PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have sedan cabin pics?

tsp
04-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I just sold my Pantera :( and I am considering a 1973 sedan :D to fill the driveway. Does anyone have any interior cabin pics that they can post? I need to convince "the boss" aka. wife that the sedan has a usable cabin.
Thanks,
Tom

h2oMag
04-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Here you go..

tsp
04-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks h2oMag. That is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a nice size cabin.

h2oMag
04-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks h2oMag. That is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a nice size cabin.

I have allways thought that if I had bought a Sedan Magnum first back in 1972, the Sedan would have been all the boat I ever needed.

tsp
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
I have allways thought that if I had bought a Sedan Magnum first back in 1972, the Sedan would have been all the boat I ever needed.

in '72 you probably saw the same ad (that you posted) with the old fart driving the sedan... on second thought maybe I should look at sports or a maltese.
Actually, I am hoping that it will be a keeper.

h2oMag
04-11-2011, 11:50 PM
in '72 you probably saw the same ad (that you posted) with the old fart driving the sedan... on second thought maybe I should look at sports or a maltese.
Actually, I am hoping that it will be a keeper.

Back around 1972 I saw this Mag Sedan [SAM'S SONG] on Lake St Clair, different but cool. :DHere are some other Sedans that were race boats.:cheers2:

tsp
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Back around 1972 I saw this Mag Sedan [SAM'S SONG] on Lake St Clair, different but cool. :DHere are some other Sedans that were race boats.:cheers2:

Wow great pics. Thanks for posting them. The sedan looks great in race form.
After talking with the owner I am having second thoughts on the one I saw for sale. The trailer needs about $1500 work before I could tow it home. The boat sounds ok. It has not been the water in 3 years (engines have been started seasonally). It needs some cabin work and interior work (helm seats are rotten).

h2oMag
04-13-2011, 01:41 AM
Wow great pics. Thanks for posting them. The sedan looks great in race form.
After talking with the owner I am having second thoughts on the one I saw for sale. The trailer needs about $1500 work before I could tow it home. The boat sounds ok. It has not been the water in 3 years (engines have been started seasonally). It needs some cabin work and interior work (helm seats are rotten).

If it's the blue one I was going to buy it 4 years ago but it was to far away, but it is a cool Mag. I bought my 29' Mirage instead as it was close to home. But I then found the Sedan I have now, I just had to have one. I have 6 boats now, you just cant have to many. :willy_nilly:

tsp
04-13-2011, 10:42 AM
If it's the blue one I was going to buy it 4 years ago but it was to far away, but it is a cool Mag. I bought my 29' Mirage instead as it was close to home. But I then found the Sedan I have now, I just had to have one. I have 6 boats now, you just cant have to many. :willy_nilly:

6 boats! Nice. I would love to have a collection like yours. More fun than cars.
This Mag in in Canada. Not far from me. It is the white sedan listed on the mag brokerage site.

h2oMag
04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
6 boats! Nice. I would love to have a collection like yours. More fun than cars.
This Mag in in Canada. Not far from me. It is the white sedan listed on the mag brokerage site.

I looked at a white one in Canada too, they kept changing the price. I had tryed to make a deal at around 16k then the price went up & up, it's now 25k. Was it this one????

tsp
04-14-2011, 10:23 AM
I looked at a white one in Canada too, they kept changing the price. I had tryed to make a deal at around 16k then the price went up & up, it's now 25k. Was it this one????

Thanks the one. Now the price is going down & down, but I think the boat now needs more work. He should have taken your offer. having something sit is the worst.
The owner is a marine surveyer for an insurance company.
I was interersted in it last year as well. But the Pantera was taking up my driveway. And the thing that put me off is that the owner would not do a survey on it for me (keeping in mind he is a surveyer). I just wanted the survey to get insurance on it. I understand that any old boat is going to have some defects. So I did not really care about the results.

HIGH LIFE
04-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Mark, I thought the pic of the sedan with the blue cushions looked familiar, it's my first sedan a blue '70 . "HIGH LIFE"

whatboat
04-20-2011, 12:11 AM
That 002 Tornado has the cabin extended. Very cool !