PDA

View Full Version : Barn Party

Magic Medicine
10-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Kick off the snowmobile season barn party at my place! I have been kicking around the idea of November 20th. Come on out for cocktails of your choose. If you need to get your sled ready for the winter bring it with you and we can work on it inside in a nice heated shop. I know I need to stud Nikki's new sled and change the oil in mine and Keiths. BZ mentioned he wanted to bring his sled down. What do you think??????:driving::USA::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

B.Z.
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM
as long as that's not the sat after Turkey day.....

Magic Medicine
10-25-2010, 07:07 PM
nope

MILD THUNDER
10-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey, I got 72 brand new stud boy tall nuts for ya. Wont be needing them. I'll trade you for a cold cocktail at the barn party.

Will Keith and Ryan be back from the Key west races by then?

Magic Medicine
10-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Hey, I got 72 brand new stud boy tall nuts for ya. Wont be needing them. I'll trade you for a cold cocktail at the barn party.

Will Keith and Ryan be back from the Key west races by then?

Yes they should be back. I am planning on them coming:cheers2: This sled has a 1" track so I'm not sure I need the tall nuts but thanks for the offer bro.:cheers2::cheers2:

redhotsommer
10-26-2010, 06:42 AM
We might be heading to K-zoo that weekend for a meeting with the Michigan Chapter of bad influence...

redhotsommer
10-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Oh...and speaking of them...check out what Keith and Marcy just bought...

MILD THUNDER
10-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Oh...and speaking of them...check out what Keith and Marcy just bought...

Nice! Put some bad influence stickers on it!

redhotsommer
10-26-2010, 10:22 AM
That's the plan!

drpete3
10-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Nice! Put some bad influence stickers on it!And drive it on the expressway

MILD THUNDER
10-26-2010, 01:00 PM
And drive it on the expressway

Im sure it has a decent passing gear. :boobflash:

redhotsommer
10-27-2010, 09:29 AM
John Dee's forecast is out as of yesterday: http://www.johndee.com/

Looks like my desire to ride Wisconsin this year might just be a good idea...

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Party list so far
Keith
Ryan
Joe G
BZ
Todd???
Mike and Mike LaPorte, where you guys at???
Hammer, I think????
Portage boys, Eric, Daryl and Karl, need to call

any other takers??????
I need to tell Nikki about this

Blue Oval
10-28-2010, 08:27 AM
We might be heading to K-zoo that weekend for a meeting with the Michigan Chapter of bad influence...

Did I hear Michigan?:cheers2:

Tony M
10-28-2010, 08:47 AM
:huh:
Party list so far
Keith
Ryan
Joe G
BZ
Todd???
Hammer, I think????

any other takers??????
I need to tell Nikki about this I Belive You Mean To Ask ! Nikki About This ? Here Let Help! " Nikki Would It Be OK With you if I had some of the Guys over to Check Out are Sleds before the Snow come's" "Please !" :sifone: :rofl::rofl:

Twin Whackas
10-28-2010, 09:28 AM
I will be in Florida from 11/13 - 11/21, so I am out.
Will be ready for some bean field 500's if we get a little snow in December though.

MILD THUNDER
10-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Party list so far
Keith
Ryan
Joe G
BZ
Todd???
Hammer, I think????

any other takers??????

Im bringing my guns so we can have target practice. I have a bunch of old ammo to get rid of. Hopefully nikki wont mind.

It is the pretty rural out there, just not sure what the neighbors would think about some guy in a puma jogging suit firing a snub nose 357 at a store mannequin while keith and ryan are standing next to me drinking chocolate martinis...:huh: It might get weird.

SC288
10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Party list so far
Keith
Ryan
Joe G
BZ
Todd???
Hammer, I think????

any other takers??????

Might be at the snowmobile auction looking for some beaters....I'm looking for an SRV to beat! :hurray: Remember when our dad's said 4" of snow wasn't enough....this biatch will go in 2"s of snow.....muhahahahahahaha

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 06:43 PM
:huh: I Belive You Mean To Ask ! Nikki About This ? Here Let Help! " Nikki Would It Be OK With you if I had some of the Guys over to Check Out are Sleds before the Snow come's" "Please !" :sifone: :rofl::rofl:

You coming down you old sob?????:eek::cheers2::bump:

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Im bringing my guns so we can have target practice. I have a bunch of old ammo to get rid of. Hopefully nikki wont mind.

It is the pretty rural out there, just not sure what the neighbors would think about some guy in a puma jogging suit firing a snub nose 357 at a store mannequin while keith and ryan are standing next to me drinking chocolate martinis...:huh: It might get weird.

Game on!!!!

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Might be at the snowmobile auction looking for some beaters....I'm looking for an SRV to beat! :hurray: Remember when our dad's said 4" of snow wasn't enough....this biatch will go in 2"s of snow.....muhahahahahahaha

Nice stop by on the way back. This is all day and night even, don't be scared have LaRoy come with you!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I will be in Florida from 11/13 - 11/21, so I am out.
Will be ready for some bean field 500's if we get a little snow in December though.

Must be nice!!!!

Magic Medicine
10-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Hammer and Cousin Joe confirmed!!!!!

Tony M
10-29-2010, 08:22 AM

It is the pretty rural out there, just not sure what the neighbors would think about some guy in a puma jogging suit firing a snub nose 357 at a store mannequin while keith and ryan are standing next to me drinking chocolate martinis...:huh: It might get weird. Test and Tune for all are toys or just for you Rockafeller'$ like to know if I can bring some of My Long Arms just a bit Loud for the Hood By you and Oh can jr come ? By that time he should be about 115# he loves the Green Machine for a ride. :sifone:

Magic Medicine
10-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Test and Tune for all are toys or just for you Rockafeller'$ like to know if I can bring some of My Long Arms just a bit Loud for the Hood By you and Oh can jr come ? By that time he should be about 115# he loves the Green Machine for a ride. :sifone:

Lets not make this a gun fest then Nikki will be pist! If you can keep an eye on the kid bring him along!!!!:cheers2:

Tony M
10-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Lets not make this a gun fest then Nikki will be pist! If you can keep an eye on the kid bring him along!!!!:cheers2: Your Wanker ! :bump:. Think I have that week off ? :cool:

Magic Medicine
10-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Your Wanker ! :bump:. Think I have that week off ? :cool:

should be a great time!!!!:cheers2::cheers2:

List
Keith
Ryan
Joe G
Cousin Joe
BZ
Hammer and company
Tony M
still need to call the Portage crew

Magic Medicine
10-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Getting ready to go pick up the new sled this am. Nikki is having a very merry early christmas this year. I need to tell her I would like to see a new boat under the tree!

MILD THUNDER
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Dude your gonna be pissed. I have a wedding on the 20th, didnt even realize it. However, we will make up for this mishap the prior or following weekend. I'll come down and we'll have steaks and cocktails again. Maybe get twin whackas all liquored up this time around.

Tony M
11-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Getting ready to go pick up the new sled this am. Nikki is having a very merry early christmas this year. I need to tell her I would like to see a new boat under the tree! She will likey give popsickel sticks n elmers glue and tell you get bizzy an do it your dam self. :smash: :sifone: . Merry Krismess Bit*h ! :biggrinjester: :rofl::rofl:.

WETTE VETTE
11-03-2010, 09:31 PM
You guys going to be running the sleds? Maybe a little measured distance radar competition? I'll bring the Stalker!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
11-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Dude your gonna be pissed. I have a wedding on the 20th, didnt even realize it. However, we will make up for this mishap the prior or following weekend. I'll come down and we'll have steaks and cocktails again. Maybe get twin whackas all liquored up this time around.

You and all your weddings. Your just like Phil the f in jerk:D

Magic Medicine
11-04-2010, 06:48 AM
You guys going to be running the sleds? Maybe a little measured distance radar competition? I'll bring the Stalker!:cheers2:

no but we will be drinking heavily, stop by for a cold one.

Tony M
11-04-2010, 08:39 AM
no but we will be drinking heavily, stop by for a cold one. L.O.L. :party: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
11-04-2010, 08:44 AM
L.O.L. :party: :cheers2:

You comin down oldman. Your still invited even though you don't have a sled:banghead:

Tony M
11-04-2010, 09:07 AM
You comin down oldman. Your still invited even though you don't have a sled:banghead: Bring the Trail Groomer !

MILD THUNDER
11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
You and all your weddings. Your just like Phil the f in jerk:D

Sometimes i wonder, if i had less friends, maybe i'd own a 2010 Fountain instead of a 1990!! These weddings get expensive after a while! Maybe i need to start being a jerk like phil. :cuss:

redhotsommer
11-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks for remindin' me...I gotta give that jerk a call next week. Time to start planning the Christmas-New Year's trip. Been talking to BZ...right now it looks like we will be driving up Sunday, hitting either Twin Lakes or Houghton Monday and Tuesday, and then heading over to Christmas on Wednesday (where Bill and Lisa will be) for the remainder of the week. So far it's me and Michelle and BZ, and Keith said he took the week off to with as well...

Magic Medicine
11-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Bring the Trail Groomer !

You leave all motorized chit at home and take the train. Last time you tried to show the cops where I lived:rofl:

Magic Medicine
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks for remindin' me...I gotta give that jerk a call next week. Time to start planning the Christmas-New Year's trip. Been talking to BZ...right now it looks like we will be driving up Sunday, hitting either Twin Lakes or Houghton Monday and Tuesday, and then heading over to Christmas on Wednesday (where Bill and Lisa will be) for the remainder of the week. So far it's me and Michelle and BZ, and Keith said he took the week off to with as well...

Im not committing to anything, i won't go to the up unless there is good snow! Might even go see my parents in florida? I know I am game on if theres snow in the begining of dec!

CSCinc
11-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Anyone going to the grass drags in Wauconda tomorrow?

MILD THUNDER
11-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Anyone going to the grass drags in Wauconda tomorrow?

Can't go. Ur sled ready?

Tony M
11-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Hay Barn Boy ! on the drive home this morring looks like you got a little taste of the White Gold lots of tractors came in with ice all over them from the East ! , 17* up in Osseo Wi. but no Snow .

redhotsommer
11-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Andy just sent me a pic of JJ riding the MiniZ...3" in Laporte!

Tony M
11-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Andy just sent me a pic of JJ riding the MiniZ...3" in Laporte! So Its Just hear say . :icon_bs: :icon_bs: :icon_bs: :sifone:. Andy knows the kid will blow the Old Mans azz away in Time . :hurray:. :rofl:.

Magic Medicine
11-08-2010, 08:41 AM
So Its Just hear say . :icon_bs: :icon_bs: :icon_bs: :sifone:. Andy knows the kid will blow the Old Mans azz away in Time . :hurray:. :rofl:.

Watch what you say Tony, I think JJ is a faster rider than you:cheers2:

A chip off the old block for sure!!!!!

Tony M
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Watch what you say Tony, I think JJ is a faster rider than you:cheers2:

A chip off the old block for sure!!!!! To Side step the old man comment, but you know you can't stand it the kid will clean your clock in time hope il be there just for the chitts n giggels and hand JJ a Beer! :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
11-09-2010, 07:23 AM
To Side step the old man comment, but you know you can't stand it the kid will clean your clock in time hope il be there just for the chitts n giggels and hand JJ a Beer! :cheers2:

Thats what its all about, I hope he is better than me at everything!

redhotsommer
11-09-2010, 07:49 AM

Even Miller Lite consumption? The kid will have to be a freakin' rockstar! :biggrinjester:

Hammer01
11-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Even Miller Lite consumption? The kid will have to be a freakin' rockstar! :biggrinjester:

Come on Mikey, who said Andy was ever good at it?

MILD THUNDER
11-09-2010, 06:02 PM

JJ seems like he would be more of a mojito drinker kinda guy when he grows up. That kid's gonna grow up and be kickin back with the ladies sippin mojito's in south florida with his 150mph cat parked at the dock. He's gonna be a classy gent! :boobflash:

MILD THUNDER
11-09-2010, 06:03 PM

I'm sure he will be, after all, he's half paisano. :sifone:

Magic Medicine
11-10-2010, 08:49 AM

I don't wish my diease on him:cheers2: That being said, I learned from my dad:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
11-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Come on Mikey, who said Andy was ever good at it?

Not everyone can be the mallet:smash::beatdeadhorse5::boxing_smiley::rofl:

Magic Medicine
11-10-2010, 08:50 AM
JJ seems like he would be more of a mojito drinker kinda guy when he grows up. That kid's gonna grow up and be kickin back with the ladies sippin mojito's in south florida with his 150mph cat parked at the dock. He's gonna be a classy gent! :boobflash:

I'm sure he will be, after all, he's half paisano. :sifone:

How bout it! We'll be there along for the ride:sifone:

Magic Medicine
11-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Alright 2 days until the party, WHO's in?

MM36SUN
11-18-2010, 11:22 PM
I am new to the boating scene, but would like to meet a few of the fellas. I have this new to me boat. I would love to get some hints on how to run this craft properly. I used to own a Mastercraft Maristar, but i imagine this new boat is different.

Would i be imposing to invite myself to this party? I can bring my gas powered margarita mixer. I live near Laporte.

God Bless, Mike M.

Magic Medicine
11-18-2010, 11:29 PM
I am new to the boating scene, but would like to meet a few of the fellas. I have this new to me boat. I would love to get some hints on how to run this craft properly. I used to own a Mastercraft Maristar, but i imagine this new boat is different.

Would i be imposing to invite myself to this party? I can bring my gas powered margarita mixer. I live near Laporte.

God Bless, Mike M.

Come on over the more the merrier

MM36SUN
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
wow, cool. I see you own a sunsation. I would love to talk with you.

What time, and can you send me your address? Is this a men only party or will there be women there too?

Thank You, Mike

MILD THUNDER
11-18-2010, 11:49 PM
I have to go to that wedding, although margaritas are tempting!

Magic Medicine
11-19-2010, 12:03 AM
wow, cool. I see you own a sunsation. I would love to talk with you.

What time, and can you send me your address? Is this a men only party or will there be women there too?

Thank You, Mike

There will be wives and gf's at the party come on out

MM36SUN
11-19-2010, 12:13 AM
I will try to make it. I prefer to leave my wife at home, she needs to watch the little ones anyhow.

Thank you. Mike.

OBNOXUS
11-19-2010, 01:20 AM
I would love to get some hints on how to run this craft properly. .

We have a saying

Drives out
Tabs up
Throttles down !!!!

redhotsommer
11-19-2010, 08:35 AM
We'll be in Michigan hanging with the North Chapter of bad influence...

...and picking up the last of the sleds. :)

MM36SUN Mike...welcome to the crew!

Magic Medicine
11-19-2010, 09:21 AM
We'll be in Michigan hanging with the North Chapter of bad influence...

...and picking up the last of the sleds. :)

MM36SUN Mike...welcome to the crew!

Thats cuz ur afraid to hang wit da Wild Boys!!!!:icon_bs::rofl::sifone:

Magic Medicine
11-19-2010, 09:22 AM
We have a saying

Drives out
Tabs up
Throttles down !!!!

or throttle down bar to bar.

sled version of course!!!:cheers2:

redhotsommer
11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Thats cuz ur afraid to hang wit da Wild Boys!!!!:icon_bs::rofl::sifone:

Oh yeah. REEEEL SCEEEERED. :sifone:

B.Z.
11-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Hey is this thing still going on or are we going to make fun of folks all day???? LOL

Magic Medicine
11-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Hey is this thing still going on or are we going to make fun of folks all day???? LOL

yeah what time you coming down?????

B.Z.
11-19-2010, 01:48 PM
some time in the am.....

Tony M
11-19-2010, 05:07 PM
yeah what time you coming down????? Will be up in Northern Ill Sister-law is putting Down Her Mare. :(

Payton
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
so, did any sleds actually get worked on?

MILD THUNDER
11-21-2010, 04:51 PM
so, did any sleds actually get worked on?

Bob zubicks did, and keith changed his oil. Pretty much ended up sitting around the heater in the barn, talkin shop and just eating. Actually pretty relaxing! We did find a cheeseburger, road flares, and a tool kit in bz's sleds trunk. None of which he knew he had.

Thanks to Andy and Nikki, for having us. Also, thanks to bz for bringing that nifty heater!

B.Z.
11-22-2010, 01:01 AM
No problem on the heater deal don't forget we did the oil change on Andy's sled while you where out running around....LOL

redhotsommer
11-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I was at another barn...we should really consider going up to this one:

Magic Medicine
11-22-2010, 08:52 AM
No problem on the heater deal don't forget we did the oil change on Andy's sled while you where out running around....LOL

Yep gotta knock out nikkis this weekend. That portable campfire worked out nice!!!

Magic Medicine
11-22-2010, 08:53 AM

Whoever dies with the most toys wins!!!:D

OBNOXUS
11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Keith and Marcy are ahead at this point !!!!

Magic Medicine
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Keith and Marcy are ahead at this point !!!!

JJ is way in the lead for his age.
2 sleds, a 4wheel and a 71 Plymouth Scamp, plus a collection of Thomas the trains stuff that would rival any toy store:26:;):biggrinjester:

OBNOXUS
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
but none of those go 200 mph !!!!!!

B.Z.
11-22-2010, 11:08 AM
but none of those go 200 mph !!!!!!

I have seen his sled it might be close....LOL

redhotsommer
11-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Most of you boys should probably just give up the dream of owning a rail...unless you plan on losing some weight or some inches off your height! It was tough for me to get into that thing!

Magic Medicine
11-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Most of you boys should probably just give up the dream of owning a rail...unless you plan on losing some weight or some inches off your height! It was tough for me to get into that thing!

I would rather put my sled down the strip!!!!

Magic Medicine
11-22-2010, 11:30 AM
I have seen his sled it might be close....LOL

:D

MILD THUNDER
11-22-2010, 11:47 AM
JJ is way in the lead for his age.
2 sleds, a 4wheel and a 71 Plymouth Scamp, plus a collection of Thomas the trains stuff that would rival any toy store:26:;):biggrinjester:

Hopefully is collection is still intact, I think i have a mini railroad tie imbedded in my foot from walking around the basement in the dark :o

MILD THUNDER
11-22-2010, 11:51 AM

Trying to lose some height seems easier than trying to lose some weight these days!

OBNOXUS
11-22-2010, 01:17 PM

I just went for my first run getting an early start on Dennis 2011.

Ummmm,,,,,,,Im more out of shape then I thought !!!! :(

redhotsommer
11-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Feel free to join us Tuesday and Friday mornings...4:30 am start time Den!

Oh...and if you think you hurt today...just wait until tomorrow! And the next day! :)

Hammer01
11-22-2010, 01:42 PM

Nice Mikey, is that a Chevelle and a Sea Ray in there too? Nice!!!

redhotsommer
11-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Chevelle, Sea Ray, dragster and a Honda Repsol 1000 crotch rocket...its not a wonder Keith and Marcy get along with us!

Magic Medicine
11-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Hopefully is collection is still intact, I think i have a mini railroad tie imbedded in my foot from walking around the basement in the dark :o

Yep the basement is a war zone with the lights off!!!!

Magic Medicine
11-23-2010, 08:47 AM

Feel free to join us Tuesday and Friday mornings...4:30 am start time Den!

Oh...and if you think you hurt today...just wait until tomorrow! And the next day! :)

That sounds like alot of fun:puke::puke::puke:

Tony M
11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
That sounds like alot of fun:puke::puke::puke: Cons-smilies is that After 1 or 2 nights of your favorite Beverage ! :huh: :iagree:

MILD THUNDER
11-23-2010, 10:45 PM

I hear ya on that. Re-joining the gym this week. Was doing pushups and situps at home yesterday. Yup, im sore. I would like to lose 20lbs and tone up and get the cardiovascular system in shape. why were pushups so much easier when i was 40lbs lighter? :huh:

specialk
11-24-2010, 10:51 PM

Loosing some lbs aint gonna make your boat any faster!...LOL

OBNOXUS
11-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Damn,,,, that was the plan !!!!!!!

everyone else is spending big $$$ to do it.

I figured Id lighten the boat up to do the same thing !!!

Tony M
11-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Damn,,,, that was the plan !!!!!!!

everyone else is spending big $$$ to do it.

I figured Id lighten the boat up to do the same thing !!! We Both Have been there $$$, I'm looking at a roe boat for Maple Lake. Loose Weight , Get a Tan , and Feel Older ! :banghead: :ack2: .