PDA

View Full Version : Help... Bathroom

Nevr2nd
09-07-2010, 08:15 PM
BT guys in need some help, my toilet will not flush when I press the button. I have ran head lube in it, holding tank is empty, not sure why it is acting up.

This all started after 4th of July, when I discovered a tampon stuck in the Toilet (damn women). It will work from time to time, but it will pop the breaker on the wall next to the flush button, after resetting it then I try it again. Most of the time its to no avail. It does not seem to matter if its hooked to shore power or not.

please help,
thank you
Eric.

Coolerman
09-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Sounds like a chitty dilema.... Sorry I'm not much help!

John P
09-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Mine did the same thing it took a new grinder at the base of the toilet.
Not to bad to change!

thlwl
09-08-2010, 10:11 AM
I had my old one all apart too. It all comes apart below the toilet bowl. Remove the plastic cover around the toilet base and you'll see the bolts and such. Not to difficult to take apart. May just be debris in there that needs to be removed. I found seals, motor, and anything you might need at West Marine. Might want to put a sign on there though that states toilet paper and human waste only.

endeavor1
09-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Both of mine did that. Just replce the motor and grinder set up. Its a Chitty job.....:26:

Bobcat
09-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Someone on SOS had a sign in their marine head that said something like " If you didn't eat it or drink it first, don't put it in here"

And for you Black Thunder guys this thread is showing amazing restraint!:D

endeavor1
09-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Someone on SOS had a sign in their marine head that said something like " If you didn't eat it or drink it first, don't put it in here"

UH, i dont know about the restraint... :D , I had to change one that clogged and burnt up a motor. :ack2: Found out, when you remove the pump, it all comes out.............................. :(

Nevr2nd
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks for all the imput, I guess I will tear it apart. Yes Saxman and Endeavor, its gonna be a Chitty job, lol.

BDARCHER
09-09-2010, 09:00 AM
My BT had a very small wire like speaker wire from switch to chitter. It ran slow and didnt flush very good. I changed the pump and motor it didnt help. Then I increased wire size. Now it sounds like a blender on high. I had some chickeys flush pads in the both toilets in my Bluewater. I have DO NOT FLUSH ANY THING THAT DIDNT COME OUT OF YOUR ASS on the wall. It doesnt matter.

endeavor1
09-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Feminine products should not be allowed on any boats!!!! :party:

Ratickle
09-09-2010, 12:40 PM

That's for sure......

Coolerman
09-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Feminine parts should be allowed on any boat!!!! :party:

:party: :_boobies:

endeavor1