PDA

View Full Version : Spring Insurance Renewals

insurancegoddess
01-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

As your insurance renewals come due this spring don't forget to:

1. Check to ensure your limits still match your current asset protection needs. If you need help with this, please call me or email me. 866-792-4149 or s.shute@wakezoneinsurance.com

2. Ensure you have a great rate. :) If you need help with this, definitely call me! :)

3. Ensure that your navigational limits coincide with your trips planned for the year and/or you typical boating areas.

4. All operators that you plan to have or could possibly drive your boat are listed on your policy if you have a named operator policy (most performance marine policies are named operator).

I encourage all of you to shop your insurance at renewal. Carriers guidelines and/or rates change monthly at times. This is the best time of the year to shop your insurance, even if you are not up for renewal right now.

You can obtain a quote from us by filling out a quick online form:

http://www.wakezoneinsurance.com/Quote_form.html

Remember, we are now the only NO LIMITS agency out there! We write anyone on any vessel! Give us a shout! Look forward to talking with you soon!

Stacy

02-22-2009, 08:46 PM
You can obtain a quote from us by filling out a quick online form:

http://www.wakezoneinsurance.com/Instant_quote.html

Not working ..

Griff
02-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Try this one http://www.wakezoneinsurance.com/Quote_form.html

02-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Thanks my friend.

Just got the Markel policy renewal where they dropped my premium 5% which was great until I got to the part where they unilaterally dropped the agreed value over 25%.

Isn't agreed value just that? You pay for a value you need to be made whole?

insurancegoddess
02-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Not working ..

Hey there... I emailed your quote over to you. Did you receive it?

insurancegoddess
02-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Hey Everyone~

I can't thank you all enough for your quote requests that you've sent and subsequently, the policies you've bound with me. I sincerely appreicate the trust you are placing in me when you purchase your insurance through me. I promise to provide you all with the best possible service I can offer.

Thank you again!

Stacy

02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Hey there... I emailed your quote over to you. Did you receive it?

Yup, I will fill out the final information and make sure I am still a desired insuree (if that is a word). :sifone:

Offshoredrillin
02-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Yup, I will fill out the final information and make sure I am still a desired insuree (if that is a word). :sifone:
I told ya she would get it done...I'm shickled titless with mine..saved me 500 bucks.

02-26-2009, 03:52 PM
I told ya she would get it done...I'm shickled titless with mine..saved me 500 bucks.

That appears to be the direction I am headed. And better coverage too?:26:

nthdegree
02-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Stacy has just been the BEST to work with!!!!

And now we have CAT insurance for just about what we were paying for a deep Vee!!!

I just can't say enough from this latest POSITIVE insurance experience..!!

:):):):)

insurancegoddess
02-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks guys!!!! :) I appreciate the kind words as always! :)