PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get Cig swag @ Christmas?

BDiggity
12-28-2008, 01:25 AM
Wife tells me this story after opening gifts.
She ordered me some stocking stuffers; 2 coozies & a keychain. Calls in like the mon the week before the 25th. Wants the keychain & coozies. Tells the lady she wants them couple days before holiday, lady said will check on delivery options & call back. Next day package comes, its the coozies, no keychain. Wife looks at the invoice & sees charged $35. Calls back & asks about keychain. Lady tells her its been out of stock. So now she paid $35 for the 2 coozies & was kinda pissed. I have them on our mantle cause im proud of them.

Father gets me 2 Cig classic polos. size is 2xl (yes im big boned like Stecz). One of them fits perfect, the other fits me like its 4xl. im thinking wtf. i look at the packing info & compare to the pdf. same style, just different color. why the huge sizing difference?? i think Cig needs to hire the company that did Bajas online catalog.

stecz20
12-28-2008, 01:35 AM
1st of the year im going on a big diet and im back at the gym.. dont make me crush you punks......

Tommy Gun
12-28-2008, 10:59 AM
1st of the year im going on a big diet and im back at the gym.. dont make me crush you punks......

I wanna see the pic of the scale and the waistline measurment before you start. Someone (fund) suggested we start a biggest loser contest...you in?

bootdaddy
12-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Waistline issues aside, I ordered a ton of stuff from Cig last year in January to lube my wife before I spilled the beans on the cig purchase (beginning of the end in hindsight) and they couldn't give me a straight answer on sizes or availability and said they would call back.

Well a box showed up a week later with no call back and the stuff was just chucked inside and taped up - very amatuerish and unprofessional on a sizeable order. It was like they were doing me a favor taking my $500+ bucks!!!

inbetween
12-28-2008, 12:20 PM
i think Cig needs to hire the company that did Bajas online catalog.

Needed some cheap stuff for one of the kids, ordered from baja's 75% off sale. The pre fountain leftovers. T shirts were like $5. Ordered online, stuff came in a couple of days. Great $20 transaction. I was happily surprised.

Sea-Dated
12-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I have ordered several things from Cig and have always had good service and received exactly what I ordered.

I do agree they need to do something with their online store. They need to set up an shopping cart and way to order and pay online. That would make things a hell of a lot easier.

I need to order a front license plate for the wifes new car and now I am nervous after hearing your stories from recent.

BDiggity
12-28-2008, 03:29 PM
i guess they have a new lady doing the orders from what my wife said.

Biggus
12-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Never done the mail thing with them....but I would like to add that Willie in the Cigarette trailer does a fantastic job. He's a great ambassador for Cigarette! :sifone:

-Kurt

Roger 1
12-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I got nothing. Not even a freakin' calander!:mad:

Roger 1
12-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Whenever I talked to Jo-Ann my orders were taken care of.

Biggus
12-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Merry Christmas Roger!!!

I'll be working the Konrad booth at the Chicago show. Stop by if you're around.

Kurt

PM203
12-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Whenever I talked to Jo-Ann my orders were taken care of.

Unfortunately, Jo-Anne is gone.

boatme
12-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Is Willi still doing the trailer sales thing ??? I thought he was gone as well since it was a second job for him

I think he was a fireman

Willi is a great guy and goood with the cigarette stuff

Roger 1
12-28-2008, 09:03 PM

Yeah. I found out a few weeks ago. She was always very helpful.

Quinlan
12-28-2008, 09:10 PM
I got to bring mine home the 26th!! Even went for a boat ride. HO HO HO!!!

Roger 1
12-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Merry Christmas Roger!!!

I'll be working the Konrad booth at the Chicago show. Stop by if you're around.

Kurt

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Kurt. I'll see you then.

Roger

Ratickle
12-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Father gets me 2 Cig classic polos. size is 2xl (yes im big boned like Stecz). One of them fits perfect, the other fits me like its 4xl. im thinking wtf. i look at the packing info & compare to the pdf. same style, just different color. why the huge sizing difference??

My guess, it was made in two different countries. Does the label say? Happens when I buy jeans, try every pair on if the country isn't the same.

Sea-Dated
12-29-2008, 11:04 AM

Too bad.... She was always very helpful