PDA

View Full Version : My winter project

outriggers
12-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Number 8# cylinder was weak so I pulled it and sent it to JCPerf. Jeff is now going through it top to bottom. The xr is also getting the same treatment. It sure is handy having a uncle with a hydraulic boom on a wrecker. He's 81 years old and always a big help. Doug, My first SOS post.

Gladhe8er
12-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Boat looks good Doug. Let me know if you need help with anything else. Now that my boat is away for the winter, I plan on staying out of trouble :biggrinjester: Please don't have JC make yours faster than mine! I don't want to get left in the wakes at Sacandaga!

SLBOATDRINKS
12-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Great looking boat Doug.

How many hours on the 525?

Keep me in mind when you're ready to sell...I've got a buyer.

Steve

outriggers
12-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Pete, JC said he would give me a call when he puts it on the dyno so I can watch, sounds kinda kinky. :D I would like to do JOTJ,Scanadaga and the Pirates run if possible. Steve, The boat drive and engine(ECM) all have 49 hours. :eek: It looks like the headers leaked than it sat. Valves and rings stuck in #8. I had a custom polished aluminum trailer built with every option possible, electric/hydraulic 4 wheel disc's, 5K axles,torsion, ect. Can't wait to run it. Doug

SLBOATDRINKS
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Pete, JC said he would give me a call when he puts it on the dyno so I can watch, sounds kinda kinky. :D I would like to do JOTJ,Scanadaga and the Pirates run if possible. Steve, The boat drive and engine(ECM) all have 49 hours. :eek: It looks like the headers leaked than it sat. Valves and rings stuck in #8. I had a custom polished aluminum trailer built with every option possible, electric/hydraulic 4 wheel disc's, 5K axles,torsion, ect. Can't wait to run it. Doug

I can help with JOTJ logistics, etc. Give me a shout when the time rolls around. Would love to have you there.