PDA

View Full Version : my 28' is listed in the classifieds...

lettuce
10-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Thought i'd post a few pics on here as it doesn't seem to have uploaded to the ad as yet. Feel free to contact me with any questions if anyone is interested in a solid, great running 28.
Thanks, Dave

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=1189

Ironmanwb
10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
I have seen your boat at KI. Any tax issues to buy and bring back to US? What kind of top end does it have ?

Bobcat
10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Thought i'd post a few pics on here as it doesn't seem to have uploaded to the ad as yet. Feel free to contact me with any questions if anyone is interested in a solid, great running 28.
Thanks, Dave

We "Upgraded" our software last month and it screwed up the classifieds, It's being worked on !:banghead: :D

carter38
10-14-2010, 02:22 AM
Great looking boat good luck with the sale.

Ironmanwb
10-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Oh and one more thing, were you the guys that kept getting harrassed by Border Patrol ? I think I may have met you in mid august. I was with Frank the Tank when we got stopped by them, they thought we were you.

fund razor
10-15-2010, 08:07 PM
I would give 35k if it ran very well for a knock around boat.
Then another 15k in upgrades would make it a really special boat.
This ia a cool paint scheme. Classic.

Nice boat. Good luck.

lettuce
10-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Ironman-- I don't think there are any tax issues that i know of. Top speed is 74 mph as it sits. Top end -- what would you like to know? Rectangular heads, roller rockers, severe duty intake and inconnel exhaust. Team G intakes and Holley 850's

As far as the border thing -- i really haven't had any issues -- i know alot of the guys have though -- funny that you say they thought it was me, what kind of boat were you in?

Fund -- not sure what i would spend 15K in upgrades on -- everything mechanical has been gone through, and everything else is great and ready to go.

Dave

fund razor
10-20-2010, 06:37 AM
It's a nice boat from the pics that I have seen Dave. Don't get me wrong.
Additional investment would be extra stuff. Like white dash, new style (No colored piping) interior, nose cones, more HP, freshened interior.... that kind of thing. Maybe my guess was high, but it represents more of what the market would bear in value and what my experience has been than a criticism of your boat. The general consensus these days is 35-38 in good condition, and 50 in outstanding.

If this is an overall outstanding boat, and has already had the normal things dealt with, then that just makes your price that much better.
Cool boat. Really like it. Good luck.

lettuce
10-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Yes -- understood, and no didn't take it as criticism, i guess i kinda like old school -- if i want a new cig or outer look thats what i would buy. Just like the old muscle cars -- i don't really care for them when people try to make them look like a newer car.

As far as hp and nose cones -- been there done that -- was running 700's in this boat, alot of fun... just looking for a few extra feet now.

Thanks for the compliments.

Good to see that yours is getting back on the water!

Dave