PDA

View Full Version : Skip Braver you lied to me

klaw
12-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Well Skip it’s been a few years since you purchase the “thriving” business on 188th street called Cigarette. If I remember correctly in a magazine interview you intended on taking Cigarette to the next level by marketing the Cigarette name and logo kin to what Harley Davidson had done.

How the Cigarette loyalists hung you out to dry screaming “Cigarette was turning into a t-shirt company”, but as we all know cash flow is necessary and t-shirts were the easiest way to generate it. You were diplomatic by saying it would have been hard for the previous owners to spend a million dollars on a clothing line when they struggled to make payroll but you did not have those worries.

I was looking forward to the new clothes!

Well Skip where is this accessory and clothing line?
I know you are a highly successful business man and will dodge this question with some corporate double speak about building a new world class boat line (how dare you make a line of stepped hull Cigarettes?) as well as abandoning the sacred 188th street for a new state of the art facility, but Skip really where are the new accessory lines.

How could you have thought of having a Top Fish before developing a bill hat to protect the fishermen from the sun? Don’t even let me get into that that new cute 39 with the 700/nxt package (even old world loyalist are saying best Cig ever) where is the Cig 39 t-shirt?. I won’t touch on the obvious the 42 46 and the 50 cig it’s too painful as I look for the clothing support for these products.

I know you have had ups and down losing good people along the way and you have been lambasted continuously for it, I had thought you would have taken some of these saving and expanded the accessory and shirt line but I guess not.

If you ever decide to stop with this nonsense of running the product side of the business and want to add a VP of clothing line I am available and would work for commission only, just fill the Cig truck up hook a company boat to it and I will take it to all of the poker runs and sell out the back of it.

As always,
Gary Klawinski

Racegirl3
12-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Who doesn't love a good t-shirt .... :kiss::D

klaw
12-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Who doesn't love a good t-shirt .... :kiss::D

See Skip I already have my first model for the new clothing line

Tank
12-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Jeeeez, I got a third of the way through it before I realized it was sarcasm I was reading!!:sifone:

stecz20
12-08-2008, 04:23 PM
i could use some new t shirts and stuff as well..... x mas was alwasy a good time to get some fresh gear for the summer....

BDiggity
12-08-2008, 05:24 PM
could they at least get an online catalog?

i had to send the pdf to 3 people along w/ a detailed description, pg #, etc for each item i wanted. heck the old baja site was simple, i just sent the url of each gift idea.

Sea-Dated
12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Being able to purchase online would be great. The girl at Cig is nice enough but it would just be easier to not have to call.

Ted
12-08-2008, 06:16 PM
i could use some new t shirts and stuff as well..... x mas was alwasy a good time to get some fresh gear for the summer....

Steczy my t-shirt guy has them in stock custom just for you. :26::biggrinjester:

OldSchool
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Steczy my t-shirt guy has them in stock custom just for you. :26::biggrinjester:

LMAO!!! Forget the shirts, try buying a boat first!!!!!!!:ack2::rofl:

Chris
12-08-2008, 07:01 PM
They don't even answer their telephone.

stecz20
12-08-2008, 08:22 PM
they answer for me... maybe you guys are scumbags.....:03::03:

Woody
12-11-2008, 08:31 PM
they answer for me... maybe you guys are scumbags.....:03::03:

Stecz, the hang up click doesn't count......you have to actually talk to someone:26::03:

stecz20
12-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Stecz, the hang up click doesn't count......you have to actually talk to someone:26::03:

you forget who your speaking to, people love me throughout the land...... im a people person.. skip should put me on the payroll...

Woody
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
"Skip Braver you lied to me"

Unfortunately that's probably what Neil is thinking:dupe: