PDA

View Full Version : 28 still for sale... price reduction - race season coming!

Dude! Sweet!
12-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Hey Panteristas... Decided to drop the price on my 28. Starting to feel crumby about just letting it sit all the time... and as noted, race season is coming so I'd like to move it if possible.

$30k (firm) without the motor but with full marine accessories (drive, exhaust, etc). Just drop in your powerplant and get 'er wet.

$45k with power, turn key ready to go (might consider some flex on this... we'll see, depends on how drunk I am when I get a call).

Buoy
12-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey Panteristas... Decided to drop the price on my 28. Starting to feel crumby about just letting it sit all the time... and as noted, race season is coming so I'd like to move it if possible.

$30k (firm) without the motor but with full marine accessories (drive, exhaust, etc). Just drop in your powerplant and get 'er wet.

$45k with power, turn key ready to go (might consider some flex on this... we'll see, depends on how drunk I am when I get a call).

I'm sending a package to you.
A bottle of Jager (and some red-bull), bottle of jack, and a case of beer.
Call me the day you receive it after at least 50% of the contents are gone, and we'll discuss.:sifone:

Good luck with the sale. I still think you're a dikweed for selling it. Is dikweed a bad word?
We'll hook up once I make it out west.:biggrinjester:

Dude! Sweet!
12-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Awsome! I drink that much and I might just keep it! Ha ha ha!

Wylie-Rat
12-30-2008, 09:33 PM
That picture you posted of your boat looks great...

Buoy
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Awsome! I drink that much and I might just keep it! Ha ha ha!

Hey, it could go either way.
Which in my mind would be a win-win.
I'd like to see you keep the boat, but if your gonna sell it cheap, let me get you shnockered, and I'll buy it for a dime on the dollar:sifone:

slpcamaross97
02-10-2009, 02:42 PM
i got maybe can get 30k for TURN KEY. LOL..... I finally borke down and got a user name on SOS. talk soon

Dude! Sweet!
02-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey there ya go!

ar15meister
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Dude what kind of drive are you running?

Dude! Sweet!
02-13-2009, 07:15 PM
IMCO SC. The older style one. Completely fresh internals less than 10 hours ago. Sheesh, your buddy buys this one, I'm going ot have to go out and buy that tripple OB race boat... ha ha ha!