PDA

View Full Version : 192 Islander - Extended Swim

XT-Innovator
12-18-2008, 02:24 PM
XT-Innovations has had many people asking for the optional fiberglass swim platform for the Baja - 192 Islander model, so we are going to make a mold to be able to supply them to anyone looking for this option on the 192 Isl. Baja.

Is there anyone else that would like one for their boat?

XT:coolgleamA:

WOTW2E
12-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Try TBM. I bet you'll get some action over there on this. Just do not tell the web master that you are friends with Dock Holiday and TeamBaja.

Brian41
12-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Do not forget to mention my name on TBM also that will get you some action as Blake and I go way back. :boxing_smiley:

XT-Innovator
12-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Its too bad that he cannot be more inviting to people in the know, that can help solve most problems on past Baja models. I always helped him to answer his questions while at Baja Marine, and we got along fine. I never replied to the email above, but posting this will not help my chances of becoming a future member anytime soon.

XT:smash:

DollaBill
12-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Blake is obviously a douchebag

TEAMBAJA
12-22-2008, 02:18 AM
Try TBM. I bet you'll get some action over there on this. Just do not tell the web master that you are friends with Dock Holiday and TeamBaja.
That list is longer than just Dock and me. Im sure Blake has been desperate to try to get Reggies attention. "Look at me, I have a website and the whole world owes me!":rolleyes:

kvscarab38
12-22-2008, 08:45 PM
That list is longer than just Dock and me. Im sure Blake has been desperate to try to get Reggies attention. "Look at me, I have a website and the whole world owes me!":rolleyes:
Maybe he's Reggies friend now and is special. I tried to see Reggies Kingdom when I was in NC with my brother and they wouldn't let us in. Even called and left message on the number guard gave us and never even got a call back. Maybe they thought we were spys or they didn't like my OSO t shirt.