PDA

View Full Version : I love watching COPS

THEJOKER
10-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Man what a freaking funny thing to watch. It's not my car it's my cousins, no I don't know his name , I crank the car w/ a screw driver , some dude just came up and threw those drugs in my car , etc - haha.

Buoy
10-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Man what a freaking funny thing to watch. It's not my car it's my cousins, no I don't know his name , I crank the car w/ a screw driver , some dude just came up and threw those drugs in my car , etc - haha.

We used to watch it in the early 90's before we went and played hockey in a drop-in midnight group.
Bunch of guys sitting in an apartment, drinking beer, and getting fired up to play some stick.
Still love the show.

fund razor
10-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Guilty.

Pete B
10-20-2008, 03:59 PM

Must have been a Atlanta re-run!!

Airpacker
10-20-2008, 04:42 PM
I live on a quiet suburban street that just happens to connect to a very large main street. Late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings, the cops sit out front near my place waiting for the two bars to empty. We sometimes sit out front on the porch and watch Cops LIVE for chits and giggles. One younger set bar, drunk kids in mommy's car. One 40 and older divorcey meat market bar. Drunk, half bald dudes with gold chains and wrinkly 50 something women in mini dresses and high heels smashed outta their heads screamin at the cops. It a riot some nights.

ThrottleUp Props
10-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I have seen some staggering things on that show.....how about the guy that blew like a
.50. Someone that should have been comatose not driving a car.

Julie

fund razor
10-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I have seen some staggering things on that show.....how about the guy that blew like a
.50. Someone that should have been comatose not driving a car.

Julie

Staggering.... no pun intended right?

:D

Buoy
10-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Nice...:)

ar15meister
10-20-2008, 06:15 PM
I live on a quiet suburban street that just happens to connect to a very large main street. Late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings, the cops sit out front near my place waiting for the two bars to empty. We sometimes sit out front on the porch and watch Cops LIVE for chits and giggles. One younger set bar, drunk kids in mommy's car. One 40 and older divorcey meat market bar. Drunk, half bald dudes with gold chains and wrinkly 50 something women in mini dresses and high heels smashed outta their heads screamin at the cops. It a riot some nights.

Directions?

fund razor
10-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Nice...:)
I was gonna ask her if I looked ok on TV. :D

fund razor
10-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Directions?

Sure. First, you marry someone that you don't get along with. Then you have 10 or 20 unhappy years. Fighting all the time. And also balding.
Then you get divorced, buy gold chains and start chasing whatever you can find. Add alcohol. It's so easy almost anybody can do it. :D

Tony
10-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Sure. First, you marry someone that you don't get along with. Then you have 10 or 20 unhappy years. Fighting all the time. And also balding.
Then you get divorced, buy gold chains and start chasing whatever you can find. Add alcohol. It's so easy almost anybody can do it. :D

Man, you should write a book. :biggrinjester: