PDA

View Full Version : Black Factory 1 boat??

FunHome
12-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Where is the pic I saw the other day of the old all black factory 1 race boat that was taken in a boathouse??? It was on a boat ramp in a boat house.... I was busy at the time but was going to post about how cool that boat house looked!! I think it was his friends place....

Got any other pics??

Brad

Perlmudder
12-06-2008, 05:30 PM
ar15's boat? that thing is bada$$!

Airpacker
12-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Yes, thats Adams boat. His father's best friend is the owner of the boat house. He keeps his cig in it.

ar15meister
12-08-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks guys.

Brians boathouse is sick. He has a launch ramp in the boathouse as well as a second one outside so he doesnt have to move his cig if he needs to launch a boat or pull somehting out of the water. He has like 5 or 6 boats so it comes in handy. Gas pump with 93 Octance in the boathouse is wicked too!

If you think the boathouse is cool next time I will take a pic of the theatre room he has with the glass wall into the garage where he keeps his Ferrari and his Harley's.....really cool.

Perl, glad you like the boat, next summer you get some broads lined up and we will take it out and run out to Barangas in Hamilton for rona's.:sifone:

Perlmudder
12-08-2008, 06:14 PM
thanks guys.
Perl, glad you like the boat, next summer you get some broads lined up and we will take it out and run out to Barangas in Hamilton for rona's.:sifone:

DEAL!:biggrinjester:

ar15meister
12-08-2008, 06:29 PM
you ever trailer your boat in and run around in Lake Ontario?

FunHome
12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
thanks guys.

Brians boathouse is sick. He has a launch ramp in the boathouse as well as a second one outside so he doesnt have to move his cig if he needs to launch a boat or pull somehting out of the water. He has like 5 or 6 boats so it comes in handy. Gas pump with 93 Octance in the boathouse is wicked too!

If you think the boathouse is cool next time I will take a pic of the theatre room he has with the glass wall into the garage where he keeps his Ferrari and his Harley's.....really cool.

Sounds very cool!!! Where was that pic?? Got any others??

Perlmudder
12-09-2008, 05:06 PM
you ever trailer your boat in and run around in Lake Ontario?

haven't, but i would like to. we keep it at the cottage cus were there all summer and in the spring usually from thursday-sunday or monday and in the fall friday to sunday. was thinking it would be nice to tow up to lake george or somewhere around there. we usually go to DMB in spac and it was absolutly awesome up there. seems like it would be a fun place to go for a couple days.

ar15meister
12-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Sounds very cool!!! Where was that pic?? Got any others??

I will get a pic next time I am up there.

They spotted a ten point buck walkin around up there apparently.....might have to make an appearance sooner rather than later.