PDA

View Full Version : Bear down

Magic Medicine
12-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Bear down Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tony M
12-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Bear down Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THIS MEAN LIKE THIER GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO SOME REAL "C U B S" :sifone:

redhotsommer
12-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Unbelievable. Kyle Orton sucks.

Magic Medicine
12-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Unbelievable. Kyle Orton sucks.

They won, no? What the hell do you know about football track boy?:26:

MILD THUNDER
12-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Sounded like a intense game listening to it on the radio. Got called in to do some snow removal last night, so no beers and nachos for me. How cool is a FG block with a tie score and seconds left in the game!

redhotsommer
12-23-2008, 11:50 AM
C'mon, my sister the opera singer knows that Kyle Orton sucks. It doesn't help that he went to Purdue, either.

Did you see the amazing performance of Ball State's own Brad Maynard, however? It's never a good sign when the punter is the best player on your team.

Sydwayz
12-23-2008, 11:50 AM
That was a wicked game.

MILD THUNDER
12-23-2008, 12:15 PM
C'mon, my sister the opera singer knows that Kyle Orton sucks. It doesn't help that he went to Purdue, either.

Did you see the amazing performance of Ball State's own Brad Maynard, however? It's never a good sign when the punter is the best player on your team.

Are you still stuck on this Ball state/Purdue crap? :leaving:

lol, like I should talk, Gina is more into football than I am. Dont know much about sports. Come to think of it, I dont know much about anything! :(

redhotsommer
12-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Yeah...I've held onto it for a while...but I have my reasons. On my recruiting trip to Purdue, their track coach told me (in so many words) that I wasn't going to be good enough to make his team. My mile time in high school was only 4:28, and he said I needed at least a 4:20 to run in his top 7 (in cross country, 7 runners per team, top 5 score). I was somewhat stunned by this, as Purdue was high on my list of college choices (even before Michelle decided to go there). Well, I ended up at good ol Ball U, and our first meet of the season was at Purdue. I placed 6th out of like 150 guys, and beat every Purdue runner. Then I went up to the Purdue coach, asked him if he remembered me from last spring...he didn't. I said "I was the guy you said wouldn't be good enough for your team...and I just beat every one of your runners." And then I walked away a happy guy.

Purdue usually spanks BSU, so I take what I can get!

StraightJacket
12-23-2008, 05:30 PM
The Bears won , The Packers just found a way to lose gracefully to give them a shot at a wildcard

Magic Medicine
12-24-2008, 01:01 PM

Give it up. If you don't want to go to college go to testicle tech