PDA

View Full Version : Hasting Mi, Sled show 10-9

Magic Medicine
10-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Just curious if anyone is interested in going to the Hastings snowmobile show/ grass races this saturday. The show itself is not a good as Milwaukee but they have a bigger swap meet and the grass races kicka$$. They races are worth the trip alone, profession, not some mom and pop bean field 500 bs. Last year we saw One stop performance come close to setting a world record. JJ and I will be going on saturday if anyone wants to tag along.

OBNOXUS
10-04-2010, 09:07 AM
78 and sunny as of right now,,,,, gonna hold out for boating unless something changes !!!!

Boating gods got us last Fri :-(

Magic Medicine
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
I hear ya, saw the forcast. Already promised my little guy I would take him, so I am there no matter what!!!

MILD THUNDER
10-04-2010, 10:32 PM
78 and sunny as of right now,,,,, gonna hold out for boating unless something changes !!!!

Boating gods got us last Fri :-(

Sounds good! I need a new winch cable though...mine broke twice. Yup, twice, lol. Im gonna get some of that winch cable off a tow truck.

Boating this weekend would be fun. Can i wear my Fountain Jacket?

OBNOXUS
10-04-2010, 11:59 PM
ditch the cable,,,,, get a strap

yes on the jacket !!!

paulb32
10-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I've been to a few grass drags years ago-it is good stuff. They really tear up the track and traction is about perfect. Carry the skis the whole way down and steer just leaning.
I'll be goin out on the pond Friday-78 sunny south winds 8 mph so far. Got a wedding saturday. Sunday not sure yet. Maybe out or maybe winterize & just be done-we'll see.

Magic Medicine
10-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I've been to a few grass drags years ago-it is good stuff. They really tear up the track and traction is about perfect. Carry the skis the whole way down and steer just leaning.
I'll be goin out on the pond Friday-78 sunny south winds 8 mph so far. Got a wedding saturday. Sunday not sure yet. Maybe out or maybe winterize & just be done-we'll see.

These grass drags are great, alot of the big boys are there!!! One stop performance will be there with there 600 hp Yami!!!!!:driving::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
10-05-2010, 09:29 AM
I have been thinking of going for the day and just might spend the nite at the camp ground in a friends 5th wheel if it dosent rain .