PDA

View Full Version : Aug.21-22

redhotsommer
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Anybody got plans? I'd like to get out one of the days...

MrCig
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM
We'll be out somewhere and back at the Yacht Club for an Open House Pig Roast and DJ in the evening.

Mark

SC288
08-19-2010, 01:09 PM
More problems with the boat has pushed me to just giving up for the year. :banghead: I will be pulling the engines hopefully in a few weeks. Twin Whackas and I will be at Hardy tomorrow and Saturday on his boat.

redhotsommer
08-19-2010, 01:17 PM
WTF happened now???

SC288
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Ignition issues on the Starboard engine. Not sure if it is the coil, distributor, wires or....so I decided to throw in the towel! :cuss: I will be installing a full marine msd ignition over the winter....so I will be boat biotch for WETTE VETTE and Twin Whackas for the rest of the year.

Magic Medicine
08-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Ignition issues on the Starboard engine. Not sure if it is the coil, distributor, wires or....so I decided to throw in the towel! :cuss: I will be installing a full marine msd ignition over the winter....so I will be boat biotch for WETTE VETTE and Twin Whackas for the rest of the year.

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

WTF:icon_bs::cuss:

Magic Medicine
08-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll be tooling around Sunday somewhere, Saturday I commited to my Bro's B day but I can be coaxed to hit lake instead. Guess I need to ask JJ what he would rather do???

Tony M
08-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Putting My Oldest Good o Boy Down Saturday/ Sunday will be Open just hope to have my Blade back from B-Blades if not I'l run my 28p Again, that might be best as I may Over Serve My Self.

redhotsommer
08-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Putting My Oldest Good o Boy Down Saturday/ Sunday will be Open just hope to have my Blade back from B-Blades if not I'l run my 28p Again, that might be best as I may Over Serve My Self.

Sorry to hear that Ton. At least Biggun got to know the Good ol Boy and model after him.

Hammer01
08-19-2010, 04:25 PM
I think a bunch of us are hitting the playpen Saturday and then our dock at Belmont for old fashion dock party!!!!! Dock I 00!!!! Come join us!!! For anyone bored, I think one of our friends is having a birthday party at Jackson Park harbor Friday night that I'm going to head to by boat as well. Ring me if anyone wants to jump aboard!!

SC288
08-19-2010, 04:44 PM

WTF:icon_bs::cuss:

On the plus side Craig and I are expert's at launching the boat at Pine Lake. I spent $100.00 in launch fee's this year trying to get this POS dialed in on Pine Lake. :eek:

Tony M
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear that Ton. At least Biggun got to know the Good ol Boy and model after him. "Biggins" But That's Cool Thank You.

Tony M
08-19-2010, 04:51 PM
On the plus side Craig and I are expert's at launching the boat at Pine Lake. I spent $100.00 in launch fee's this year trying to get this POS dialed in. :eek: I know how you feel ! :ack2:

ICDEDPPL
08-19-2010, 08:19 PM
I`ll be sitting in my boat in teh garage on making vroom vroom noises, its be the cheapest gas weekend yet!

B.Z.
08-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I think a bunch of us are hitting the playpen Saturday and then our dock at Belmont for old fashion dock party!!!!! Dock I 00!!!! Come join us!!! For anyone bored, I think one of our friends is having a birthday party at Jackson Park harbor Friday night that I'm going to head to by boat as well. Ring me if anyone wants to jump aboard!!

Who in Jackson Park???

ICDEDPPL
08-19-2010, 08:59 PM
BZ you ever get my PM about the XR gears?

Twin Whackas
08-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Maybe I will just get cross eyed again on vodka and you can drive me around all day like last year.:ack2:

More problems with the boat has pushed me to just giving up for the year. :banghead: I will be pulling the engines hopefully in a few weeks. Twin Whackas and I will be at Hardy tomorrow and Saturday on his boat.

SC288
08-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Maybe I will just get cross eyed again on vodka and you can drive me around all day like last year.:ack2:

- the drink throwing :cheers2: :driving:

WETTE VETTE
08-19-2010, 10:08 PM

When my little motor is pushing 7000 RPM across Hardy and you are trying to hold the radar gun you'll forget all of your worries!!

can't wait to line up with tha Bad Azz "Twin Wackas"!:cheers2:

paulb32
08-20-2010, 12:00 AM
I'll be at the boaters Sun. Have another family with that's never been on perf boat nor big pond. Plus kids. But will have cold beer. I know that's not your thing but if your bored stop by.

Hammer01
08-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Who in Jackson Park???

Friend of a friend in real estate, his name is Howard. That's where Troll is right bro? Hopefully he will be there and maybe TZ too so I can hang with those guys!!! What's your plan this weekend BZ?

redhotsommer
08-20-2010, 06:04 AM
Lookin' like Sunday will be the day for us. Michelle invited some friends that have never been out before...I think we'll be picking them up in the city.

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 08:18 AM
On the plus side Craig and I are expert's at launching the boat at Pine Lake. I spent $100.00 in launch fee's this year trying to get this POS dialed in on Pine Lake. :eek:

I bet you that your boat isn't making any friends out there. I know mine didn't:sifone::sifone: Keep at it Mike, you are slepper will get it dialed in!!!:driving::cheers2:

redhotsommer
08-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Then again...just checked the forecast...3-6s for Sunday. :(

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 08:20 AM
When my little motor is pushing 7000 RPM across Hardy and you are trying to hold the radar gun you'll forget all of your worries!!

that sure is purdy, I need a couple of those in my boat:driving::driving:

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Then again...just checked the forecast...3-6s for Sunday. :(

WTF Looks like no boating for me this weekend!!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Tony M
08-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Then again...just checked the forecast...3-6s for Sunday. :( Time to Break in the Newbies. :ack2::ack2: :driving: just have to clean up the Chunks! :sifone:.

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Tone,

Sorry to hear about the big guy!!!!!!

eightsecmopar
08-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Thinking about going out on Sunday.....waiting to see how the lake is.

redhotsommer
08-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Looks like today is the best chance...also, it's Michelle's last day of freedom before school starts...so we will be hittin' the lake in a couple hours.

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Looks like today is the best chance...also, it's Michelle's last day of freedom before school starts...so we will be hittin' the lake in a couple hours.

darn work

MILD THUNDER
08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
I have a wedding saturday. Thought about maybe going out sunday, but we'll see.

MILD THUNDER
08-20-2010, 10:56 AM

Great lookin old school Tunnel Ram setup!!!! i likey! :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
08-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Great lookin old school Tunnel Ram setup!!!! i likey! :cheers2:

You need to go for a ride!!! It runs way over the century mark!:driving:

Tony M
08-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey Tone,

Sorry to hear about the big guy!!!!!! Bro ! 14&3/4 years thats along time for them . :(

MILD THUNDER
08-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Bro ! 14&3/4 years thats along time for them . :(

Sorry to hear this Tony. We had to put ours down a couple years ago. His hips were failing him, and we knew it was killing him mentally since he was such a active dog. Then he began loosing his eyesight. :(

Im sure the youngster will keep ya good company though and plenty busy!

B.Z.
08-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Friend of a friend in real estate, his name is Howard. That's where Troll is right bro? Hopefully he will be there and maybe TZ too so I can hang with those guys!!! What's your plan this weekend BZ?

I was thinking Sunday too but it's all up to mom nature.....

SC288
08-21-2010, 10:10 AM
This is Twin Whackas up tuning at Hardy today. Ready to run them from the dam to Brower. Do you carry enough fuel to make it that far. :willy_nilly:

ICDEDPPL
08-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Can you say North winds Sun. 3-6' that blows

Beast1
08-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Great day on the Wave Runner today. 6+ in Hammond. People in 18' and 20' boats amaze me. They think they can go out in this stuff. You have 40'+ boats turning around you think you would get the hint. But no, and the next thing I see is them being towed in with the water line up to their rub rail. Oh by the way did i mention there was like 8 people in there also.:beatdeadhorse5:

Hammer01
08-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Great day on the Wave Runner today. 6+ in Hammond. People in 18' and 20' boats amaze me. They think they can go out in this stuff. You have 40'+ boats turning around you think you would get the hint. But no, and the next thing I see is them being towed in with the water line up to their rub rail. Oh by the way did i mention there was like 8 people in there also.:beatdeadhorse5:

Funny stuff, we were in a 45 foot Baja and took a wave over the bow with both hatches open so my buddies little guy sleeping down below could get some air, bad idea!!! We all laughed though, awesome day in the playpen!!!!! It didn't get really big water until later in the afternoon and it happened quickly!!!!

10x
08-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Trent, seen John going through the playpen, could'nt see who was with him. We were runnin that stuff early in the afternoon, and it was kinda nasty. The one girl in the back was her first time in any boat other than a house boat, she turned a few shades of white. Later in the day before heading in, she said she'd be OK with going fast. We ran up to around the 90 mark in those 4-5's and she changed her mind and wanted me to slow down. So we just headed back to the harbor. All in all, it was a great day on the water.

Magic Medicine
08-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Trent, seen John going through the playpen, could'nt see who was with him. We were runnin that stuff early in the afternoon, and it was kinda nasty. The one girl in the back was her first time in any boat other than a house boat, she turned a few shades of white. Later in the day before heading in, she said she'd be OK with going fast. We ran up to around the 90 mark in those 4-5's and she changed her mind and wanted me to slow down. So we just headed back to the harbor. All in all, it was a great day on the water.

You have the 10 meter out???

10x
08-27-2010, 09:45 AM
You have the 10 meter out???

Yes, finally a weekend with no drag racing commitments. :rolleyes: This weekend we are racing at the world series of drag racing at Cordova raceway park right on the Mississippi river in Cordova Ill. 3 day race, but we race on saturday. Last year we did'nt leave the track till around 2 am sunday morning. 4 hour tow back home, by the time we unloaded the car and golf cart out of the trailer, nitrous bottles, all the tents for the appearal, food, coolers, it was 8 am before I hit the hay. Maybe this year I might down a few energy drinks, refill a cooler, hookup the boat, and go down to the harbor for the day. We'll see how much enthusiasm I have sunday morning. :rolleyes: LOL

Magic Medicine
08-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Yes, finally a weekend with no drag racing commitments. :rolleyes: This weekend we are racing at the world series of drag racing at Cordova raceway park right on the Mississippi river in Cordova Ill. 3 day race, but we race on saturday. Last year we did'nt leave the track till around 2 am sunday morning. 4 hour tow back home, by the time we unloaded the car and golf cart out of the trailer, nitrous bottles, all the tents for the appearal, food, coolers, it was 8 am before I hit the hay. Maybe this year I might down a few energy drinks, refill a cooler, hookup the boat, and go down to the harbor for the day. We'll see how much enthusiasm I have sunday morning. :rolleyes: LOL

:cool:

Good luck at the race!!!