PDA

View Full Version : 83 Wellcraft Excalibur 27 Speedster vintage offshore cigarette boat - $19995

Serious Sightings
04-10-2015, 11:42 PM

This is a fine example of ol' skool off shore boats. I know the history of this boat as it's been in my family for a long time.

1983 27' Excalibur Speedster
1998 375 Hp 502 Merc. MPI closed cooled system
2008 Boat Master all aluminum trailer (has spare & surge disc brakes)
Custom Marine Headers
Original TRS Drive

I've had it push 63-64 @ 5150 rpm on the GPS, but the really nice thing is it cruises around 40-45 at
3500-4000 rpm...Hence making it a relatively fuel efficient for a boat, not that there is such a thing.

The dash is the original Excalibur Marine Dash, but with "newer" Gaffrig Gauges w/yellow bezels.

I also replaced the Hydraulics. IE: Trailer Trim Pump and Rams, and Internal Power Steering a couple years ago.

The cabin is very plain, completely open with a bench on each side, a little storage area in the very front of the bow, and Porto-Potti area in the V berth.

The boat has always been outstanding and reliable on the water, and VERY mechanically sound.
But also, due to the age, requires some TLC and conscientious maintenance.

I won't lie it does have a couple problem spots. IE: the cockpit floor needs some attention, and the seats have a couple rips.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/4969341674.html