PDA

View Full Version : Pantera Owners Rally

MiamiOffshore
09-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Ok guys I have been wanting to do this for years and I am commited to having it occur in 2011! I know a lot of members live in different locations thru out the country so I am trying to pick a date that will give all ample time to plan and get all of our Pantera's in order....
May 21-22 would be ideal and still far enough away that we can all plan. As for a location well I can't think of a more proper spot than Biscayne Bay and the Keys for the first gathering besides it's home to the Pantera factory. Let's work on trying to accomplish this first owners' gathering here in Miami for 2011. I am willing to continue this every year and alternate it say between
Miami in 2011
Lake of the Ozarks in 2012
Great Lakes 2013
So how many are truly up to this?

Angel

Buoy
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Ok guys I have been wanting to do this for years and I am commited to having it occur in 2011! I know a lot of members live in different locations thru out the country so I am trying to pick a date that will give all ample time to plan and get all of our Pantera's in order....
May 21-22 would be ideal and still far enough away that we can all plan. As for a location well I can't think of a more proper spot than Biscayne Bay and the Keys for the first gathering besides it's home to the Pantera factory. So how many are truly up to this?

Angel

I'm up for it!!
I'm not sure if I can work out having my boat ready, or further more working out a way to haul from AZ and back...
But, I'll certainly be ready for a vaca and look for an open seat.:party:

MiamiOffshore
09-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Well hopefully with enough time between now and then...I will get my boat done also..hahaha but if not I'm sure we can find a seat.

Premier Perf
09-12-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm in and ready........ Tim you have a seat in mine

rchevelle71
09-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I am ready, it got wet today, needs some setup time, but I am sure I'll get that ironed out. Had some rated R stuff going on in a Sea ray next to us, but not sure if I can post those pics and video here:D

Buoy
09-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm in and ready........ Tim you have a seat in mine
Thanks Mike. Sounds like a great time if we can make this happen. We can all make the pilgramage to mecca (Pantera).
Maybe we can force JO and PePe to have a little open house for us all.
Need to make sure we invite the boys from Europe - Tomas Wallin and Mange...

I am ready, it got wet today, needs some setup time, but I am sure I'll get that ironed out. Had some rated R stuff going on in a Sea ray next to us, but not sure if I can post those pics and video here:D

Throw it in the uncensored section and we'll be the judge of whether it should stay or go.
Congrats Rick on getting her back on the water.

MiamiOffshore
09-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks Mike. Sounds like a great time if we can make this happen. We can all make the pilgramage to mecca (Pantera).

Throw it in the uncensored section and we'll be the judge of whether it should stay or go.

Tim I've spoken to Pepe and I am sure tours will be available to all who come!

It would be great if some of our friends on the other side of the pond would come over!

Angel

Premier Perf
09-13-2010, 12:06 AM

Congrats Rick. Glad to see it back in the water. Looks great

rchevelle71
09-13-2010, 08:14 AM

Will do tonight:D

rchevelle71
09-13-2010, 08:24 AM

Where is said uncensored section? Guess maybe 'cuz I am cheap, I can't see it??

BUIZILLA
09-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Where is said uncensored section? Guess maybe 'cuz I am cheap, I can't see it?? Serious Marina Lounge - After Hours section :26:

Mikeb4
09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Miami in 2011
Lake of the Ozarks in 2012
Great Lakes 2013
So how many are truly up to this?

Angel

I'm in for the Great Lakes and should be able to attend without my boat in Miami .... :USA:

Dude! Sweet!
09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Totally off topic, but DAMN Rick, your boat turned out great! Nice job.

bigboat28
09-14-2010, 05:57 PM
MikeB4 maybe we can trailer down together if I could ever work that trip out.

Mikeb4
09-14-2010, 09:42 PM
MikeB4 maybe we can trailer down together if I could ever work that trip out.

It's a haul ..... I'm losing my Expedition for a new Explorer this winter and therefore will be short of a decent tow vehicle for a Florida trip. I was thinking of going down on biz and laying over ....

tsp
09-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Great idea. Much over due. I would love to bring her back to the motherland but, I don't think that I could make it to Miami. Yes to Great lakes 2013.

no limits
09-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Great idea. Much over due. I would love to bring her back to the motherland but, I don't think that I could make it to Miami. Yes to Great lakes 2013.

Let's start a poll. For the first year to make it a large event (most amount of boats), where should it be located? My thoughts are to make it a great turnout for the first year (to make more people want to go the following year and so on), location is key. Please give thoughts.

rchevelle71
09-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Totally off topic, but DAMN Rick, your boat turned out great! Nice job.

Thanks buddy, not even buffed out yet, but may just repaint it instead:biggrinjester:

rchevelle71
09-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I would like to see as many Boats as possible in miami, but anyone who owns a Pantera, but for one reason or another cannot tow it to south Fl, we will find you a seat. If not enough Pantera's can make it, maybe we can make it a joint event with another brand, there are a LOT of Classic Donzi's around, and a 24 Pantera and 22 classic Donzi are not that far apart(cousins??)

htrdlncn
09-15-2010, 12:42 PM
what about doing an old school Miami manufacturer meet?
Kinda like a smugglers reunion,LOL..
(Pantera,Manta,Monza,Carrera,Scorpion,Apache,Magnum,etc)

rchevelle71
09-15-2010, 12:44 PM
what about doing an old school Miami manufacturer meet?
Kinda like a smugglers reunion,LOL..
(Pantera,Manta,Monza,Carrera,Scorpion,Apache,Magnum,etc)

That would be another way to look at it, great idea.

htrdlncn
09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
"Smugglers Blues" party at Elliot one day
with an afterparty at Montys the next?
Some prizes for
most original
best redo
most history
best paint
best engine
you get the idea..
:)
Set up guidelines such as must be built between ? year and ? year ,
built in south florida
etc,,

rchevelle71
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Some prizes for
most original
best redo
most history
best paint
best engine
you get the idea..
built in south florida
etc,,

I bet I would win least original, Before and after pics attached:sifone:

TazMotorsports
09-15-2010, 03:09 PM
You guys should try to do the event with the Miami to Bimini Race. Im sure Brad and Larry would love to intergrate your event with there's.

MiamiOffshore
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Some prizes for
most original
best redo
most history
best paint
best engine
you get the idea..
built in south florida
etc,,

Hmmm good one .. Frank..so you brining the Carrera for sure if we do this?

htrdlncn
09-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Would depend a lot on time of year and business.

ar15meister
09-16-2010, 08:20 AM
I would be in if things arent too busy.

Premier Perf
09-16-2010, 12:17 PM
i'm all in i know its going to be diffricult for most of yall to drive down here to Miami. I'll drive where it is as long as theres a good turn .....gezz i drove to Cali to pick it up :sifone:

Buoy
09-16-2010, 08:37 PM
.....gezz i drove to Cali to pick it up :sifone:

well.....
ALMOST:seeya::sifone:

no limits
09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
i'm all in i know its going to be diffricult for most of yall to drive down here to Miami. I'll drive where it is as long as theres a good turn .....gezz i drove to Cali to pick it up :sifone:

I think you and I are on the same page. I would love for it to be in Miami...hell I'm ready to go. It's been a dream of mine to boat there. Go to Gilbert's in Largo, I'll follow you guys there...show me the route! I've only seen it from the shore. BUT...I want to go where the boats are going to go. So my question is...where can we all meet (with regards to getting a sh!tload of PANTERAS)?

Premier Perf
09-17-2010, 12:55 AM
I think you and I are on the same page. I would love for it to be in Miami...hell I'm ready to go. It's been a dream of mine to boat there. Go to Gilbert's in Largo, I'll follow you guys there...show me the route! I've only seen it from the shore. BUT...I want to go where the boats are going to go. So my question is...where can we all meet (with regards to getting a sh!tload of PANTERAS)?

NL whenever you want you come down and I'll show you around my pond. I go very often to my house in the keys by water. You coming to KW ?

rchevelle71
09-17-2010, 08:24 AM

That is about as close as you want to get to Gilberts, just kidding, but it is not exactly the resort they make it out to be, i'll be going by in the morning, launching at another craphole right down the street, Caribean Club:26:

no limits
09-17-2010, 04:28 PM
NL whenever you want you come down and I'll show you around my pond. I go very often to my house in the keys by water. You coming to KW ?

I have been trying to get to Key West for the races for the last 3 years. Just not in the cards this year. I do appreciate the offer, I might have to take you up on that! Hopefully we all can meet next year where ever this event goes. I would like to come down that way regardless next year. Miami and the Keys are beautiful!

no limits
09-17-2010, 04:35 PM
That is about as close as you want to get to Gilberts, just kidding, but it is not exactly the resort they make it out to be, i'll be going by in the morning, launching at another craphole right down the street, Caribean Club:26:

I see what you mean about Gilbert's...I was expecting more when I was there a couple years ago. But any dumphole down there is paradise to me!

rchevelle71
09-17-2010, 09:48 PM
I see what you mean about Gilbert's...I was expecting more when I was there a couple years ago. But any dumphole down there is paradise to me!

Don't get me wrong it is not a dump by keys standards, but it IS an older place.

Premier Perf
09-18-2010, 10:48 AM
I have been trying to get to Key West for the races for the last 3 years. Just not in the cards this year. I do appreciate the offer, I might have to take you up on that! Hopefully we all can meet next year where ever this event goes. I would like to come down that way regardless next year. Miami and the Keys are beautiful!

the only thing i wont buy you is your plane ticket but besides that your coverd. Roof, boat, chicks :_boobies:and lots of :party::cheers2:

MiamiOffshore
09-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Guys I am working on the logistics of the rally and will post more info in the near future.
Anyone down here in South Fl. that can help plan this with me I would greatly appreciate it, contact me via PM...Angel.

Buoy
09-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Angel - what are you settling on as a proposed date? I'll need to plan this out.

MiamiOffshore
09-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Tim working on getting an exact date but it's looking like June.

bigboat28
09-20-2010, 09:41 AM
No limits where you at?

htrdlncn
09-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Gilberts hotel is fine if all you plan to do is pass out at night and leave in the morning,
women may take a dimmer view of it however,LOL..
Bar and docl are the best things about it, however trying to dock when its
busy and the tide is going in or out is a challenge.
Caribbean Club being completely on the gulf shore is much easier all around
however doesnt have the same "feel" to it for a boater. Its more car/motorcycle kind of place.
My uncle and cousin both live on the gulf side of Key Largo within spitting distance of Gilberts. Nothing like a couple rum runners at 10am at Gilberts as you head out to Elliot.

Premier Perf
09-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Marriot in Key Largo having the Big Chill next door is A LOT nicer than Gilberts

htrdlncn
09-20-2010, 02:55 PM
No doubt it is,,
its also 200-400 a night versus 60-70 a night
Difference can pay for fuel and drinks for the weekend for us poorer folk..
\
;)

no limits
09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
No limits where you at?

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri.:hurray:

no limits
09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
the only thing i wont buy you is your plane ticket but besides that your coverd. Roof, boat, chicks :_boobies:and lots of :party::cheers2:

Very hard to pass up!

bigboat28
09-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Yea, us poorer folk.

MiamiOffshore
10-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Hey guys...sorry just been a little busy.
I am working on making this happen, looking at making a 3 day event whereby Friday we would have a meet & greet drinks, food etc. and then Saturday we would hit the water and make a run down into the keys spend the night and then shoot back up Sunday.
As soon as I have more details I will post.

Thanks
Angel

rchevelle71
10-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Hey guys...sorry just been a little busy.
I am working on making this happen, looking at making a 3 day event whereby Friday we would have a meet & greet drinks, food etc. and then Saturday we would hit the water and make a run down into the keys spend the night and then shoot back up Sunday.
As soon as I have more details I will post.

Thanks
Angel

Hey Angel,

Hows it goin' Any progress on the boat?