PDA

View Full Version : Boat Show changes

Top Banana
01-20-2009, 07:29 PM
First of all I just want to let everyone know that we will NOT be at the Boston Boat Show. Boston changed their dates from January to February and now they conflict with the Miami Boat show dates....we need to be in Miami.

So we will be in Providence RI for that show on January 29th to February 1st and then Miami from Feb 12th to the 16th.

At the Miami Boat show, we will be located right next to the GEICO racing team outside in front of the building. We will also have a second boat in the water at the Marriott.

We look forward to seeing all of our old friends and meeting our Seriousoffshore.com friends. Please stop by and say hello.

Charlie

captaincraiger
01-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Will you be at the Miami show 2010?

Top Banana
01-10-2010, 07:47 PM
No.....we won't have any boats there this year.

I will be there, but we are currently building new deck molds and working on another project, so the boat shows were put on hold this year.

DONZI
01-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I missed ya in Providence this yr. Charlie !
But you didn't miss much as far as Boat shows go. Poor attendance and small show overall.
See ya this Summer !
Kenny Lessard

Top Banana
01-17-2010, 11:36 PM
I missed ya in Providence this yr. Charlie !
But you didn't miss much as far as Boat shows go. Poor attendance and small show overall.
See ya this Summer !
Kenny Lessard

Thanks Kenny......I told the boat show girl that I wanted a 10 by 10 foot space this year as I was only going to bring one boat.

I wanted to stand it on it's transom...... and have a wire hold it from the ceiling.

She didn't laugh .......and we didn't go this year.

See ya this summer.