PDA

View Full Version : First 32 XRT Congrats Hilltop Marine

chris sunsation
02-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Hilltop is the first dealer to stock the brand new XRT finished just in time to debut at the Miami show.

Everyone here at Sunsation would like to congratulate Dave, Kyle and the entire gang at Hilltop Marine for becoming the first dealer to stock the “Hottest Boat on Water” Sunsation’s all new 32’ XRT. The XRT is already on the way to the Miami boat show where Sunsation and Hilltop are set debut this innovating new model.

Hilltop is located on Kentucky State Route 90 in Bronston, KY on the south side of Lake Cumberland. Lake Cumberland has quickly become a hot bed for exhilarating performance boats and the XRT will surely be the talk of the lake in 2009.

Come visit Sunsation, Hilltop and Mahopac Marine at the Miami International Boat Show February 12th-16th, 2009 booth #3501:party:

MattBMiller
02-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Congrats to Hilltop! I'll bet this one never makes it back to your showroom though!

Sunsation96
02-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Man that thing is freakin awesome!!!

Hilltop Kyle
02-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Congrats to Hilltop! I'll bet this one never makes it back to your showroom though!

I'd say you are right, we'll have to order another in order to get one to our place. That's OK, I'll be happy to say hello and good by to it in Miami!:sifone:

JFM
02-06-2009, 10:24 PM
F'ing nice. Nice work guys. How many gauges does that thing have?

MattBMiller
02-08-2009, 03:32 AM
F'ing nice. Nice work guys. How many gauges does that thing have?

The gauges on the port side are redundant. There is a Smartcraft Vessel View at the helm. The gauge on the deck is the speedo and the two tachs are above the door with a rearview mirror between them. Air speed, fuel level and trim gauges are also at the helm. There's seperate warning lights for each motor next to the corresponding tach, lanyard indicator lights, bilge pump lights, you name it! Alot of thought went into this setup! Definitely a winner!

yesrej
02-09-2009, 02:56 PM
nice lookin boat.

Sunsation96
02-09-2009, 04:06 PM
I wish I could of seem it @ the factory, oh well next time

MattBMiller
02-09-2009, 04:36 PM
I wish I could of seem it @ the factory, oh well next time

Priorities Jonathon.....:biggrinjester:

chris sunsation
02-10-2009, 08:24 PM
The gauges on the port side are redundant. There is a Smartcraft Vessel View at the helm. The gauge on the deck is the speedo and the two tachs are above the door with a rearview mirror between them. Air speed, fuel level and trim gauges are also at the helm. There's seperate warning lights for each motor next to the corresponding tach, lanyard indicator lights, bilge pump lights, you name it! Alot of thought went into this setup! Definitely a winner!

If your in the Miami area this week make booth #3501 a priority! It is definetly worth your time!