PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Eliminator 33' Daytona Cat with twin 500 EFI's Mercs

Noise_Pollution
12-31-2008, 04:18 PM
2000 Eliminator 33' Daytona Cat with twin 500 EFI's Mercury Racing motors freshly rebuilt with 10 hours, each motor made 550 H.P. on the dyno. ARP head studs, rod & main bolts, new longer rods (6.385 compared to 6.25 stock, lowers side too side stress and drag and frees up power), all Crane valve train was used, all Merc & Fel pro gaskets, Mercruiser drives just refreshed with nose cones, IMCO standoff boxes, Imco Stearn Advantage full hydraulic steering all the way to the helm, Imco sea strainers, Autometer gauges for driver and passenger, racing bolsters for driver and passenger, big Kiekhaefer dual ram tunnel trim tabs, drive and trim indicators, fiberglass engine hatch with dual scoops, electric engine hatch, drive showers, nice JL Audio stereo system, newly completely redone triple axle trailer by Extreme trailers, sandblasted to bare metal and newly painted, axles, bearings, wiring, bunks, carpet, LED lights, drive guard, everything! Boat has never been in salt water, only AZ water. $85,000 O.B.O. This boat is set up to go FAST and handle great at 100 M.P.H, and it was set up right! Any questions, please email Robert at someoneouthere@aol.com. or call (714) 785-0864.

Tony M
12-31-2008, 08:56 PM
How bout some pics, please!!!!!

Noise_Pollution
12-31-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm working on getting pics up soon. I am still waiting on the motors and the trailer to be finished up, that's how fresh everything is. As soon as I get it back I will be posting pics up if there is anyone interested in seeing it. I have an old pic here that I can throw on just so you see the boat, but remember the trailer isn't going to look anything like this pic, its gonna be fresh, and white this time. Thanks, Robert

scandelous
01-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Noise,

Are you interested in a trade?

Noise_Pollution
01-09-2009, 01:36 PM
What kinda trade are we talking? It would have to be a hell of a deal, cuz I feel I have this thing listed VERY low, in my opinion.

There is another 33' like this, same year, with 385 mags, no IMCO boxes, no drive upgrades, no tabs, no hyd. steering, nothing, just a plane-jane boat, and they are asking $89k for it. Thats a bit high I thought, but hey, everyone has the right to ask what they want, right?

Noise_Pollution
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Couple new pics added, just got it back on the trailer today. I'll try and get more pics up this weekend

scandelous
01-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Noise are you interested in something like this?

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2422

Noise_Pollution
01-23-2009, 03:05 AM
I can't really use that one since it doesn't have the regular style interior its more set up for strictly racing, but its a nice looking boat for sure. I just need to get rid of some boats I think, haha.

scandelous
01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
I can't really use that one since it doesn't have the regular style interior its more set up for strictly racing, but its a nice looking boat for sure. I just need to get rid of some boats I think, haha.

I hear ya. If I decided to keep the boat, I was going to put in a cover girl interior in her.