PDA

View Full Version : Black Thunder renovation

natecorrea
09-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Hey guys I just bought a 1995 43' black thunder and am totally redoing it the windshield is broke and Im looking to get a replacement one. Anyone have any ideas on where to get one?

Also anyone ever had any experiences with black on their interior? Its being reupholstered and I was going to go with black and gold to accent. Im wondering if any one has ever seen how bad black fades or if it is just going to be stupid hot?

phragle
09-17-2012, 04:55 AM
depends on the material, the alacantra or however its spelled insnt supposed to get hot....black vinyl will blister your azz....

Ratickle
09-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Black on the seats, unless it's one of the new super materials, will burn your butt like Phragle says.

The windshield should be able to be purchased from Black Thunder themselves. Give them a shout.

Black Thunder Poweroats (http://btpowerboats.com/)

And welcome and congrats on becoming a Black Thunder owner. The BT'rs here will help you all they can.

torrent
09-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Congrats on the purchase! If BT don't have what you are looking for I had my windshield pieces done at a local shop that deals with lexan and various other plastic type materials. It cost about 100 bucks a section. Is it a tall deck or a flat deck?

torrent
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention. Post some PICS!

endeavor1
04-10-2013, 10:55 PM
what is going on with this one