PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Custom Shop

MarylandMark
12-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Fyi.

Fountain make overs now available

Offshore Ginger
12-15-2008, 05:46 PM
So Mark , where did you pull that up at ? Mark a lot of companies are getting into doing a total refit /rurfbishing of older boats considering the market is so dry even at Skater . :):):seeya:

MarylandMark
12-15-2008, 06:35 PM
It was emailed to me from Wyatt.

I was looking in my email for it to be able to forward you the ad (bigger and can read it better) but I already deleted it.

They also sent me some thing about new clothing available including for Baja.

Skater is doing this? Thought there was like a 2 year wait for a Skater? Is that because they only want to build X amount of boats a year or Peter wants to be involved in each one or ?? Always curious about that question.

My Way (Bill T) was going to get a Skater but bought an OL cat instead because he didn't feel like waiting (per PRA mag last month).

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Fyi.

They have been doing that a while. That is the first brochure I have seen though. It is easy from them to update boats or refit interiors. And more.

spilman
12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Fyi.

You mean they can do a make-over :dupe:& it will look less like a fountain; more like a better-made boat!LOL:rofl:

:boxing_smiley:Sorry, had to do it!:boxing_smiley:

:sifone::sifone::sifone:

boatme
12-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Ahhh they can turn a beak into a bill LOL

boatme
12-16-2008, 08:11 AM
Glad to see all the manufacturers putting some value added into their operation

I hope it can help all of the big boys stay afloat

Slandrew
12-23-2008, 11:18 PM
A guy just had a 29' done from the pictures it looks pretty good!@

MarylandMark
12-24-2008, 06:19 PM
I found full size flyers (was on wrong computer and forgot about it). I have them on my home computer if anyone was interested I could forward them.

I've had about 5 emails from them in the last 2 weeks- this one, some new clothes sale, Baja stuff, etc.