PDA

View Full Version : This weekend

ICDEDPPL
08-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Looks like its gonna be a winner Winds are turning south, waves 1ft or less so stop talking about snowmobiling and lets get this $hit started ****ers!! Boaters beach and Michigan City for a booze fest thats my plan.

Tony M
08-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Looks like its gonna be a winner Winds are turning south, waves 1ft or less so stop talking about snowmobiling and lets get this $hit started ****ers!! Boaters beach and Michigan City for a booze fest thats my plan. Got all F**k up Tuesday With no Blade so no Shoot out other parts not installed as of today so I'm in on what ever is going on got to Run it ! :beatdeadhorse5: :biggrinjester:. E.C. By 9:45am

Magic Medicine
08-26-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm in I'll be at boaters saturday

redhotsommer
08-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Got two parties to go to on Saturday, but we'll be on the lake Sunday, goin' where the crowd goes....

B.Z.
08-27-2010, 12:03 AM
I wonder how late I can get to little d's ????? LOL

eightsecmopar
08-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Planning on going out Sunday

10x
08-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Possibly sunday if I can stay awake from saturday night. :huh:

Doug1
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Been to the east side of the lake a couple times and got back from Emerald Coast P/R in Destin last week so I think its time I head to the west side of the big pond. We were coming up last weekend but the water was a little bit more than I care for. Hope to put in at Pastric before 1 and run over to Hammond. Check out who is around T-dock and then head up to Chicago if I remember how to get there lol. Been like 2-3 years. Dam dually keeps heading south. Staying the night at Diversey and then be out playing Sunday.

New First Mate on board, Betty and I went are seperate ways and its time to move on and get back to boating and visit with eveybody.

ICDEDPPL
08-27-2010, 04:58 PM
If I don`t over do it Sat.. I`m hoping to be there sun too.

Boatfreak
08-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Doug are you coming down to Cumberland?

Tony M
08-27-2010, 07:07 PM
If I don`t over do it Sat.. I`m hoping to be there sun too. Friday after 2pm, maybe 1'ers. :cool:

Doug1
08-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Doug are you coming down to Cumberland?

Right now thats a yes. Starting to run a little short on vacation time so it looks like I'll be putting in at dusk friday night and head to Harmen Creek. Just got off the phone with the houseboat group and they will be there friday afternoon. They had a little resevation problem and could only get an 80' this year but that will work just fine. :cheers2: Hope to see you there.

OK how many from Chicago are shoing up ?

B.Z.
08-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Right now thats a yes. Starting to run a little short on vacation time so it looks like I'll be putting in at dusk friday night and head to Harmen Creek. Just got off the phone with the houseboat group and they will be there friday afternoon. They had a little resevation problem and could only get an 80' this year but that will work just fine. :cheers2: Hope to see you there.

OK how many from Chicago are shoing up ?

Awsome....I a glad you will be there and that house boat crew was a blast....big group this year 15ish if you count the Black Thunder from St Louis as party of our group.....GAME ON

redhotsommer
08-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey Doug! I'll ring you up tomorrow and/or look for you downtown. Gotta get the hook-up in Harmon Creek like we did last year for sure! We'll have BZ's 42, our buddy Rich's 42 OL, and Eric's 43 Black Thunder.

OBNOXUS
08-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Another great day on the water! Had a blast! :26:

Mrs. OB

Doug1
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Well looks like Lake Cumberland is out for me. We were headed down to Hammond or were ever you guys were with Jimmy from the Play Pen and I lost the belt for my oil pump. I got it shut down pretty quick but don't know how bad it's hurt. Checked it out with a drill today and have oil pressure and motor is free but not taking any chances. Off to doctor Dave.

B.Z.
08-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Well looks like Lake Cumberland is out for me. We were headed down to Hammond or were ever you guys were with Jimmy from the Play Pen and I lost the belt for my oil pump. I got it shut down pretty quick but don't know how bad it's hurt. Checked it out with a drill today and have oil pressure and motor is free but not taking any chances. Off to doctor Dave.

you have time now get to workon that baby....BZ LOL

MILD THUNDER
08-30-2010, 09:11 PM

Hey Doug, we saw you sittin there in the playpen, that was me and cig flat deck (Ryan Mcdonald) riding shotgun in my boat who said Hi. Jimmy told us you had a issue on the way back towards hammond, we were prob 5 minutes ahead of you. We just stayed at the beach outside hammond till about 730 last night. Sorry to hear but sounds like you might have saved it! Good Luck

Doug1
09-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi. Glad to meet you guys. Ya we would have liked to make it on down to were everbody was but I guess it wasn't ment to be. Going to hang out more on Lake Michigan next year for sure. It was an incredible weekend exept the last couple hours. I'm parked for the year and will come out with everything fresh in the spring.