PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks - Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run, Oshkosh, WI Aug. 9-10

Boat Yard
08-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Good sunny afternoon! I hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous day that we are having here. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for this weather next weekend! The long-range forecast is 76°, 0% chance of rain, blue skies and W/NW winds between 8-10mph… perfect!

I am thrilled at the number of people we have joining us this year and a very special welcome to our first-timers! We are so happy you are able to make it. I promise you will have a wonderful time!

Here are a few more details for the weekend:
Friday: Registration opens at 4. Come see me in the Ship Store to get started! Launch at the Pioneer Marina (1100 Pioneer Drive, Oshkosh, just around the corner from us) then head over. You can launch Saturday as well. The marina knows we are coming and you will not be charged for launching. Dinner will be at Dockside (right on the event grounds) beginning at 5. There will be a special menu for the runners. Music by Shockwave Trio from 6pm-9pm and Third Floor will be performing from 9pm-1am.
Saturday: mandatory pilot/co-pilot meeting at 9:30am at Dockside. A breakfast buffet will be available for a small fee for all runners. Start your engines at 11am at Pioneer, then, let’s run! This year we will head north to High Cliff, south to Fond du lac, northeast to Stockbridge, west to Winneconne for lunch at the Village Pub then back southeast to the Dockside for dinner, awards, recognition and poker hand draw! We will dance the night away to the awesome sounds of Boxkar!

If you need a slip for the weekend, please call the Ship Store at 920.230.3481 or the Pioneer Marina at 920.233.1981. There are public slips available across the river from the Dockside on a first-come-first-served basis.

And don’t forget, there is still time to register so hurry! Four Horsmen Poker & Fun Runs (http://www.LakeWinnebagoFourHorsemen.com)

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Shannon