PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Dec 11...handlin'

redhotsommer
12-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Michelle and I are going to run up to sw MI on Saturday for some sleddin'. Any takers?

Blue Oval
12-07-2010, 05:43 PM
sw?

B.Z.
12-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Sorry I will be in Clearwater Beach!!!

Magic Medicine
12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
sw?

South West they have been hammered with lake effect all week.

I might be in, need to see what shakes out. JJ and I put 20 miles on the xp tonight. The pretty was pretty good, snow range from 4" to a 12'. Pretty impressive with Nikki's new ride!

Twin Whackas
12-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Might be interested or might just stay and play around in the fields in LaPorte. The snow is actually pretty decent by us right now.

Where in Michigan are you going?

redhotsommer
12-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd be heading up to Coloma, ostensibly. However, all I really want to do is run the sleds a couple miles, so the LaPorte Beanfield 500 is definately an option. Looks like its going to warm up a bit Saturday :(.

Magic Medicine
12-08-2010, 11:20 AM
I'd be heading up to Coloma, ostensibly. However, all I really want to do is run the sleds a couple miles, so the LaPorte Beanfield 500 is definately an option. Looks like its going to warm up a bit Saturday :(.

Lets set up a bean field and brews session at my place!!! Save gas money on the drive. We could do a little grudge racing etc??? I'm game, beers in the fridge and we can turn the heater on in the barn!!!!!!:boobflash::cool:

redhotsommer
12-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Lets set up a bean field and brews session at my place!!! Save gas money on the drive. We could do a little grudge racing etc??? I'm game, beers in the fridge and we can turn the heater on in the barn!!!!!!:boobflash::cool:

Sounds good to me...I can bring beer. And snowmobiles.

Magic Medicine
12-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Sounds good to me...I can bring beer. And snowmobiles.

Cool, pretty sure Keith is going to come down too!!!!! The new XP rips, JJ and I were doing 90 mph passes last night!!!!:cheers2::bday:

Twin Whackas
12-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Rehot,
Have you ridden the the 4 banger yet? I think you will really like it. That was one of my favorite sleds I have had to date. You will probably need to tighten up the front middle shock to take some of the weight off the skis. That is what I found helped my set up the most.

MILD THUNDER
12-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Rehot,
Have you ridden the the 4 banger yet? I think you will really like it. That was one of my favorite sleds I have had to date. You will probably need to tighten up thei front middle shock to take some of the weight off the skis. That is what I found helped my set up the most.

Maybe it was the 2 quarts of chili, pint of Tabascos, 1/2 lb burger, 26oz prime rib and small fries that affected your ski pressure!

redhotsommer
12-08-2010, 02:14 PM
LOL @ Joe!

It has not yet been ridden Mike. I'm wanting to do the test run for EXACTLY that reason...dial in the suspension before hitting the UP. I remember yours rode like it was on rails.

Twin Whackas
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe it was the 2 quarts of chili, pint of Tabascos, 1/2 lb burger, 26oz prime rib and small fries that affected your ski pressure!

All meat all the time. Funny you just wrote that cause I just got back from lunch with a vendor from Texas. I got the all meat steak burrito. He was even laughing about it.:eek:

redhotsommer
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Don't forget the Immodium chaser!

MILD THUNDER
12-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't forget the Immodium chaser!

Yup! Then he has a pepto bismol milkshake to wash it all down!

MILD THUNDER
12-08-2010, 03:49 PM
BTW, I hear theres a chance for a major winter snowstorm this weekend....i would go to andys but I'm booked this weekend.

SC288
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM

Angie's 800 is down awaiting a voltage regulator so all I would have to bring is a 480 Fan Phazer or a little 440 Rev so I better stay at home....I don't have any big hardware to race you guys. My friend Bryce and Stroud may show up if you have GFS Italian Beef awaiting in a crock pot....LOL

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Rehot,
Have you ridden the the 4 banger yet? I think you will really like it. That was one of my favorite sleds I have had to date. You will probably need to tighten up the front middle shock to take some of the weight off the skis. That is what I found helped my set up the most.

Who are you kidding the best sled you have ever had is the one you have at the moment, until its replaced with the next best one:sifone::eek::boobflash::biggrinjester:

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Angie's 800 is down awaiting a voltage regulator so all I would have to bring is a 480 Fan Phazer or a little 440 Rev so I better stay at home....I don't have any big hardware to race you guys. My friend Bryce and Stroud may show up if you have GFS Italian Beef awaiting in a crock pot....LOL

You won't come up anyway, even if you had a fast sled:icon_bs::eek:

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Looks like it's on for your pad Andy. Michelle is out...she is going to wrap presents Saturday...:(

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Looks like it's on for your pad Andy. Michelle is out...she is going to wrap presents Saturday...:(

:huh::huh:

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 09:16 AM
No time during the week, Bear game on Sunday...we have many Christmas parties starting next Saturday...and she's got a lot to do.

SC288
12-09-2010, 11:29 AM
No time during the week, Bear game on Sunday...we have many Christmas parties starting next Saturday...and she's got a lot to do.

Do you have a wrap on that new sled yet? They are calling for more snow tonight and more over the weekend....we still could use a little more but it is good enough for hot lapping. I took my 440 out yesterday for the first ride and was digging into the field when cramming the throttle to the bar around 50 or so. :hurray:

SC288
12-09-2010, 11:32 AM
You won't come up anyway, even if you had a fast sled:icon_bs::eek:

I might but it is just as easy to hot lap in the fields around here + we have the great Pinola Bar to ride to. :cool:

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 12:14 PM
I might but it is just as easy to hot lap in the fields around here + we have the great Pinola Bar to ride to. :cool:

I like said before:party: We will make it out there is the snow allows for it!

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Do you have a wrap on that new sled yet? They are calling for more snow tonight and more over the weekend....we still could use a little more but it is good enough for hot lapping. I took my 440 out yesterday for the first ride and was digging into the field when cramming the throttle to the bar around 50 or so. :hurray:

How much snow do you guys have, I have anywhere from 4"-12". We were right on the edge of the SB LES bands!!!

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 12:26 PM
No wrap on this one. Just a bad influence sticker on the hood so far...

Magic Medicine
12-09-2010, 12:29 PM
No wrap on this one. Just a bad influence sticker on the hood so far...

Leave it alone I like the way it looks now!!!!!!

SC288
12-09-2010, 12:57 PM
How much snow do you guys have, I have anywhere from 4"-12". We were right on the edge of the SB LES bands!!!

About the same....depending on where the tree lines fall some fields are blown out while others are good....perfect beater snow. Put new hyfax on the Phazer last night and Bryce got Stumpy's 440 INDY race sled fixed....he lost the headlight etc. but she's good to go now. It was Levi Lavalle's ex race sled according to Mike....:huh:

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Andy and I were talking about you guys and your "beaters" last night. Do you just REALLY REALLY need something else to wrench on? Cuz I know the drill...soon, we will be having beater grudge matches, beater show sleds, "I beat my beater harder than you beat your beater" contests, etc. It will all culminate when Keith builds the Fabled Unicorn Sled and has the "I got beat by The Unicorn" stickers printed up.

SC288
12-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Andy and I were talking about you guys and your "beaters" last night. Do you just REALLY REALLY need something else to wrench on? Cuz I know the drill...soon, we will be having beater grudge matches, beater show sleds, "I beat my beater harder than you beat your beater" contests, etc. It will all culminate when Keith builds the Fabled Unicorn Sled and has the "I got beat by The Unicorn" stickers printed up.

Bryce, Mike and I kicked this idea around last year but Bryce started it last year when he bought his 70' Ski Doo 250 Elan....we beat the absolute living he** out of it last year at Coyote Crossing making jumps for it and setting up different competitions. This year Bryce has bought a 80' Ski Doo Everest and Blizzard then I picked up my Phazer last week and lastly Mike with this 440 Polaris Indy. We have had an absolute blast with them so far....besides changing hyfax on mine last night. Oh and to answer your questions we have already had at least 10 - 12 beater grudge matches....lol....

Oh the next race will be racing the beaters from Coyote Crossing to Lost Pines Lodge....no rules....last one buys!

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm guessing you won't let me enter the 98 700 SRX? If I had a bigger trailer, I'd definately get a beater...there's an old Arctic Crap ZRT for sale on my way home from work....

baja954
12-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Mike dont forget about the 1993 venture gt 480 fan........ its even has studs....lol..... by the way drive by the shop, I heard we tore up the field really good last night. I blame it on the Phazer and 440INdy........

SC288
12-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Mike dont forget about the 1993 venture gt 480 fan........ its even has studs....lol..... by the way drive by the shop, I heard we tore up the field really good last night. I blame it on the Phazer and 440INdy........

Welcome to Serious Bryce....I may come out tonight but I would rather ride....let's work on those other beaters when the snow is gone! :boxing_smiley:

baja954
12-09-2010, 05:08 PM
I was going to ride the 250 elan tonight to pinola to get a few beers tonight. i will give you a call when i get done at work...... have enough snow yet to bring out the XRS and not the venture......

redhotsommer
12-09-2010, 05:19 PM
'Sup Bryce! I'm gonna talk Andy into throwing our sleds in a trailer so we can go ride the "other side" of LaPorte and hit some excellent redneck bars.

SC288
12-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I was going to ride the 250 elan tonight to pinola to get a few beers tonight. i will give you a call when i get done at work...... have enough snow yet to bring out the XRS and not the venture......

We really did not lose any today....at least from what I can see looking out of my front window here at the house. Better bring a gas can if your gonna ride the Elan.

baja954
12-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe we can hit 3rd base up for a beer and steak sandwich..... Andy can show us how the Rev handles the open water of pinelake. I wonder if it floats as good as Yamaha did.......

We should be able to make it to union mills for a beer and burger or pinola has great tombstone pizza's........

Twin Whackas
12-09-2010, 06:09 PM
I am in for a beater ride to Union and will hot lap the xp around the fields and to Pinola.

B.Z.
12-10-2010, 06:49 AM
I like this beater idea and I have big trailer.....

Magic Medicine
12-10-2010, 07:57 AM
'Sup Bryce! I'm gonna talk Andy into throwing our sleds in a trailer so we can go ride the "other side" of LaPorte and hit some excellent redneck bars.

If were going to go anywhere we'll ride there.

redhotsommer
12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Have to see what the weather does...looks like it might rain? :( Now Michelle says she really wants to ride...so it'll be a game-time decision whether we go AND where we go, as she would most likely want to head up to MI instead of run the LaPorte corn...I'll let ya know tonight Andy.

Decisions, decisions...like for instance, this morning I don't know if I should go out and do a sweet snowy singletrack mountain bike ride or head up to Wilmot Mtn for some snowboarding... Life is tough.

B.Z.
12-10-2010, 09:32 AM
I vote for the bike ride.....

redhotsommer
12-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah...I'm going boarding. Powder day at the mighty 'Mot. I'm gonna drink some beers and get my shred on.

Magic Medicine
12-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Have to see what the weather does...looks like it might rain? :( Now Michelle says she really wants to ride...so it'll be a game-time decision whether we go AND where we go, as she would most likely want to head up to MI instead of run the LaPorte corn...I'll let ya know tonight Andy.

Decisions, decisions...like for instance, this morning I don't know if I should go out and do a sweet snowy singletrack mountain bike ride or head up to Wilmot Mtn for some snowboarding... Life is tough.

You going to ride the Michigan corn apple orchards. If it warms up the trails up that way will likely be mud!!!

Magic Medicine
12-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Tall Mike is in route, time to try new ski-dumps!

redhotsommer
12-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Damn...if I had stayed another hour, the grass would be growing! Stupid rain. Bring the BLIZZARD!

MILD THUNDER
12-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Damn...if I had stayed another hour, the grass would be growing! Stupid rain. Bring the BLIZZARD!

That sucks, did u even get to run em at all?

Magic Medicine
12-11-2010, 10:16 PM

Still have snow on the ground haven't lost it all yet. Damn rain!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
12-11-2010, 10:17 PM
That sucks, did u even get to run em at all?

We ran them around a little bit before it started raining:mad:

redhotsommer
12-12-2010, 10:38 AM
We ran the 1200 and the 800 Doos against eachother. I holeshotted Andy, but he passed me with the skis off the ground over a slight rise about 1/4 mile in.

Magic Medicine
12-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Caddy got 10.5" of snow last night with snow predicted through next week. I think this should put them in the 17-20" on the ground. Supposedly the snow was wet system
snow and should set up nicely!!! I thinking of heading up Friday after work, any takers?????

B.Z.
12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Caddy got 10.5" of snow last night with snow predicted through next week. I think this should put them in the 17-20" on the ground. Supposedly the snow was wet system
snow and should set up nicely!!! I thinking of heading up Friday after work, any takers?????

when do we leave....

Magic Medicine
12-14-2010, 07:11 AM
when do we leave....

Friday, 4:30, be there or be square!!!!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
12-14-2010, 07:16 AM
La Porte and Michigan city have been getting pounded like a soriety girl on rush week!!!
For those of you who haven't heard I got big white buried on the way to work yesterday. It took a 4x4 farm tractor and 3 guys shoveling to get me out, the snow was over my hood and about 1/2 way up the window on the side of my truck. It was bad enough that I didn't work yesterday.

Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!!

MILD THUNDER
12-14-2010, 09:56 AM
La Porte and Michigan city have been getting pounded like a soriety girl on rush week!!!
For those of you who haven't heard I got big white buried on the way to work yesterday. It took a 4x4 farm tractor and 3 guys shoveling to get me out, the snow was over my hood and about 1/2 way up the window on the side of my truck. It was bad enough that I didn't work yesterday.

Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!!

You need to invest in a V-plow for that truck bro!

Man, I am not a old timer, but i dont remember a winter season starting off this cold and snowy in my life. This seems really intense. My buddys with plow trucks have already been out salting, plowing quite a few times, and it isnt even officially winter yet. Good for them though!

Florida is sounding REALLY good right now. F%*k it, lets hook up the sunny to the beagle and head south till spring. :boobflash:

Exhilaration
12-14-2010, 10:46 AM
That sounds like to much snow! Better stay in and drink! Holiday drinks at my place Sat. 12-18-10 Sorry for the short notice. I don't have everyone's email, so please consider this your invite!!:cheers2:

B.Z.
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Just FYI I just left Clearwater Beach and it was in the 30's so like Andy said let's ride north!!!! For the record also I am and old timer and I agree for this early in the year it's been crazy cold and snowy...

SC288
12-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Took Nikki and JJ to the Michigan City this am so they could catch the bus to midway, they are going to FLA for a couple weeks. I have to say MC seems to have more snow than LP or at least on my side of town. I seem to have about 2.5' and I would be suprise if MC had 3'. We got 8 plus inches last night alone. The snow by my house is all blown around, with the snow from last ride you should be able to ride. IF we didn't have all that wind the powder conditions would be epic. The plow banks look like "Up North" banks, some drifts 10-15' tall no chit!!! Crazy!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I had the old Phazer out last night with Taylor and then went riding with Bryce for awhile.....it was snowing so hard that we could not see so we didn't stay out long. I went back out by myself and just let me tell you the Phazer is a DRIFT SLAYER!!! :sifone: I only got stuck one time in a four foot drift....not to fun.

Magic Medicine
12-14-2010, 11:47 AM
You need to invest in a V-plow for that truck bro!

Man, I am not a old timer, but i dont remember a winter season starting off this cold and snowy in my life. This seems really intense. My buddys with plow trucks have already been out salting, plowing quite a few times, and it isnt even officially winter yet. Good for them though!

Florida is sounding REALLY good right now. F%*k it, lets hook up the sunny to the beagle and head south till spring. :boobflash:

Might not be a bad idea on the plow if I could pick up a couple accounts. Winter has started out pretty good, although I have usually been up north by north by now!!!!

Magic Medicine
12-14-2010, 11:48 AM
That sounds like to much snow! Better stay in and drink! Holiday drinks at my place Sat. 12-18-10 Sorry for the short notice. I don't have everyone's email, so please consider this your invite!!:cheers2:

You can't have a party when us bad influence sledders on are on the trail:smash::cheers2::sifone:

Exhilaration
12-14-2010, 12:13 PM
More will follow, just a last minute thought! You can always stop sledding long enough to have a drink!

redhotsommer
12-14-2010, 01:58 PM
You can always stop sledding long enough to have a drink!

If anyone knows this, it is Andy. That's like a religious statement to him.

Magic Medicine
12-14-2010, 02:32 PM
More will follow, just a last minute thought! You can always stop sledding long enough to have a drink!

If anyone knows this, it is Andy. That's like a religious statement to him.

Yes that is a fact, snowmobiles without beer makes no sence. I have been known to get extremely upset at people who take us down chit trails and dont let us stop at a bar. I think that might have been our new up high miler

redhotsommer
12-14-2010, 03:52 PM
For the record...there WERE no bars to stop at! Only 70 miles of delicious, ungroomed, glorious powdery bumps that were perfect on my XP.

Magic Medicine
12-15-2010, 08:55 AM
For the record...there WERE no bars to stop at! Only 70 miles of delicious, ungroomed, glorious powdery bumps that were perfect on my XP.

70 miles of chit trails is waaaaaaay toooo looooong to stop between beer and smoke breaks!!!!!!!! Of course maybe not for the up hile miler:smash::huh:

Magic Medicine
12-15-2010, 09:02 AM
rode the xp last night. the snow conditions around my place are pretty awesome. Finally cut a trail to the gas station, previous trail supposedly had people calling the cops on the sleds passing through. I wanted to cut this route last year but never got
around to it, good thing is it also leads towards a gin mill!!!! On one of the first rides of
the year I lost one of my regristration stickers, when last night i lost the other one, needless to say I'm not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redhotsommer
12-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Guess adhesive was on the gov't price-cut list in Michigan...

Magic Medicine
12-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Guess adhesive was on the gov't price-cut list in Michigan...

This one is stickered in Indiana, cheap fuc$$

Magic Medicine
12-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Well BZ and I had a good weekend in Caddy. Saw Twin Whackas, SC288 up there.
The trails were in pretty good shape, drank some beer and rode a little as well!!!! Florida here I come, then Mercer, Wis for New Years!!! It was nice to find some of the
preseason gremlins that I can take care of this week!!!!!

redhotsommer
12-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Nice to get a call from The King at 1am. And yes, I did go pedal-bikin' BOTH mornings this weekend...10 degrees on Satuday, 11 degrees on Sunday.

How were the trails? How many beers had you consumed at LPL by the time BZ got there?

Magic Medicine
12-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Nice to get a call from The King at 1am. And yes, I did go pedal-bikin' BOTH mornings this weekend...10 degrees on Satuday, 11 degrees on Sunday.

How were the trails? How many beers had you consumed at LPL by the time BZ got there?

the king was asking about his buddy tall mike!!! BZ hung pretty well, and no I didn't leave him on the trail:sifone:

B.Z.
12-20-2010, 02:39 PM
but the street is is another story....lol

redhotsommer
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
I know EXACTLY what street you mean! On the way to Jim's for some PINK *****, right? He's left me there as well...:)

B.Z.
12-20-2010, 02:55 PM
I know EXACTLY what street you mean! On the way to Jim's for some PINK *****, right? He's left me there as well...:)

you know the place!!!!!! lol :biggrinjester:

Magic Medicine
12-20-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't know why I go so fast down 7.5 road, Tall keith uncle hit 2 deer on that road

Bun Buster
12-20-2010, 08:47 PM
When you going to Mercer Andy? I'll be in Boulder Junction the week between Christmas and New years.

B.Z.
12-21-2010, 12:55 AM
When you going to Mercer Andy? I'll be in Boulder Junction the week between Christmas and New years.

We will be up there Wed. 12/29 around dinner time.....

Twin Whackas
12-21-2010, 10:14 AM

Do they have lots of good roads to ride up there?

Magic Medicine
12-21-2010, 10:18 AM

What BZ said, give me a call we will have to meet up for a couple cold ones

Magic Medicine
12-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Do they have lots of good roads to ride up there?

Whats the matter REV GOD, you don't like riding roads????:rofl:

Magic Medicine
12-23-2010, 12:04 PM
In the airport ready to hop a flight to Florida. Merry Christmas eveyone. Watch out next week northern Wisconsin the boys are coming to town!!!!!

SC288
12-23-2010, 12:17 PM
In the airport ready to hop a flight to Florida. Merry Christmas eveyone. Watch out next week northern Wisconsin the boys are coming to town!!!!!

Are you going to hotlap the old man's CC while you are down there?

Magic Medicine
12-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Are you going to hotlap the old man's CC while you are down there?

Of course. Heading out in the am

Magic Medicine
01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
So when's everyone heading North???????

Magic Medicine
01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
O and for the record. Todd can get all oem and aftermarket parts with a nice discount
pm him for details!!!!!!

teamsynergy
01-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Yeah, if you guys need anything OEM parts to aftermarket IE parts unlimited, THOR, ICON, Sullivan, WPS, Tucker Rocky. Sleds, Quads, Bikes, PWC, Can-Am, Utiliy, ect... I can pretty much get it all at discounted prices. Drop me a PM with what you need and I'll see what I can do. Where's da snow???

redhotsommer
01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
From what I hear...swMI is gonna get nailed in the next couple days. Accuweather says 13 inches expected for Coloma...we might head up at some point this weekend.

Michelle has a 3 day weekend next weekend, so we will probably go to northern lower MI...Indian River or Mancelona. I'd like to hit WI, but I don't think they will have as much snow...

Magic Medicine
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
From what I hear...swMI is gonna get nailed in the next couple days. Accuweather says 13 inches expected for Coloma...we might head up at some point this weekend.

Michelle has a 3 day weekend next weekend, so we will probably go to northern lower MI...Indian River or Mancelona. I'd like to hit WI, but I don't think they will have as much snow...

I think next weekend the northern lower will be rideable???:cheers2:

Blue Oval
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM

Michelle has a 3 day weekend next weekend, so we will probably go to northern lower MI...Indian River or Mancelona. I'd like to hit WI, but I don't think they will have as much snow...:cheers2:

If you get close let us know, I'll catch up to you at one of our many bars along the trail(in my SUV). Up to a ft by Friday night. I hope they are wrong.

Magic Medicine
01-06-2011, 10:55 AM
:cheers2:

If you get close let us know, I'll catch up to you at one of our many bars along the trail(in my SUV). Up to a ft by Friday night. I hope they are wrong.

easy there big daddy, we are coming up with out of state money!!!!!:cuss:

B.Z.
01-06-2011, 09:01 PM

so do you think you are still going I am free Caddie anybody????:cheers2:

redhotsommer
01-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Not THIS weekend...NEXT weekend. This weekend, we might hit Coloma, conditions permitting. I'll let ya know.

Magic Medicine
01-07-2011, 09:22 AM
so do you think you are still going I am free Caddie anybody????:cheers2:

Not THIS weekend...NEXT weekend. This weekend, we might hit Coloma, conditions permitting. I'll let ya know.

Judging what I have read I am sure this weekend will be rideable, but I agree with Tall Mike, I think next weekend is game on. Todd and I are talking about
some local riding if we get the snow they say we are supposed to get tonight.

redhotsommer
01-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Think you guys might want to give Indian River or Mancelona a try next weekend? We'd leave Friday @ 3 when Michelle gets out of school. Get up there around 9 (10 MI time), get up and GO Saturday and Sunday...drive home Monday (MLK Day).

Magic Medicine
01-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Think you guys might want to give Indian River or Mancelona a try next weekend? We'd leave Friday @ 3 when Michelle gets out of school. Get up there around 9 (10 MI time), get up and GO Saturday and Sunday...drive home Monday (MLK Day).

I don't get "that" day off. Caddy / Irons has more snow than them right now. If I go thats where I'll be. Im not making any concrete plans until
I see what mother nature does.