PDA

View Full Version : KW 30

stevequick
10-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Extremely excited about getting to KW this year. I am hearing great things about this years event. Nothing like a little forced retirement to make you realize how much you enjoy racing. Mr Austin is feeling great and working on a few new performance features.
As card carrying members of the great OPA organization we had discussed an Orange Beach warm up, but we won't be ready. Good luck to all who are going to one of my favorite race sites, say Hi to Mr. Nichols hope to see everyone in KW.
SQ

MANITIE
10-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Steve...sorry to here that you can't make OB....but I'm sure KW will be a blast also like always..

Hope to see ya soon

XtremeRacing
10-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Steve,

Its been way to long,it will be great seeing you guys. We will have a blast for sure this yr like always.

Ratickle
10-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Should see you in Key West. Too bad we won't see you in Orange Beach.

stevequick
10-18-2010, 06:54 PM
How nice it is to NOT hear all the well meaning "lovers of the sport" expressing concern about the Orange Beach boat count. Is it possible we reached the point where those people are not trying to help us anymore? Good.
I think all of us who race now wish we could have been there 20 or so years ago in the glory days. Or possibly 20 years in the future when it all comes together again. The reality is we are here now, whatever the count. We are the ones keeping it alive. I personally would trade 100 lovers of the sport for 25 people who love to race boats.
Just a thought
SQ

Ryan Beckley
10-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Steve we are looking forward to seeing you and Lee back on course and racing with you all!

AugiePensa
10-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Extremely excited about getting to KW this year. I am hearing great things about this years event. Nothing like a little forced retirement to make you realize how much you enjoy racing. Mr Austin is feeling great and working on a few new performance features.
As card carrying members of the great OPA organization we had discussed an Orange Beach warm up, but we won't be ready. Good luck to all who are going to one of my favorite race sites, say Hi to Mr. Nichols hope to see everyone in KW.
SQ

Steve, you and Lee are Part Of "The Family", your always WELCOME. Great race, wish you could have been there racing as I wish I could race....ANYWHERE! Lee, hope your feeling better my friend.

stevequick
10-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Steve we are looking forward to seeing you and Lee back on course and racing with you all!

Back at ya Ryan. Key West, I know for a fact you get it.
SQ

stevequick
10-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks Augie. We had a ball in Sunny Isles. Except for the heart attack part. See you soon.
SQ

AugiePensa
10-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Steve, best wishes to everyone attending The 30TH SBI Key West Worlds. I'm sure everyone will have fun as I did for the years I was there. Have fun, be safe and take a load of photos cause it's something your never gonna forget.