PDA

View Full Version : BLACK THUNDER UP GRADES

BDARCHER
10-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Mine is a 2001 46EC with 500 EFIs and XRs. How much can the XRs handle vrs the B-MAX.

Coolerman
10-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Bmax is definately a much stronger drive. My dad and I knew Dean and got to peak around the bmax when Dean was building them. It has always been a good design (fix for the bravo blues), but I'm glad to see the design being excuted properly by John P.

John P
11-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Mine is a 2001 46EC with 500 EFIs and XRs. How much can the XRs handle vrs the B-MAX.

The XR drive is good drive but the BT even with stock power is just to heavy of a boat for the XR to hold up.

BDARCHER
11-01-2010, 09:23 AM
The new 4 blade props never slip. Maybe a little slip might help them live a little longer. The B-Max uses the XR lower doesnt it. The XRs have been ok, but it sucks waiting on them to blow. Its just a matter of time on a big boat.

John P
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Just the gear set [for now] all the rest of it is The Bravo Shop.

endeavor1
11-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Just the gear set [for now] all the rest of it is The Bravo Shop.

Let me help you here John.... :toetap05:

Bobby, The gear set in the upper is considerably larger, john would have to provide exact specs, and the vertical shaft is also larger. Now I do know that John is working on a new lower that will be stronger.

John P
11-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Here is a Pic of the difference between the two pinion gears.

CSCinc
11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Why hasnt anyone went with the bravo arneson upgrade kit?????? Going with it this winter. I know the gear size has something to do with it but i think the oil temp has alot to do with it to. Our boats are so much heavier then everyone elses. It doesnt have to say Mercury on it for it to work............. Rik probably will agree

BDARCHER
11-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Thats a much larger gear. How much HP can a BMAX handle. and is it a bolt on swap with the XR. Now are the BMAXs in production and what do they cost. New, used or rebuilt.

BDARCHER
11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Why hasnt anyone went with the bravo arneson upgrade kit?????? Going with it this winter. I know the gear size has something to do with it but i think the oil temp has alot to do with it to. Our boats are so much heavier then everyone elses. It doesnt have to say Mercury on it for it to work............. Rik probably will agree

I slipped off the BTs swim deck and went swimming, not to the hospital :cheers2: I think Ill stick with the Merc myself. What are you gona do with the XRs.

CSCinc
11-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Arneson has prop gaurds to....

CSCinc
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Will be selling two complete xr's with hp gimbals and one complete xr without gimbal. All will be disassembled, checked if any repairs are needed and reassembled with new seals and pressure tested. Will put some pics up and open to reasonable offers.

John P
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Thats a much larger gear. How much HP can a BMAX handle. and is it a bolt on swap with the XR. Now are the BMAXs in production and what do they cost. New, used or rebuilt.

850 Hp and is a direct swap, yes they are in production and will be out in Dec, all the parts are avilable now. Becareful of used Bmax's because there hasn't been any parts for some time available in the market place so most have used old parts in them. Also becareful of rebuilt ones, if you don't know who rebuilt it and with what parts also. Call me for the pricing of new units.

BDARCHER
11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
A option. Did BT ever offer a option for the tall dated Plexiglas windshield. Like the low fiberglass pieces with the flip up wind visors. It would really change the look of the boat.

Rik
11-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I slipped off the BTs swim deck and went swimming, not to the hospital :cheers2: I think Ill stick with the Merc myself. What are you gona do with the XRs.

This is one of the most ignorant things I've heard. I hope you are aware that the propellers on the Merc drives are just as exposed they are on the Arnesons. Granted, no matter what drive is on the boat I do not want to fall on it and yes we have a propeller guard for the Arnesons just for the reason of these fearful comments.

John P
11-03-2010, 08:32 AM

I have to agree that was one of the things that stoped me from going with the arneson drive on my BT we use the rear of our boat for getting in and out of the boat when we are coved out and it just makes it to hazardous with the props sticking out there. I understand they make a guard for the top of the prop but when you are in the water getting in the boat you are exposed to the bottom of the prop. Also I can't tell you how many people have slipped off the back swim deck of the BT it is at just enough angle it will take your feet out from under you and you will be in the lake that quick.

Here is a pic of what you are talking with the arneson sticking out behind the boat. We also have trips on ours so it would be even worse. The Bravo drive is 28 inch's off the back of the boat and if my memory serves me correct Rik told me his drive is 52 inch's off the back of the boat.

Rik
11-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I have to agree that was one of the things that stoped me from going with the arneson drive on my BT we use the rear of our boat for getting in and out of the boat when we are coved out and it just makes it to hazardous with the props sticking out there. I understand they make a guard for the top of the prop but when you are in the water getting in the boat you are exposed to the bottom of the prop. Also I can't tell you how many people have slipped off the back swim deck of the BT it is at just enough angle it will take your feet out from under you and you will be in the lake that quick.

Here is a pic of what you are talking with the arneson sticking out behind the boat. We also have trips on ours so it would be even worse. The Bravo drive is 28 inch's off the back of the boat and if my memory serves me correct Rik told me his drive is 52 inch's off the back of the boat.

The Bravo's are closer to 34-36" without a box and on a box are within 4" the length of the Arneson Kits.

The bottom of all propellers are exposed so once again I do not see how the drive being made by Merc will make the pain feel any better and the photo you posted was before I made the guards...

John P
11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
I went and measured mine before I posted so unless 28 on the tape means something else please fill me in on the change.

Lets see swim up between to 2 props that are maybe 20" apart and a then over the tie bar and up the ladder oh there is no ladder on that boat.

Don't get me wrong I think the Arneson is a great drive but I don't think its place is on the family boat. We use the back of our boat way to much to have Arneson's on it and the grand kids playing around them would make me nervous for sure. If I had go fast boat they would be at the top of my list.

endeavor1
11-03-2010, 06:52 PM
I just like the rooster tails. Damn it, time to go jet boat hunting again

Coolerman
11-03-2010, 09:01 PM
I just like the rooster tails. Damn it, time to go jet boat hunting again

rooster tails are just wasted energy..... poser. :smash: :eek:

John P
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
But pretty cool you have to admit.

Rik
11-03-2010, 11:47 PM
I went and measured mine before I posted so unless 28 on the tape means something else please fill me in on the change.

Lets see swim up between to 2 props that are maybe 20" apart and a then over the tie bar and up the ladder oh there is no ladder on that boat.

Don't get me wrong I think the Arneson is a great drive but I don't think its place is on the family boat. We use the back of our boat way to much to have Arneson's on it and the grand kids playing around them would make me nervous for sure. If I had go fast boat they would be at the top of my list.

John, you realize that the same propeller goes on the Arneson that goes on the Mercury, BMax, IMCO, etc. etc..

If you have a side by side you are between 34.5 to 36" on centers and this is the same for Arnesons as it is for the other drives I mentioned. I just do not see your fear of a propeller simply because it is mounted on an Arneson.

John P
11-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Rik its just the fact they will stick out 2 feet past the swim platform and with trips it would make the back of my boat none accessible.

Thats funny I have never seen a Bravo 1 4 blade prop used for a surface drive.

34 inch drive space and lets take 7" a side for each prop [bravo style] that leaves 20 inch's between, and I believe you use a 17" dia prop so now we are at 17" between props.

Like I said before if I had a go fast boat the arneson would be at the top of the list for sure it just isn't right for the boat I have now.

BDARCHER
11-04-2010, 09:23 AM
My XRs are 12 inches forward the end of swim deck. Plus the props are closer to the transom trimmed in. Not knocking the surface drive, but we use the ladder every time we use the boat. Thats where we hang out when its hot out. Its just not for my BT.

Rik
11-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Rik its just the fact they will stick out 2 feet past the swim platform and with trips it would make the back of my boat none accessible.

Thats funny I have never seen a Bravo 1 4 blade prop used for a surface drive.

34 inch drive space and lets take 7" a side for each prop [bravo style] that leaves 20 inch's between, and I believe you use a 17" dia prop so now we are at 17" between props.

Like I said before if I had a go fast boat the arneson would be at the top of the list for sure it just isn't right for the boat I have now.

You mean a propeller like this?

John P
11-04-2010, 02:53 PM
You mean to tell me that is the prop of choice for your drive.

Or did you do a little photo shop for a good laugh.

CSCinc
11-04-2010, 09:51 PM
:party:

Rik
11-04-2010, 11:21 PM
You mean to tell me that is the prop of choice for your drive.

Or did you do a little photo shop for a good laugh.

John, I am not Bull****ting you, I have both housings that I've made to do either a Bravo propeller or a Speedmaster propeller. Been displayed at the Miami Boat Show for the past 3 years now.

Coolerman
11-05-2010, 06:50 AM
John, I am not Bull****ting you, I have both housings that I've made to do either a Bravo propeller or a Speedmaster propeller. Been displayed at the Miami Boat Show for the past 3 years now.

those are some big motors in tiny boats....... :sifone::driving:

John P
11-05-2010, 08:34 AM

Learn something new everyday, what is the advantage of using the B1 4 blade over a surface drive prop.

I have to wonder how many times the red boat has almost had his drive hit by the guy behind him at the stop light. :driving:

Coolerman
11-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Learn something new everyday, what is the advantage of using the B1 4 blade over a surface drive prop.

I have to wonder how many times the red boat has almost had his drive hit by the guy behind him at the stop light. :driving:

Some people are blind enough that they'll even drive into the side of a yellow and red 460 BT! :banghead:

How have you been since that idiot drove into the side of you? I know you were having some trouble with severe headaches for awhile....

John P
11-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Pretty good Thanks.

Now I can look back and laugh at it some but it just pissed me off for the longest time.
We are still dealing with the insurance company on that deal we had to get a lawyer and now he is dealing with it.

Rik
11-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Pretty good Thanks.

Now I can look back and laugh at it some but it just pissed me off for the longest time.
We are still dealing with the insurance company on that deal we had to get a lawyer and now he is dealing with it.

Glad to see that you know first hand that Idiots don't solely target Arnesons :D

The Bravo propellers work fine for smaller boats, the Maximus works even better and the ideal "Bravo" style propeller would be a bit different but for the larger boats the Speedmaster propellers would be the best by far.

BDARCHER
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Sax did yall ever consider surface drives on the worlds fastest BLACK THUNDER.

Coolerman
11-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Sax did yall ever consider surface drives on the worlds fastest BLACK THUNDER.

For whatever reason, we chose not to..... Hindsight, we wish we would have chose arnesons. The 6's are stout for sure.... just never dreamed back in 1999/2000 that we'd be making enough power to take gears out.

Ratickle
11-06-2010, 09:18 PM
For whatever reason, we chose not to..... Hindsight, we wish we would have chose arnesons. The 6's are stout for sure.... just never dreamed back in 1999/2000 that we'd be making enough power to take gears out.

Specially out of #6's.....:eek:

later
11-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Boys Boys, lets get along, i would say that both drives have there place, as a potential buyer of replacement bravo drives, lets stick to the facts, what is the transom to prop nut dimensions, Arensons have standoff boxes for transmissions (mandatory) on bravos, B-max direct bolt on to Merc Gimbal (is it?) that was a question. What are the dimension from transom to prop nut (end of shaft). I also am a father and grandfather but realistically props extending out behind the boat ??? I would thank that if your at that level of boating that is your last concern! Im sure i will catch some heat over that statement, but get over it. At this point im looking at the best value for the $$$. so far im seeing bravo derivatives as ?????? etc, B-Max has been a good alternative but has had issues, hopefully John will be able to do what no other has been able to. Arenson (RIK) has been able to provide a alternative to the Bravo drive with a twist. If you look at the consumer response the B-Max has had issue's. But there is liitle, if not any, discusion about the Arenson conversions. What has been the results of the Arensons, or they holding up with elevated HP, how is the handling characterists of the Arenson drive, and im not talking at WOT, how is it around the docks, (i boat LOTO and go to bars and resturants and often times im threading inbetween boats to get to a slip) is it user friendly? Anyone out there with actual experience with these drive?

later

Coolerman
11-07-2010, 03:16 AM
Specially out of #6's.....:eek:

yeah........

John P
11-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Boys Boys, lets get along, i would say that both drives have there place, as a potential buyer of replacement bravo drives, lets stick to the facts, what is the transom to prop nut dimensions, Arensons have standoff boxes for transmissions (mandatory) on bravos, B-max direct bolt on to Merc Gimbal (is it?) that was a question. What are the dimension from transom to prop nut (end of shaft). I also am a father and grandfather but realistically props extending out behind the boat ??? I would thank that if your at that level of boating that is your last concern! Im sure i will catch some heat over that statement, but get over it. At this point im looking at the best value for the $$$. so far im seeing bravo derivatives as ?????? etc, B-Max has been a good alternative but has had issues, hopefully John will be able to do what no other has been able to. Arenson (RIK) has been able to provide a alternative to the Bravo drive with a twist. If you look at the consumer response the B-Max has had issue's. But there is liitle, if not any, discusion about the Arenson conversions. What has been the results of the Arensons, or they holding up with elevated HP, how is the handling characterists of the Arenson drive, and im not talking at WOT, how is it around the docks, (i boat LOTO and go to bars and resturants and often times im threading inbetween boats to get to a slip) is it user friendly? Anyone out there with actual experience with these drive?

later

That is what I have been saying each drive does have its place. But as with everything we as consumers do we push it to the limit and then ask why it broke.
Yes the Bmax is a direct bolt on replacement.

BDARCHER
11-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Good point LATER. Rik how do you think the surface drives will work on a 46 ft 15k top heavy stepped deep vee. From backing in a slip in the wind to crusing in open water. What would be the advantages over the bravo besides the bravo breaking from time to time. Bobby

BDARCHER
11-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Check out this surface drive. Who would have thought.:cheers2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPexWxFnRn8&feature=related

John P
11-16-2010, 11:31 PM
I would like to see what is left of the prop after that run.

Coolerman
11-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I think BBlades makes some props for that drive. http://www.bblades.com/leadingedge/ Some very cool toys to say the least.

LAriverratt
11-17-2010, 12:02 PM
built here in Louisiana i think...and the props are tough and not really a big deal if ya bang them up a little...:smash:..just looking to get to the hunting/fishing spot and not necessarily at 100+ ... you can get to some real secluded spots with those things!!!:cheers2:

Rik
11-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Good point LATER. Rik how do you think the surface drives will work on a 46 ft 15k top heavy stepped deep vee. From backing in a slip in the wind to crusing in open water. What would be the advantages over the bravo besides the bravo breaking from time to time. Bobby

Backing into the slips, docking and slow speed maneuverability will not be a problem as the Arnesons actually dock better than the Bravo's as we have a better bite with the speed master propellers and our propellers are a bit farther aft than the Bravo's and this gives more mechanical leverage also.

As for the wind on a 46' boat with a lot of free board, well that is a problem regardless of which ever drive is on the boat.

Advantages, higher cruise speed which is probably the single best thing as you will cruise the boat for a greater percentage of time than you will be FFT. Also, higher top speed, less maintenance, better handling and less maintenance.

BDARCHER
11-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Monopoly 46. Where did you get the 380 K Planes for the BT.

Ratickle
11-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Check out this surface drive. Who would have thought.:cheers2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPexWxFnRn8&feature=related

Where the heck are they at??????

What happens if you hit a clam??????

Ratickle
11-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Monopoly 46. Where did you get the 380 K Planes for the BT.

Not sure where he got his. I think Teague will sell the 380 tab that fits on the 280 plate for just over a grand and rhe complete new set for just under $3000. Thee are some 380's on E Bay right now. One set used for $2000 and a set new for $3000.

endeavor1
11-27-2010, 03:27 PM
I know this, after running my 46 with 280s and running monoploy with 380s, holy $hit!!!! The tabs react very quickly and really work.

BDARCHER
11-28-2010, 12:18 AM
I was told someone is casting them in Fla. at a much better price.

Ratickle
11-28-2010, 10:00 AM
I know Dana makes a replacement tab to fit the K Plane system. But it's billet instead of cast.

endeavor1
11-28-2010, 01:40 PM

DareDevil????? :eek: :biggrinjester:

Ratickle
11-28-2010, 02:46 PM

His boat's for sale on Craig's List

Coolerman
11-28-2010, 03:32 PM

Billet stock with a belt sander taken to the edges, and painted with rustoleum does not count........

Monopoly 46
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
I wll ak my dad were we got the tabs

John P
11-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Bob I did find his name it Rick Turmel. I also have his address but no phone #, I'm sure some one on here has it. I paid 750 for a set back in March

Rick Turmel Marine
311 West Church ST
Williamston NC 27892

BDARCHER
11-28-2010, 10:28 PM
I wll ak my dad were we got the tabs

Thanks

Monopoly 46
11-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Bob I did find his name it Rick Turmel. I also have his address but no phone #, I'm sure some one on here has it. I paid 750 for a set back in March

Rick Turmel Marine
311 West Church ST
Williamston NC 27892

We paid tht to his #is 954 240 2817

John P
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
yeah........

You ready to try my new Gear lube?

EXCESS ENERGY
12-09-2010, 10:49 PM

Steve Stepp of VELOCITY POWERBOATS casts his own tabs. Larger plates and larger mounts with 2 sets of cylinder holes. Bob

Coolerman
12-09-2010, 11:27 PM

Hey John, I'll give you a ring tomorrow (friday). When is a good time to you reach you? Is your cell or land line best for ya?

endeavor1
12-09-2010, 11:32 PM

Are you ready to try mine????? ...... :eek:

John P
12-09-2010, 11:38 PM
You are sick

John P
12-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey John, I'll give you a ring tomorrow (friday). When is a good time to you reach you? Is your cell or land line best for ya?

Land line 7-8am or 12-12:30

Coolerman
12-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Are you ready to try mine????? ...... :eek:

Don't make me post the link to your new Black Thunder :eek::eek::eek:

Coolerman
12-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Land line 7-8am or 12-12:30

Sounds good, I'll try the noon hour.

endeavor1
12-12-2010, 09:39 PM
You are sick

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! :huh: :beatdeadhorse5: :biggrinjester: :dupe: :26:

Saxman told me to say that...... :boxing_smiley: :_boobies: :cool: :sifone: :rofl:

Coolerman
12-12-2010, 11:17 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! :huh: :beatdeadhorse5: :biggrinjester: :dupe: :26:

Saxman told me to say that...... :boxing_smiley: :_boobies: :cool: :sifone: :rofl:

I was talking about drive oil, not blower lube.

endeavor1
12-13-2010, 02:59 PM
I was talking about drive oil, not blower lube.

So was I, what is John talking about???? :biggrinjester:

John P
12-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Isn't something you own on FIRE?:banghead:

endeavor1
12-13-2010, 08:36 PM

LOL, nope. Maybe soon though.... :biggrinjester:

Coolerman
12-13-2010, 08:56 PM

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin!

Coolerman
12-14-2010, 12:57 PM

must be why you got a high insurnace quote! :bump::smash::eek::rofl:

endeavor1
12-14-2010, 02:04 PM
must be why you got a high insurnace quote! :bump::smash::eek::rofl:

:beatdeadhorse5: :iamwithstupid: :icon_bs: :biggrinjester:

BDARCHER
12-14-2010, 10:22 PM
How much is the quote. Did you light up a BT. I guess I havent been keeping up

John P
12-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Did you light up a BT. I guess I havent been keeping up

Like a Xmas Tree :sifone: :beatdeadhorse5: :reddevil: :rofl:

endeavor1
12-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Oh now lets not get a too big a rumor started, it was only a small fire..... :eek:

Sax, is refering to my insurance quote for an MTI I recieved. :rolleyes:

John P
12-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Sax, is refering to my insurance quote for an MTI I recieved. :rolleyes:

Come on fill us in !! :iamwithstupid:

Coolerman
12-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Like a Xmas Tree :sifone: :beatdeadhorse5: :reddevil: :rofl:

pretty much

Coolerman
12-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Come on fill us in !! :iamwithstupid:

They wouldn't even insure him on a 39 MTI with scorpions and alphas! How can you get hurt floating?!? Oh wait, the fire issue.... forgot about that! lmao :beatdeadhorse5::cheers2::bump::smash::eek:

endeavor1
12-15-2010, 03:13 PM

Speaking of fires, hows your heaters lately???? :rofl: :huh: :bump:

Coolerman
12-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Speaking of fires, hows your heaters lately???? :rofl: :huh: :bump:

:iamwithstupid::rofl:

BDARCHER
12-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Damn Chris we could have add some oak and hickory to that littled blaze and BBQed a Elephant.:eek::eek:

Nevr2nd
12-17-2010, 10:15 AM
They wouldn't even insure him on a 39 MTI with scorpions and alphas! How can you get hurt floating?!? Oh wait, the fire issue.... forgot about that! lmao :beatdeadhorse5::cheers2::bump::smash::eek:

When is the wennie roast??? Sweet baby Jesus, I hope Sax has the snowcones ready!! Lmao.

Coolerman
12-17-2010, 03:05 PM
When is the wennie roast??? Sweet baby Jesus, I hope Sax has the snowcones ready!! Lmao.

Not sure when the next roast will be.... Endeavor is out on a cruise ship right now. I got an interesting drunk voicemail from him the other night about how reggie was throttling his cruise ship and the sterlings were running strong.

Oh, Endeavor told me to give a shoutout to TxHouse and to tell John P that he loves him dearly (he says the new blower lube is working great). :huh:

Nevr2nd
12-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Not sure when the next roast will be.... Endeavor is out on a cruise ship right now. I got an interesting drunk voicemail from him the other night about how reggie was throttling his cruise ship and the sterlings were running strong.

Oh, Endeavor told me to give a shoutout to TxHouse and to tell John P that he loves him dearly (he says the new blower lube is working great). :huh:

Hold on a second.....:puke:

I confident that this may be TMI. I wish ol' Endeavor the best. Lmao.

Coolerman
12-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Hold on a second.....:puke:

I confident that this may be TMI. I wish ol' Endeavor the best. Lmao.

Don't shoot the messenger! :leaving::D

John P
12-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Jason always stirring the pot now aren't we!

Coolerman
12-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Jason always stirring the pot now aren't we!

I'm just relaying the message for endeavor.... :rofl:

John P
12-17-2010, 11:28 PM
:boxing_smiley:

endeavor1
12-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Lol, phuckers! JT and reggie have been doing a great job for us, lol

Got a new sombrero today so I'm pretty stoked! C yall soon

John P
12-18-2010, 07:45 PM
How about some pics for those of us stuck in the cold and snow?

Coolerman
12-18-2010, 09:13 PM
How about some pics for those of us stuck in the cold and snow?

Why would you want pics? You know he went on one of them gay cruises right? :smash::eek::sifone:

Nevr2nd
12-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Why would you want pics? You know he went on one of them gay cruises right? :smash::eek::sifone:

Oh my....... well I guess you could say, " all gay, all day" !!

Lmao.

John P
12-19-2010, 10:34 AM

Thats why he is always by himself? :huh:

Coolerman
12-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Thats why he is always by himself? :huh:

Endeavor just sent these to me to post because his dearly beloved John P wanted pics :leaving: I gues he brought someone along with him this weekend.

endeavor1
12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I can't see the pix u posted sax but your time will come buddy. No this was not a gay cruise and I will post pix when I get back to a laptop.

Sax, u little phucker, I said find me a boat, not put up silly pix!

Coolerman
12-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I can't see the pix u posted sax but your time will come buddy. No this was not a gay cruise and I will post pix when I get back to a laptop.

Sax, u little phucker, I said find me a boat, not put up silly pix!

Stop being such a woman, I heard you the first time.

Monopoly 46
12-19-2010, 09:01 PM
:D

hey they might insure him on this cat!!:seeya::driving:

Nevr2nd
12-19-2010, 11:10 PM

LMAO, SAX.

BDARCHER
12-20-2010, 08:20 PM
:sifone:

Ratickle
12-21-2010, 12:44 PM

racer511
12-22-2010, 12:06 AM

that's funny, made me laugh

Coolerman
12-22-2010, 02:20 AM

:iagree::hurray:

Nice one.

Just fyi, Endeavor doesn't have any trouble getting insurance on anything, but he did check on an MTI, and like everyone else, his rate was an arm/leg/left nut, and he decided it wasn't worth at this time.

Also, the fire on his last 460 was due to a faulty ECU, it wasn't a big deal at all.

We all just enjoying blaming everything on Chris. And on that note, back to our regularly scheduled bashing :beatdeadhorse5::seeya::rofl::hurray::reddevil:

John P
12-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Sax did your boy friend get mad at you for posting all that stuff. LOL

endeavor1
12-22-2010, 02:33 PM

I wasnt mad about it at all. Just wanted to make sure some of our audience that doesnt know me personally can fully understand. Jason just posted this before i could.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled bashing of that fire starting, no cat insuring E-1..... :biggrinjester:

Coolerman
12-22-2010, 03:29 PM

Yeah, he can be a real bitch sometimes...... :huh::puke:

John P
12-22-2010, 07:44 PM
LMAO

BDARCHER
03-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Will be selling two complete xr's with hp gimbals and one complete xr without gimbal. All will be disassembled, checked if any repairs are needed and reassembled with new seals and pressure tested. Will put some pics up and open to reasonable offers.

How are the surface drives coming along on your BT.

Coolerman
04-01-2011, 01:58 PM
How are the surface drives coming along on your BT.

+1 How's the arneson project?

Ratickle
04-02-2011, 10:39 AM
A little off subject, but not much, put a new motor in the Empress and am looking for a 2" shorty lower to go on an XR.

Any of you guys thinking of Desert Storm or Biloxi early season?

endeavor1
04-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Call John, he always has cool stuff. He is going to DS.

Nevr2nd
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
I don't know about you guys but...... I can't wait til gas hits 5.00 a gallon!! I won't take mine off the trailer.

BDARCHER
04-12-2011, 08:26 AM
The gas price is going to keep mine on the trailer a lot this year. I guess I'll be sitting on the Bluewater having a couple.:cheers2:

Ratickle
04-12-2011, 02:54 PM
I should get better mileage in the 24 vs the BT......

Nevr2nd
04-12-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm perfecting my sewing skills, yup, took all the sheets off the beds at my house ( plus a few hotel rooms I'd stayed at) and throwing up a mast/ stripper pole, making a Sail Boat... It's my Hy-brid!!

endeavor1
04-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Oh come on guys. I ve been out running already a couple times this year.

Just quit spending money on strippers, coke, hookers, and engine upgrades.... :party:

rschap1
04-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Just quit spending money on strippers, coke, hookers, and engine upgrades.... :party:

Well, atleast the $$$ isn't getting wasted.

Nevr2nd
04-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Oh come on guys. I ve been out running already a couple times this year.

Endeavor, are you planning on doing the Dam to Dam??
I was considering it, but not 100 percent.

endeavor1
04-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Endeavor, are you planning on doing the Dam to Dam??
I was considering it, but not 100 percent.

Planning on it. Hope I can get the time off though.

endeavor1
04-14-2011, 03:15 PM
I know that team monopoly is gonna try and run also

Coolerman
04-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I know that team monopoly is gonna try and run also

hey you azzhat, nice avatar! Why do you need 2 PSI's? FYI, they aren't whipples where you need 2 of everything (and then the junk still breaks).

Bobcat
04-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Whenever I come home late at night....I'm always afraid to click on the Black Thunder Forum....cause I know you folks are up to no good:leaving:

Coolerman
04-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Whenever I come home late at night....I'm always afraid to click on the Black Thunder Forum....cause I know you folks are up to no good:leaving:

:reddevil::reddevil::reddevil:

endeavor1
04-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Were not that bad.... :reddevil:

Coolerman
04-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Were not that bad.... :reddevil:

Yeah, the BT threads don't stick out........

endeavor1
04-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Omfg. So true

Ratickle
04-18-2011, 02:51 PM

Now that's some funny chit........:03::26::03:

Nevr2nd
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM

Okay.... you take the big one, I'll get the rest. I'm just trying to help you out. No need to thank me. I would do it for any other BT owner.

Coolerman
04-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Okay.... you take the big one, I'll get the rest. I'm just trying to help you out. No need to thank me. I would do it for any other BT owner.

Fat Chicks are more fun anyways! They always like to eat..... :drool5::boobflash::p

endeavor1
04-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Coolergirl must be hard up.... I ll split the skinny ones with ya nvr2nd

Nevr2nd
04-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Coolergirl must be hard up.... I ll split the skinny ones with ya nvr2nd

LOL, sounds good to me.

You think "Cooler" will bring us anything to eat from the buffet??? I just may work up an appetite!! :lurk5:

Coolerman
04-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey now, plenty to go around..... She's hungry!

BDARCHER
04-19-2011, 09:15 AM
COUGARMAN What do you think. I like the slim chics. Plus the BT plans better with them on board. :cheers2:

Coolerman
04-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Ehh, that is more of a mountain lion than a cougar..... I only accept applications for cougars and pumas.

Nevr2nd
04-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Ehh, that is more of a mountain lion than a cougar..... I only accept applications for cougars and pumas.

LOL, Cooler that's too freaking funny.

Ratickle
04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
LOL, sounds good to me.

You think "Cooler" will bring us anything to eat from the buffet??? I just may work up an appetite!! :lurk5:

I doubt it. She ate the whole thing......:eek:

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Saxman, what about that one time at cougar camp??? :beatdeadhorse5: :26:

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
The BT planes better with them on board. :cheers2:

I agree with Bobby on this one, unless i switch back to 5 blades.... :D :lurk5:

Coolerman
04-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Saxman, what about that one time at cougar camp??? :beatdeadhorse5: :26:

Yeah, I figured I'd regret that one in the morning..... so I just slept till noon.

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Something looks familiar with ur post...:huh:

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Nver2nd. Update ur avatar pic

Coolerman
04-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Nver2nd. Update ur avatar pic

I agree, or at least take a pic of someone elses boat! lol

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 05:47 PM
I agree, or at least take a pic of someone elses boat! lol

I thought ur boat was a 43 SC....

Coolerman
04-19-2011, 06:55 PM
I thought ur boat was a 43 SC....

Yup, we cut the gt deck off and glassed on an SC deck. We derigged the staggered PSI motors and #6's and put scorpions and bravo 3 duoprops on it. We also took off the eickert tabs and replaced them with bennets.

We are also going to the grand opening of shooters 21 this weekend as well to debut the new purple/pink paint job..... it is the 1980's isn't it? :D

endeavor1
04-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Wow, scorpions? Thats some radical power:26: I guess ill c u at shooters this weekend and watch your debut. Love the paint. Reminds me of my old tall deck before I cut the tall deck off it, glassed a flat deck on it and rigged it with quad rotor blown alcohol outboards. :party: staggered of course..... :beatdeadhorse5:

Coolerman
04-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Wow, scorpions? Thats some radical power:26: I guess ill c u at shooters this weekend and watch your debut. Love the paint. Reminds me of my old tall deck before I cut the tall deck off it, glassed a flat deck on it and rigged it with quad rotor blown alcohol outboards. :party: staggered of course..... :beatdeadhorse5:

Staggered outboards?!?......... lmfao :driving::driving:

endeavor1
04-20-2011, 12:29 AM
Staggered outboards?!?......... lmfao :driving::driving:

figured you would get a kick out of that. Now if Paul can just photoshop my boats deck to your hull and add outboards (staggered of course), we will have a bad machine.... :cheers2:

Counting on ya Ratickle :sifone:

Nevr2nd
04-20-2011, 09:28 AM
I have tried to upload a pic of my boat, then took a whack at loading someone else's most for my profile pic. Wouldn't u know it..... I still got nothin, WTH??
I guess I should write my Congressman, maybe he can help, lmao!!

endeavor1
04-20-2011, 11:57 AM
I have tried to upload a pic of my boat, then took a whack at loading someone else's most for my profile pic. Wouldn't u know it..... I still got nothin, WTH??
I guess I should write my Congressman, maybe he can help, lmao!!

That is odd. Is the file size too large?

Nevr2nd
04-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Sweet baby Jesus,

I finally got it!!! Watch out now.

endeavor1
04-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Sweet baby Jesus,

Awesome.

Coolerman
04-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Sweet baby Jesus,

awesome!

Nevr2nd
04-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Thank you....... Gentleman.

This was last year at Lake Cumberland Poker run.

endeavor1
04-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Nvr. U ready for the dam to dam?

Nevr2nd
04-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Define ready, my boat is still in storage.

endeavor1
04-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Define ready, my boat is still in storage.

Ready- Def.

Props on, fueled up, tuned up, no broken parts. Cooler full of beer, multiple hot girls and a decent looking guy for Saxman......lol. sorry sax

Coolerman
04-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Ready- Def.

Props on, fueled up, tuned up, no broken parts. Cooler full of beer, multiple hot girls looking for coolerman...... lol. .!..

:cheers2:

Nevr2nd
04-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Well then...... boat is almost ready, just need beer and to fix the chitter. Those multiple hot chicks will need a toilet. Yes, there will be a tampon check before boarding. What did I do with those latex gloves???

endeavor1
04-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Tampon check. Lol. Very wise my friend

Coolerman
04-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Well then...... boat is almost ready, just need beer and to fix the chitter. Those multiple hot chicks will need a toilet. Yes, there will be a tampon check before boarding. What did I do with those latex gloves???

Just sniff em', and if anyone asks, just say you got a bloody nose.

Nevr2nd
04-22-2011, 02:10 PM
Just sniff em', and if anyone asks, just say you got a bloody nose.

LMAO!!

U think if I had one of the girls thong around my head........... Someone would believe me???

offshoreexcursion
04-22-2011, 09:53 PM
COUGARMAN What do you think. I like the slim chics. Plus the BT plans better with them on board. :cheers2:

I just threw up in my mouth

Ratickle
04-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I just threw up in my mouth

Some BT threads just end up hijacked to the extreme.:eek:

I wonder if any other group can claim the same level of expertise on the talent?????:sifone:

Coolerman
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Some BT threads just end up hijacked to the extreme.:eek:

I wonder if any other group can claim the same level of expertise on the talent?????:sifone:

:D This chit ain't easy....

rschap1
05-05-2011, 09:08 AM
hi jacked versus derailed

That is a funny pic there!

BDARCHER
05-05-2011, 09:24 AM
It could be worse. The owner is in the back at the swim deck door.

John P
05-05-2011, 04:49 PM
What a ride !

endeavor1
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Thread detailing is just SOP for BT owners.......

BDARCHER
05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Ok Seriously. What about the Bravo to Arneson BT.

Coolerman
05-07-2011, 01:24 AM

:iagree:

endeavor1
05-07-2011, 04:29 PM
:iagree:

:beatdeadhorse5:

So, how did your date go Sax? :sifone:

Coolerman
05-07-2011, 11:42 PM
:beatdeadhorse5:

So, how did your date go Sax? :sifone:

Let me summarize it for you:

endeavor1
05-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Let me summarize it for you:

I think i follow you now.... :D Please let me know if this would have helped

Coolerman
05-08-2011, 10:29 PM
I think i follow you now.... :D Please let me know if this would have helped

lmao, she was a nice girl, but she had issues that I didn't care to deal with.

Nevr2nd
05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
lmao, she was a nice girl, but she had issues that I did't care to deal with.

Ummmm arent they all???

If you must stay, I recommend, 1 pair of dirty socks ( color optional) and a FULL roll of duct tape (I prefer silver).

Good luck!!!

endeavor1
05-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Ummmm arent they all???

If you must stay, I recommend, 1 pair of dirty socks ( color optional) and a FULL roll of duct tape (I prefer silver).

Good luck!!!

and on that note, silence is golden, duct tape is silver..... :sifone:

Coolerman
05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
and on that note, silence is golden, duct tape is silver..... :sifone:

omfg..... :bump: :rofl:

Coolerman
05-12-2011, 10:12 AM

Not to get off topic here, but I just heard from Nancy that they decided to hold off on the arneson conversion 1 more year, and do it at the same time they upgrade motors.

Ok, back on topic now! :beatdeadhorse5: :_boobies::party: :cougar: :03:

rschap1
05-13-2011, 09:25 AM
:_boobies:

x2

x4

x6

endeavor1
08-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Not to get off topic here, but I just heard from Nancy that they decided to hold off on the arneson conversion 1 more year, and do it at the same time they upgrade motors.

Ok, back on topic now! :beatdeadhorse5: :_boobies::party: :cougar: :03:

So.... 2 years later and ???

BDARCHER
08-19-2013, 09:19 AM
And no real upgrades