PDA

View Full Version : New Name for Transport

Bgchuby01
02-08-2018, 11:17 AM
As many of you know I have been transporting boats for many years just under my name. I have some other businesses that use the Outlaw name as in Outlaw Printing and Outlaw Pilot Car Service. So it is only fitting that I now have Outlaw Boat Transport. Web is www.outlawboattrasport.com I now carry a very high cargo limit of $750,000 just in cargo because I deliver the new large DCB's for the factory and must have high limits. I now have 3 trucks including myself moving boats around the country. If you need any help just go to the website and push the Quote button and fill it out and I will get back to you within a couple of hours with a price. I am not the cheapest one out there but remember that you get what you pay for. Also wide/oversize loads are not an issue so bring on those 12 wide cats.

Thanks

Ratickle
02-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Congrats Jeff.

Are you going to the Miami show?

Bgchuby01
02-13-2018, 01:36 AM
I was going to but I have too much work. I have a skater and an mti to get out of miami as soon as the show is over

Ratickle
02-13-2018, 08:27 AM
If you do make it I'll be in the Skater slip area most of the time.

BrowardTrailer
05-15-2018, 07:52 AM
Hi Jeff, if I can ever assist you with one of our Broward Trailer Boat or Auto/Boat Transport Trailers please call me at 800-517-5502.

You can see our transport trailers by clicking here (http://www.browardtrailer.net/TransportTrailerPhotoGalleryChoice.html)