PDA

View Full Version : Contact Black Thunder

stevewy
08-31-2012, 08:24 AM
I had a phone conversation early this week with someone at BT. The conversation was helpful and I was asked to email a few photos. I did, and asked a few other questions. I sent the email to an address I found on the Internet, and am now thinking, because of the restarting of operations it may not be a current address. I don't want to call again and bug them, but need to find out some answers before I may a trip next week to look at a BT. Does anyone know the correct email so I can resend? Thanks

Ratickle
08-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Just go through their new website on contact.

But Bob and Shane are both members here, so you've probably notified them already...

Black Thunder Poweroats (http://btpowerboats.com/)

racer511
08-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I had a phone conversation early this week with someone at BT. The conversation was helpful and I was asked to email a few photos. I did, and asked a few other questions. I sent the email to an address I found on the Internet, and am now thinking, because of the restarting of operations it may not be a current address. I don't want to call again and bug them, but need to find out some answers before I may a trip next week to look at a BT. Does anyone know the correct email so I can resend? Thanks

I will send you pm thanks Shane

stevewy
08-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Thank you Shane. I received your pm and emailed you a copy of the note I had sent earlier. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Talk soon. Thanks

endeavor1
04-10-2013, 10:57 PM
York is a tool