PDA

View Full Version : Ran the Gun yesterday. Thought these were cool pics...

Tank
02-02-2009, 10:56 PM
One of the guys on the boat had his wife snap these pics from the shore.

Beautiful day and water. Ran up to Santa Barbara and back. Great time!

Bgchuby01
02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
you could have taken Kelly with you and she would have dropped the kid and you would be done

Perlmudder
02-02-2009, 11:59 PM
man i wish i was doing that!

Tank
02-03-2009, 12:18 AM
you could have taken Kelly with you and she would have dropped the kid and you would be done

Trust me...SHe's ready!! After I took a bunch of friends out for a run (including the producer of the upcoming Don Arronow movie), kelly jumped in for a harbor cruise and lunch.

Perlmudder, itd been about 2 months since I ran the boat. Figured, the baby is due in a couple weeks so I should get one last hurrah in before I'm down and out for a few months:sifone:

H20 Toie
02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Nice

Jordan said he had a blast

Tank
02-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Nice

Jordan said he had a blast

Yea dude, you missed a very nice day on the water. Kelly and I went for a harbor cruise after and lunch over at Anaba Sushi.:sifone:

Offshoredrillin
02-05-2009, 09:06 AM
shes not sposed to eat sushi while expecting...cant wait for spring here..new interior, new drives...fun fun fun.

Sea-Dated
02-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Very cool pics. Looks like a nice run.

Tank
02-05-2009, 06:24 PM
shes not sposed to eat sushi while expecting...cant wait for spring here..new interior, new drives...fun fun fun.

Our Dr. said she can have sushi every couple weeks and it wouldn't be a problem at all contrary to popular belief.

New interior and drives? Wheres the pics???

Spicy
02-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Our Dr. said she can have sushi every couple weeks and it wouldn't be a problem at all contrary to popular belief.

New interior and drives? Wheres the pics???

I'm putting new interior in my 400SS as well, same shop as Rob's, pixs from a week or so ago!!!!

Offshoredrillin
02-06-2009, 01:38 PM
thanks pat, it should be ready any day, I did the interior all white this time. even the orange pad around the top. it makes the orange graphics and dash jump out even more. I blew a drive coming back from the Cambridge races and am going through both now. I cant squawk, from tracing things back these are the original drives with 480 hours... I've got no complaints about xr's. I would love to tow out there and run it in the pacific one day.

Tank
02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
thanks pat, it should be ready any day, I did the interior all white this time. even the orange pad around the top. it makes the orange graphics and dash jump out even more. I blew a drive coming back from the Cambridge races and am going through both now. I cant squawk, from tracing things back these are the original drives with 480 hours... I've got no complaints about xr's. I would love to tow out there and run it in the pacific one day.

Can't wait to see it all done. Love that boat, always have! I've spent a LOT of time in a Tiger and absolutely love them. Awesome machine!

Maybe one of these days you can head out for the SCOPE poker run or the Rum Run Race to Catalina or something. If you do, let me know so we can hook up. It's AMAZING out here at the islands, whether it's Catalina or the Channel Islands. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Here's some pics of our local Channel Islands. Always seems like it's a different world when we're out there.

Show some pics when the interior is all in.

Spicy
02-07-2009, 06:35 PM

I have pictures of the Napps Narrows as well of you on your way home from Cambridge, I havent posted those!!!!!!
:26: :sifone: :03: :seeya:

Offshoredrillin
02-08-2009, 08:58 AM
I have pictures of the Napps Narrows as well of you on your way home from Cambridge, I havent posted those!!!!!!
:26: :sifone: :03: :seeya:
of being towed? lol thats ok it happens..even the fastest boats break. it was a lonnnnnng tow back too. we had some conch fritters for the trip and beer so it was all good.

PM203
02-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Rob,
What's that $hit leaning up against your boat? That is unacceptable. Straighten out your interior guy.

Offshoredrillin
02-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Rob,
What's that $hit leaning up against your boat? That is unacceptable. Straighten out your interior guy.
those are his covered portable tables. he has a box van that he goes around and does work as well and has covered tables...i already asked him bout that :)

Spicy
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Rob,

His Interior Guy is Bi-Polar, you ask nicely to remove get your soup and move to the left!!!!!!! :sifone: :26: :rofl:

Rob, Here are some updates I was sent from Tantra this morning, his shop is across the street from Timmy's shop... Your Logo's came back!!!

Spicy
02-11-2009, 02:01 PM
of being towed? .

Big Red Boat in Front, Orange Boat in the rear!!! It Happens... :seeya: :ack2:

OldSchool
02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
... Your Logo's came back!!!

WOW, that looks great!!!

Offshoredrillin
02-11-2009, 05:39 PM
His Interior Guy is Bi-Polar, you ask nicely to remove get your soup and move to the left!!!!!!! :sifone: :26: :rofl:

Rob, Here are some updates I was sent from Tantra this morning, his shop is across the street from Timmy's shop... Your Logo's came back!!!
Sweet pat thanks...Brandon called me yesterday and said they looked awesome. I cant wait to see it and get some pics of it together.

Tim, bi-polar? nooooo say it aint so:rofl:

Offshoredrillin
02-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Big Red Boat in Front, Orange Boat in the rear!!! It Happens... :seeya: :ack2:. lol yea it does, only twice and i woulnd up at bay hundred both times.

Spicy
02-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Sweet pat thanks...Brandon called me yesterday and said they looked awesome. I cant wait to see it and get some pics of it together.

Tim, bi-polar? nooooo say it aint so:rofl:

I was by the shop last night, your Interior looks real nice, almost done....:03: