PDA

View Full Version : Lets see your tow rigs

Pages : 1 [2]

fund razor
02-10-2010, 04:12 PM
but you're not old to own an Apache right ? come on :driving: " live life as if you were dying "

You are making my point, the Apache is 20 year old tech. :D :D

I like the alcoas... I am just not a big wheel guy, I guess.

sweet addiction
02-13-2010, 08:51 PM
How does your truck get around towing that BT? I was worried about my Durmax towing a 35' Fountain but I think it will be fine.

here is ours

Coolerman
02-15-2010, 04:03 PM
How does your truck get around towing that BT? I was worried about my Durmax towing a 35' Fountain but I think it will be fine.

it doesn't do too bad..... We normally do short trips to our local ramp and that is about it. Farthest we tow it is loto from MN. It's got the 8.1 gas so although it is not alot of power, it has enough to get you around just fine. The trailer has electric over hydraulic disc brakes, and the boat is only about 10k dry. It seems to have a fairly sufficient amount of stopping power when we've needed to use it. Trailer sway isn't much of an issue unless it gets really windy. Just keep it under 70mph or so.

I think you'll do just fine with your duramax and 35 Fountain.

Perlmudder
02-15-2010, 04:44 PM
=)

sweet addiction
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
I am just leaning about electric over hydraulic. I had to install a brake box for other trailers at work so I will definately go electric over hydraulic on the next boat.

it doesn't do too bad..... We normally do short trips to our local ramp and that is about it. Farthest we tow it is loto from MN. It's got the 8.1 gas so although it is not alot of power, it has enough to get you around just fine. The trailer has electric over hydraulic disc brakes, and the boat is only about 10k dry. It seems to have a fairly sufficient amount of stopping power when we've needed to use it. Trailer sway isn't much of an issue unless it gets really windy. Just keep it under 70mph or so.

I think you'll do just fine with your duramax and 35 Fountain.

sweet addiction
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Nice!!

i miss it

mcraymond3
02-18-2010, 11:01 PM
i miss it

Nice looking truck. What kind of running boards are those?

Premier Perf
03-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Nice looking truck. What kind of running boards are those?

Thanks guys for your comments ;she was a bad @#$@#:iamwithstupid:...i have no idea

viperfitness1
03-02-2010, 12:45 PM
add mine to here too

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/viperfitness1/1242.jpg