PDA

View Full Version : NY RACE... 2 weeks

600sci
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Hello everybody, hope to see some cool racing in NY.

Does anybody know where to get 110 octane in NY close to race site ??

need only about 15 gallons !

imco offshore
08-23-2011, 03:19 PM
bring it with ya ,,,it,s easier ,,and you will know for sure what you have ??

600sci
08-23-2011, 04:02 PM
bring it with ya ,,,it,s easier ,,and you will know for sure what you have ??

I would, but boat is already there and im flyin' !!!! ;)

600sci
09-02-2011, 11:48 PM
1 week away ,, joint race SBI/OPA in all P classes as far as i know entry fee 675 and a SBI legal GPS like Garmin 182/192 needs to be had !

See ya all at 80 MPH on the hudson in class P 4 !! ( single engines 30 feet ) OPA class 5 boats basicly !:cheers2:

LETS RACE ........... NEVER FORGET !

htrdlncn
09-03-2011, 12:01 AM
is the debris from storm gone already?

600sci
09-03-2011, 02:13 AM
is the debris from storm gone already?

the Hudson always has debris....now a little more but by next week it should be ok..if not , its a slalom course ! :D

XtremeRacing
09-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Looking forward to seeing some new team in NY, be good seeing Jonny again.

600sci
09-04-2011, 11:57 PM
ITS GONNA BE A GREAT EVENT !! always is , no matter what !! JUST LOVE RACING !

4 days !:cheers2::USA:

NY ..here we come, better be ready for this crazy FRANK ZARRO guy..hahahaha

Lucididee
09-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Fingers crossed the locks remain closed until after the race or the open the ASAP to allow the debris to travel south to the ocean.

If you want to follow what's going on on the Hudson use the below link
http://www.waterwayguide.com/navupdate.php?area=10
or
http://www.canals.ny.gov/index.shtml

The Troy lock still appears to be closed, the Champlain Canal has been reopened, and the Erie Canal between Locks E-19(Frankfort) and E-2 (Waterford),will remain closed to all vessels until further notice. Erie Canal will not be available until next week at the earliest.

600sci
09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Fingers crossed the locks remain closed until after the race or the open the ASAP to allow the debris to travel south to the ocean.

If you want to follow what's going on on the Hudson use the below link
http://www.waterwayguide.com/navupdate.php?area=10
or
http://www.canals.ny.gov/index.shtml

The Troy lock still appears to be closed, the Champlain Canal has been reopened, and the Erie Canal between Locks E-19(Frankfort) and E-2 (Waterford),will remain closed to all vessels until further notice. Erie Canal will not be available until next week at the earliest.

:confused:

THE RACE IS 100% ON so no need to follow any locks !:cheers2:

Lucididee
09-05-2011, 04:57 PM
:confused:

THE RACE IS 100% ON so no need to follow any locks !:cheers2:

I never said the race was off, just a word of caution for what could be floating on the Hudson. As long as the locks remain closed, we'll be in good shape :driving:

Lucididee
09-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Hello everybody, hope to see some cool racing in NY.

Does anybody know where to get 110 octane in NY close to race site ??

need only about 15 gallons !

Did you ever find your gas? Only places I know in NJ is by the car tracks in Englishtown & Atco and I think there is still a place in Point Pleasant

600sci
09-05-2011, 07:04 PM
I never said the race was off, just a word of caution for what could be floating on the Hudson. As long as the locks remain closed, we'll be in good shape :driving:

OK, its just confusing/ missleading ( atleast to me ) the way u put it ..SORRY

Did you ever find your gas? Only places I know in NJ is by the car tracks in Englishtown & Atco and I think there is still a place in Point Pleasant

I think i have the 10 gallons of 110 , not shure yet. once im up there i can maybe get some if needed ! THANKS !

How far is englishtown away ?:cheers2:

Lucididee
09-07-2011, 01:14 AM
How far is englishtown away ?:cheers2:

That depends if you have a lead foot :willy_nilly:
It's about a 40 min drive each way. (Just make sure it's not around rush hour cause then it could turn into 1 hr 30 mins each way :smash:

Sorry for the confusion, I should have quoted ya when you were asking about the debris. It's gonna be one hell of a mess when all starts flowing down the Hudson

600sci
09-07-2011, 08:17 AM
That depends if you have a lead foot :willy_nilly:
It's about a 40 min drive each way. (Just make sure it's not around rush hour cause then it could turn into 1 hr 30 mins each way :smash:

Sorry for the confusion, I should have quoted ya when you were asking about the debris. It's gonna be one hell of a mess when all starts flowing down the Hudson

THE TANK will have no problem with it ....LOL
( WE ALL KNOW AUGIE'S MESS IS IN THERE , BODIES AND OLDER TRUCKS ):smash::smash::sifone:

Lucididee
09-07-2011, 05:41 PM
THE TANK will have no problem with it ....LOL
( WE ALL KNOW AUGIE'S MESS IS IN THERE , BODIES AND OLDER TRUCKS ):smash::smash::sifone:

They've also found airplanes too and have also caught a horse :ack2:

extras
09-07-2011, 07:46 PM
We were down by the statue on Monday and there wasn't much in the water.