PDA

View Full Version : S-1 Onboard Clearwater

Pete B
10-12-2011, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC-8GX4HhtQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Ratickle
10-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Cool Pete....

LAne one was a coveted place to be.......

mdkeywest
10-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Thanx pete .

I would love to see what you "SHOOT TO THRILL " could come up with if you got some real Audio .

Even eggbeaters sound cool , IF you get them in real time , and pump some volume to ,em to enhance the flavor .

I know........ you all feel the same way .
Like me or not , dont matter .

The Noise ,The rev,s The choking sound of big blocks Screamin across the waves .We NEED to portray that via internet .
Tony,s Guys got close to that a couple times " SUPERCAT racing "

Maybe this year in Key West A couple of you guys could get together and work it out .

I,ve spoken to Stan about it . Robbie Robberson , in the day , all agree we NEED to get the power of those Big blocks to the viewer .

I,m Right ,and I know it .
:USA:

mdkeywest
10-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry That may have come off a little harsh ,or arrogant , what have you .

Never the less ,We Need Exposusure .

I,ts not that our sport is undesireble , it is just simply boring in its current format .

I know I know ,It takes money . Well I have the spirit , and the knowledge of what patrons want .I just need the $$$$ Got any? :cheers2:
But seriously .
Hey We are supposed to lay it out right ?
So lets start doing that .
We need to put the $$$$$ into what we have right now ,and exploit that !!!

I watched Haggin ,He took a few little teams that werent going to go anywhere in the long run ( sorry but that was the deal in my opinion )
He molded a a long range plan AROUND them .And it worked ,
Thats what I know to be the true buisiness plan for offshore .

Take what we ALREADY have ,condense it to a few realistic classes and
film them properly . AUDIO AUDIO AUDIO .

Pete B
10-13-2011, 03:31 PM
like anything this all cost's money, hell the camera's cost money, would you care to contribute to the shoot 2 thrill fund???? Considering that all the travel, hotel's, equipment upgrades, as well as the time spent editing is done for the sake of boating sites. be glad you have this.

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-13-2011, 04:10 PM
I appreciate it.

Like anything else in boat racing You gotta Love it because that warm feeling when you smile is all the reward you get.

Keep up the good work.

mdkeywest
10-13-2011, 05:05 PM
like anything this all cost's money, hell the camera's cost money, would you care to contribute to the shoot 2 thrill fund???? Considering that all the travel, hotel's, equipment upgrades, as well as the time spent editing is done for the sake of boating sites. be glad you have this.

Like i said I love what you do and appreciate it . I just just dont seem to be able to say what I mean in print .

Thank you for the countless hours of enjoyment i,ve had visual y at youre expense . i mean that most sincerely .
Just was making a statement as to how cool it would be to have decent audio along with the Perfect pic,s you throw up .

Thanx again .

( I will try and re- vamp my post . )

Pete B
10-13-2011, 06:08 PM
here are some BB in a 42 Fountain with 850's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUKbPo-www