PDA

View Full Version : Storage

stevewy
05-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Has anyone added storage in any creative way? How are you using existing storage? I have a full Bimini with enclosure so am trying to figure out a more convenient way to store it

Ratickle
05-06-2016, 10:29 AM
I have pulled out the lighted panels in the cabins behind the seats, that made some room for cabin stuff (or fishing poles in the cabin if you're into that), but for a complete bimini top with brackets I don't think it would help a lot.

I saw one bimini boot storage deal that looked pretty good, and slid all the way back to the rear of the hatches, but I don't remember where. I'll dig a little to see if I have something on it.

stevewy
05-07-2016, 10:06 PM
After I posted this, I did see an earlier post in another thread that showed the storage in the engine room. Pretty cool set up. I am going to try it

I also looked at a 43 BT before I bought mine that cut a couple hatches behind the bolsters (on top of gas tank). I'm not going to do any cutting

He also had a hatch in the top stair to store pop or beer

Ratickle
05-08-2016, 07:45 PM
That's probably the one I was thinking of. What thread was it in?

stevewy
05-09-2016, 08:08 PM
It was in the thread "filler between couches"

Ratickle
05-10-2016, 08:01 PM
I remember that one. I'm trying to find the one with the modified hatch covers where the bimini top fit into its own recess.

splashandburn
05-15-2016, 09:47 AM
I pulled the front off of the first step going into the cabin. There's a good deal of storage inside that area. Mounted two studs with wing nuts to remove it easily.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mlb6mvw3r6l53xv/AACSMsfHmN9Pph-yFNQLiqeUa