RUN

This poker run is a blast, this is our 5th year going the trails are perfect the riding is great, this year we have around thirty or more in our group every year more and more guys want to go. The poker run is usally a great turn out. We are staying in HULBERT, MI @ the Sno Shu Inn (Marge) (cabins) but tend to sell out, also down the road is HULBERT HILLS MOTEL (Dennis or Meg) very nice and clean (motel)
The cost is usally $25.00 per person for the poker run, we knock out the run in one day, for the yamaha guys this may take a little more time:rofl: and then cruise everywhere else. This is a great way to end the season.
Tickets will be available for sale after February 2009.
They can be purchased from Commercial Members in the area.
The POKER RUN can be done anytime between February 27, 2009 till the day
of the banquet, March 7th, 2009.
The Banquet will be held March 7th, at the Hulbert American Legion.
For more information please call:
Irene Lawless (906) 274-5548
or
Mieke Brelsford (906) 437-5369

StraightJacket
02-13-2009, 05:48 PM
For our guys its the Arctic Cats that take the longest, since they try to climb trees.

Magic Medicine
02-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Yamaha Its what KINGS ride!

OBNOXUS
02-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Kings,,,, yup,,,, slow tall and proud !!!!!

StraightJacket
02-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey Andy , doesn't Yami make a good watercraft to.

Magic Medicine
02-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey Andy , doesn't Yami make a good watercraft to.

Don't know!

Magic Medicine
02-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Kings,,,, yup,,,, slow tall and proud !!!!!

I heard you sled is scary fast.:26: And yes I am very proud:sifone:

Tony M
02-14-2009, 01:04 PM
I heard you sled is scary fast.:26: And yes I am very proud:sifone: WHAT ABOUT THESE NON RIDEING MAMY JAMERS, always giving out the L I P / SERVICE , HELL JUST TURN THE LIGHTS OFF WARM & MOIST WORKS FOR ME !!!! :sifone: I WONT TELL !:03:

StraightJacket
02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
WHAT ABOUT THESE NON RIDEING MAMY JAMERS, always giving out the L I P / SERVICE , HELL JUST TURN THE LIGHTS OFF WARM & MOIST WORKS FOR ME !!!! :sifone: I WONT TELL !:03:

There are reasons we don't own them.
A) they break to much
B) Its cold out
C) the main reason , We don't want to embarass you with our Natural Driving Abilities

Tony M
02-14-2009, 08:28 PM
A) they break to much
B) Its cold out
C) the main reason , We don't want to embarass you with our Natural Driving Abilities A). (DRIVER ABUSE, IMPROPPER MANTIANCE, LACK OF PROPPER TRAINING). :leaving: B). PUS-SIE. :leaving:C). I NEVER FEEL EMBRASSED WHEN A REAL DRIVER SHOWS ME HOW NOT TO DO WHAT THAY DID! :sifone: :leaving::seeya:

Magic Medicine
02-15-2009, 10:28 AM
A) they break to much
B) Its cold out
C) the main reason , We don't want to embarass you with our Natural Driving Abilities

A. not if you ride a Yami
B. Thats why you buy go gear
C. not going to touch that one, but I am sure we can fill in the blank.

Sunsation96
02-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Man, and I thought you Chi town riders like to ride, I thought some of you guy's would make the trip for the best trails in the state. The sno shu inn just got two cabins open for that weekend:26:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Man, and I thought you Chi town riders like to ride, I thought some of you guy's would make the trip for the best trails in the state. The sno shu inn just got two cabins open for that weekend:26:

How many miles you got on this year buddy boy??? Most of the crew is knocking on 2k or over it??? Plus my crew has 3k sitting in the bar:26: