PDA

View Full Version : Duchebag at the dock

speedfreak2030
08-13-2010, 11:02 AM
This jerk from Toronto comes down to Sarnia where my boat is docked and hits up me and my buds for some gas money home after spending a month here and bouncing cheques like crazy. I was a little wasted(toooo much Scotch) and loaned hom $100. He had a gold ring and was going to give it to me as colateral. As stated I was wasted and forgot to get the ring. Next day when sober I go to get my $$$ back and saw duchebag was gone, I asked around and found out he was hittin on guys wifes and very young daughters along with bouncing cheques for his stay at the marina so he was given the boot. I found Mr Duchebags boat at the city docks without him on board. Next morning I found this... must of pi$$ed off the wrong person...Also I have a cheap drain plug for sale!!!

Ratickle
08-13-2010, 11:04 AM
This jerk from Toronto comes down to Sarnia where my boat is docked and hits up me and my buds for some gas money home after spending a month here and bouncing cheques like crazy. I was a little wasted(toooo much Scotch) and loaned hom $100. He had a gold ring and was going to give it to me as colateral. As stated I was wasted and forgot to get the ring. Next day when sober I go to get my $$$ back and saw duchebag was gone, I asked around and found out he was hittin on guys wifes and very young daughters along with bouncing cheques for his stay at the marina so he was given the boot. I found Mr Duchebags boat at the city docks without him on board. Next morning I found this... must of pi$$ed off the wrong person...Also I have a cheap drain plug for sale!!!

He probably did it himself for insurance money.....

Knot 4 Me
08-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Riding a bit low in the stern. :sifone:

Wrinkleface
08-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Riding a bit low in the stern. :sifone:

Needs a little more tab!!!!:sifone:

drpete3
08-13-2010, 01:11 PM
This jerk from Toronto comes down to Sarnia where my boat is docked and hits up me and my buds for some gas money home after spending a month here and bouncing cheques like crazy. I was a little wasted(toooo much Scotch) and loaned hom $100. He had a gold ring and was going to give it to me as colateral. As stated I was wasted and forgot to get the ring. Next day when sober I go to get my $$$ back and saw duchebag was gone, I asked around and found out he was hittin on guys wifes and very young daughters along with bouncing cheques for his stay at the marina so he was given the boot. I found Mr Duchebags boat at the city docks without him on board. Next morning I found this... must of pi$$ed off the wrong person...Also I have a cheap drain plug for sale!!!True or not. its a great story!

speedfreak2030
08-13-2010, 01:30 PM
True or not. its a great story!

http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2710201

fund razor
08-13-2010, 02:15 PM
The police don't suspect foul play, so they must not be aware that somebody has a cheap drain plug for sale. Or maybe that's the made up part. :)

drpete3
08-13-2010, 03:07 PM
The police don't suspect foul play, so they must not be aware that somebody has a cheap drain plug for sale. Or maybe that's the made up part. :)

Thats what I was hinting at

drpete3
08-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote from the article...Police say criminal activity is not suspected after a pleasure craft boat sank in Sarnia Harbour. The vessel was discovered and reported to police around 7 a.m., Thursday, with its bow out of the water. The incident is now in the hands of the Harbour Master.

Maybe he pissed off the harbor master too.

BUIZILLA
08-13-2010, 04:19 PM
no fuel slick...

speedfreak2030
08-13-2010, 06:33 PM
No the fricken plug puller was not me. I put that last part in for a little humor. Do you realy think if it was me I would advertise? I lost a hudred bucks no big deal. Someone else must have lost more, or he did it himself for the insurance(most likley). If I see this guy again I will kick the pi$$ out of him( yes I am advertising that) for using me and other good boaters. Helping some one out is what we do.:cheers2:

Lakeside
08-14-2010, 07:35 AM
lol:bump:

Davidmnc
08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
There sure is plenty of water at that doc!

Bobcat
08-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Did anyone look inside the boat ?:ack2:

And who here wasn't wishing that was a black 45' Nor-Tech;)

fund razor
08-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Perlmudder is from Toronto. And he hits on the women folk. Maybe it was him. :)

Nice Bob. Nice.

:)

Bobcat
08-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Could Be

Thanks !:sifone:

Perlmudder
08-15-2010, 07:21 PM
sorry but we are in NH for a wedding

Scarab KV
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Classic

TUCK646
02-08-2012, 01:36 AM
That's funny, also very observant. No slick whatsoever. He didn't spend that hundred on gas!!

HiZ
05-21-2013, 02:04 AM

LOL

jrdonnellyjr
09-25-2018, 03:22 PM
No the fricken plug puller was not me. I put that last part in for a little humor. Do you realy think if it was me I would advertise? I lost a hudred bucks no big deal. Someone else must have lost more, or he did it himself for the insurance(most likley). If I see this guy again I will kick the pi$$ out of him( yes I am advertising that) for using me and other good boaters. Helping some one out is what we do.:cheers2:

I could use a $100 Next time you get hammered will you send me a hundred bucks?

fund razor
10-04-2018, 10:46 AM
I could use a $100 Next time you get hammered will you send me a hundred bucks?

There was this chick from Ohio who used to get the guys to send her money when they were hammered, too. But she had a website.

Ratickle
10-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Are you positive it was a chick?

Could have been somebody else's pic.:eek:

Bobcat
10-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Did anyone look inside the boat ?:ack2:

And who here wasn't wishing that was a black 45' Nor-Tech;)

That's funny right there...:sifone: