PDA

View Full Version : Dave thank you!

Steve 1
12-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Dave I just want to say thank you for the invite to participate in your crib here.

MarylandMark
12-02-2008, 09:28 PM
I just noticed this was named after the infamous GlassDave

Racegirl3
12-02-2008, 09:36 PM

You're a quick one arent you ... :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES
12-02-2008, 09:42 PM
....... and here I thought I told you about the Serious site :huh: :D

Steve 1
12-02-2008, 09:45 PM
....... and here I thought I told you about the Serious site :huh: :D

Why thank you Mr Tim Sharkey!!

SHARKEY-IMAGES
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

glassdave
12-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Dave I just want to say thank you for the invite to participate in your crib here.

Steve thanks for bringing your knowledge here and sharing with us. I gotta tell ya between you, me, Artie and Sharkey we should be able to field just about tech question there is :D

Hey it is pretty cool having a whole section named after ya. Guess I'm glad i didnt use the name i originally wanted to use . . . Stud Muffin :D . . . course i could'a been given a whole different section on the board here :sifone: :biggrinjester:

glassdave
12-02-2008, 11:32 PM

yea . . funny thing is i work at a hardware store installing windows :confused::willy_nilly:

Steve 1
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Steve thanks for bringing your knowledge here and sharing with us. I gotta tell ya between you, me, Artie and Sharkey we should be able to field just about tech question there is :D

Hey it is pretty cool having a whole section named after ya. Guess I'm glad i didnt use the name i originally wanted to use . . . Stud Muffin :D . . . course i could'a been given a whole different section on the board here :sifone: :biggrinjester:

LMAO Good group here and all of us have been around the block.

glassdave
12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
LMAO Good group here and all of us have been around the block.

. . yea . . . an atleast twice for Artie . . . :D

Offshore Ginger
12-03-2008, 07:44 PM
. . yea . . . an atleast twice for Artie . . . :D You Dawgggggggggggggggggggggggg i am a ditch digger by trade and dam proud of it . Dave i was told for the second time this month , that all glass guy's are flakes and.................. with that in mind..................:seeya::rofl::rofl::rofl: