PDA

View Full Version : Next stop.....Liberty Landing Park and NYC

Pat D
08-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Bobcat.....those big things in the background are tall buildings.....:eek:...you need to see a big city

p.s.
it's been so long since I've posted I forgot how......:)

Bobcat
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't like to brag....but I was in Big Pine Key today....them's some pretty tall buildings.....:sifone:

Pat D
08-16-2012, 09:49 AM
I stopped there once.....................because the light was red

Bobcat
08-16-2012, 10:12 AM
That Dion's on BPK always has gizzards..:cool:

Pat D
08-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Key deer pellets are in season up the road apiece at the blue hole area
Big pinkey has lots to offer

Ratickle
08-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Isn't the Blue Hole where the alligators hang out?

Is that for the deer???

Bobcat
08-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Someone shot the big one a few years back. I was in fabulous Big Coppit Key today (and tomorrow) nothing liking locking your truck when you are only working 20' away from it..Saturday.....I'll be on Pirates Road....pouring concrete...(just across from Little Torch ) I'm trying to utilize the entire Florida Keys.....@$100 a job....I'll be broke by Upper Matecumbe....

Pat D
08-17-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm excited........heading down to the big city today to see the new publix in kw........If I have a dollar left I might stop in at the no name pub
bob when you get to marathon, check out the new walgreens.......I guess when they heard marathon wad 4 miles long.......we needed another one
Yes blue hole is where the gators are.......when the key deer see them............that's when they leave the pellets
y'all have a great day

Bobcat
08-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Is that the one that used to be Gary's Sports Bar ? I built a garage back there near Sombrero Golf Course a month ago.

mdkeywest
08-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Is that the one that used to be Gary's Sports Bar ? I built a garage back there near Sombrero Golf Course a month ago.

Wow Gary's , That was a while back huh ? I use to play pool there . ( not very well tho . )

The new publix is nice

Pat D
08-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah that's the place........and before Gary's it was a dept. store when I first moved here

OK.......so my trips to KW will be limited............if people thought the traffic problem was bad before...............JUST WAIT........it's going to be fun in november
work on Roosevelt is creating a trickel down problem through streets I never knew were there :ack2:

Bobcat
08-18-2012, 11:22 AM
School is getting ready to start...which will make Flagler even slower 2 school zones to go through. For those that don't know, North Roosevelt is one way starting at Kennedy drive, they also have most of Truman torn up near White Street. This is a two and half year project. Flagler is a mess in the morning, noon, and 4-6 PM.

Bobcat
08-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Here's a link to the story.

FDOT talks about traffic woes | KeysNews.com (http://keysnews.com/node/41663)

Pat D
08-18-2012, 01:14 PM
It's not pretty.....I'm glad I don't have a business in that area ... Friday's saw the writing on the wall......I wonder who else will go

Bobcat
08-18-2012, 05:11 PM
It's got to be killing Manley-Deboer/ Strunks Hardware. You can get there easily enough....but you have to get lucky to get out. Even Home Depot (Chinese take out) is a bit of a bear to get out and head North. People are Bitching because they have had the roads closed off for over a week.....with no construction going on:huh:

mdkeywest
08-19-2012, 10:35 AM
It's got to be killing Manley-Deboer/ Strunks Hardware. You can get there easily enough....but you have to get lucky to get out. Even Home Depot (Chinese take out) is a bit of a bear to get out and head North. People are Bitching because they have had the roads closed off for over a week.....with no construction going on:huh:

Then in their infinite wisdom decided to repave two lanes going out of keywest at the triangle . I live about 400 ft from there and it took 45 mins to get home .lol
Still better than big city traffic

Bobcat
08-19-2012, 01:10 PM
True...I absolutely hate driving in Miami.