PDA

View Full Version : its for sale again!

Monopoly 46
01-22-2012, 12:53 AM
http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/2811438500.html

Ratickle
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM
32ft Black Thunder Don Vee Super Nice Low Hrs Twin Mags Make Offers - $25000 (Des Moines-MAKE ME YOUR BEST OFFER)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-21, 3:44PM CST
Reply to: sale-ur2bk-2811438500@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 1989 and you would never know it! I wanna sell this boat so make me a offer I cant refuse and come get it if your a tire kicker please dont bother me! I have these pics and a few other detailed pics I am in Des Moines Iowa if you are interested and are not willing to drive to come get this boat then your not a buyer in the first place Its in heated storage and is covered and this boat is in very nice shape!!!

This boat is in very good shape! has 170hrs and they are original everything works on the boat and its lake ready with no problems, has a brand new cover that keeps it very nice, boat does like all others that have this power mid 60s to 70s if its calm out, I need to sell this boat so MAKE YOUR OFFER

You will not find a nicer boat overall for this kind of money in this shape and that has this low hrs and also looks as neat! Other then a couple seem rips that just started in the seat and a peel on the graphic which I have the graphic to fix this boat is lake ready needs to have spring service and oil change

Boat has a $3500 dollar graphics full wrap on it as well

I may trade for a boat plus cash! Be serious I priced this boat aggressivly and I dont wanna waste your time or mine! I may take a trade and cash what do ya have? make me a offer I cant Refuse! I have other pics if ya need them!

515-313-7355 capable buyers only please! text with ?s or call if serious~ please don't waste my time if you can't figure out what this boat basically is by the pics and description your probably not a buyer! Cuz this boat is sweet! Black thunder are hand crafted not junk! They are high caliber such as a fountain or donzi

Once again I have other pics

MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MAY JUST GET IT!!!

Ratickle
01-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Too bad the pics are so small. Tough to see the detail......