PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed today...

Buoy
08-12-2010, 10:52 PM
This section doesn't get a lot of daily traffic on this board. And in fact, there seems to be almost an even number of "thanks" threads, as there are "watch out for" threads.
It's nice to be at a place without the negativity all the time.
Some places feed and focus on negativity.

fund razor
08-13-2010, 02:37 PM
It's much busier in here today.
We are on the look out for a canadian d-bag with really, really low freeboard. :)

Buoy
08-14-2010, 12:18 AM
I just recently realized that a member from one of these forums owes me, like three hundred beers. Hell, there are a couple of them...
They've never paid up.
I should start a thread about that, and my unpaid beer debt, and what a deadbeat/criminal they are.:eek:
I should be ratting out these bastards.:seeya: The boating world needs to know.
Deadbeat bartab guys... I tell ya, nothing worse than that. And they always seem to be from Ohio.:sifone::sifone::sifone::sifone:

fund razor
08-14-2010, 08:45 AM
I just recently realized that a member from one of these forums owes me, like three hundred beers. Hell, there are a couple of them...
They've never paid up.
I should start a thread about that, and my unpaid beer debt, and what a deadbeat/criminal they are.:eek:
I should be ratting out these bastards.:seeya: The boating world needs to know.
Deadbeat bartab guys... I tell ya, nothing worse than that. And they always seem to be from Ohio.:sifone::sifone::sifone::sifone:

Hypothetical bar tabs demand hypothetical action. :cheers2:

Bgchuby01
08-16-2010, 11:39 PM
I guess I have a fan club over on the other site, this one guy keeps tabs on me like he has nothing else in life to do. His exciting thing to do today was to report that I went to court today in texas. Mind you he lives in jersey and has never met or spoken to me. But he does have a big keyboard and likes to hang out with that other douchebag Alex.

Bgchuby01
08-16-2010, 11:41 PM
sorry bouy to rant on that, BUT you are right there is alot less negativity here and people don't write things about you when they do not know you

Buoy
08-17-2010, 10:10 PM
sorry bouy to rant on that, BUT you are right there is alot less negativity here and people don't write things about you when they do not know you

No worries.
What you are saying was kind of my point.
It just seems there are a lot of people that have read something on the internet and believe it as gospel. Both good, and bad.
AND, there seems to be a high percentage of people that focus on something GOOD about someone, and try to turn it into BAD in some way. Even when they have absolutely NO first-hand knowledge, or personal interest in the matter. I find it a very interesting social experiment/awakening of how things have changed in society.
Sure, in this high performance boat community there aren't any bullchitter's that bar stool race...:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: So, take everything they say as gospel. Not a one of them is looking to find a way to "one-up" the next guy.:rolleyes:

scarabman
08-18-2010, 08:53 AM
I guess I have a fan club over on the other site, this one guy keeps tabs on me like he has nothing else in life to do. His exciting thing to do today was to report that
I went to court today in texas. Mind you he lives in jersey and has never met or spoken to me. But he does have a big keyboard and likes to hang out with that other douchebag Alex.

And..................so what happened? Were you acquitted? Oh, and I am from Jersey also.

Bgchuby01
08-18-2010, 01:51 PM
no I was not acquitted but there is alot more going on that will come out withing the next two weeks. When I am able (soon) I will make a post about certain things that need to be said.

Ratickle
08-18-2010, 02:02 PM
no I was not acquitted but there is alot more going on that will come out withing the next two weeks. When I am able (soon) I will make a post about certain things that need to be said.

We're down to two weeks now. I've been waiting. Sometimes not so patiently.....

Coolerman
08-25-2010, 02:44 AM
jeese, its getting ugly over there.

Bobcat
08-25-2010, 06:58 AM
UGLIER! Eventually they will turn on each other.

fund razor
08-25-2010, 07:15 AM
UGLIER! Eventually they will turn on each other.

Internet firing squads have a certain circular nature. ;) :) :cool:

Bgchuby01
08-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I want so bad to post my opinion on OSO in this same section but Heather has me blocked. I wonder as these other people who are getting arrested for multible boats besides cardshark will be banned from OSO or is she going to turn a blind eye since she is friends with some of them.

Bgchuby01
08-25-2010, 11:23 PM
You just know that I am outspoken and would love to say a few things.

Buoy
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
That whole section has made me realize a lot of people that I really have no interest at all in associating with. The funny thing is, I have learned that there are actually more people that have posted in the threads that I don't think very highly of, than there are people that the threads are about.

I find it quite interesting that the intent of the section is to "warn" people of other people, and if you are smart enough to read between the lines, it really works!! Just not in the way it was originally intended...
Quite interesting, no?

fund razor
08-27-2010, 07:41 AM
That whole section has made me realize a lot of people that I really have no interest at all in associating with. The funny thing is, I have learned that there are actually more people that have posted in the threads that I don't think very highly of, than there are people that the threads are about.

I find it quite interesting that the intent of the section is to "warn" people of other people, and if you are smart enough to read between the lines, it really works!! Just not in the way it was originally intended...
Quite interesting, no?

We seem to see the same folks doing the hunting, posting, and 100% verification of googletruths.

Ratickle
08-27-2010, 11:34 AM

Quite interesting, no?

I like that analogy....

Bobcat
08-27-2010, 02:50 PM
We seem to see the same folks doing the hunting, posting, and 100% verification of googletruths.

Those people leave their houses by climbing out of windows, that way they don't have to face anybody in person.

Great analogy Tim, the best part about this is that I don't read any of their stuff, but they read all of mine !:reddevil:

jayboat is a pedophile

fund razor
08-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Dam, Bob. :)

Lemon juicing again.

BBB725
08-27-2010, 04:05 PM

Get it right Fund,googletruths are not 100% verified only Clokeisms are:sifone:

BBB725
08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Those people leave their houses by climbing out of windows, that way they don't have to face anybody in person.

Great analogy Tim, the best part about this is that I don't read any of their stuff, but they read all of mine !:reddevil:

jayboat is a pedophile

And here I thought you were a big reader:sifone:

Nice touch at the end twice even:iagree:

TCEd
08-28-2010, 05:51 PM
"Here is the contract in black and white...

Nordic95 you can make any assumption you want....its in black and white with his signature....

Remaining balance was not in my office on 6/13/08 as agreed, buyer looses deposit as specified in the contract...

BTW....Where is Prostock85 in all of this? why cant he speak for himself? who shoved their arm up your @ss and made you his puppet?

You can make excuses and claim damage to the boat, trailer, or whatever....fact is payment was not here as agreed......I offered to return a portion, but Nordic refused my offer....I'll wait to go to court"

Hey ding ding,
Remember this ? That is why these bad business forums exist.
also
A lot of stuff Sunkin said and/or did was exposed in that forum and I don't see anyone openly embracing him lately.
ed

Bobcat
08-28-2010, 07:05 PM
I wonder how far Alec's arm is up Ed's ass to get him to make controversial posts?:rolleyes:

fund razor
08-29-2010, 12:45 PM
A lot of stuff Sunkin said and/or did was exposed in that forum and I don't see anyone openly embracing him lately.
ed

This begs a discussion all its own.

But only people who don't know a dam thing firsthand would participate.

Oh well. :leaving:

Bobcat
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
I was going to post something negative and mean spirited......but some 80's Bon Jovi came on the AM radio and I started rockin .....(I'd kill for some bass):party:

BUIZILLA
08-29-2010, 06:59 PM
I was going to post something negative and mean spirited......but some 80's Bon Jovi came on the AM radio and I started rockin .....(I'd kill for some bass):party: AM radio? your kidding right?

Bobcat
08-29-2010, 07:18 PM
AM radio? your kidding right?

Transistor with mono earplug circa 1975. :(

BBB725
08-29-2010, 09:58 PM
AM radio? your kidding right?

Just remember he's in Key West:D

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Yo Bobcat...I've got no axe to grind with any of you but do you really think the invisible ink comments appropriate for this website? I'm disappointed to say the least...especially considering the windows and all.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 04:46 PM
If you were really disappointed you'd have sent me a PM or an E-mail instead of dumping yet another pile of poo on the boards.

Cheers !;)

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 05:07 PM
You posted it; its your decision as to what to do about it.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Just a thought:

People who actually use this site, I mean more than 4 posts in 60 days; should decide what is appropriate here. :)

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
God, please let somebody who is part of the drama seeking club next door post here about appropriateness on forums. Please God.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Obviously you already have; I hope you're proud of yourselves. Just another reminder of my wasted time and effort.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Obviously you already have; I hope you're proud of yourselves. Just another reminder of my wasted time and effort.

Bob posted something that you didn't like.

Now it is "yourselves."

Let the lumping together begin, eh?

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Bob posted something that you didn't like.

Now it is "yourselves."

Let the lumping together begin, eh?

You inserted yourself into the conversation no? And I saw your "secret" message as well. So tell me where I participated in the "drama" and just WTF did I ever do to you?

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
You posted it; its your decision as to what to do about it.

Listen Alec.....er....Tommy ....which one is you?

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Tommy:

My message was the same as his? No. Not hardly.
It was simply an acknowledgement.

The drama comment was not meant at you.

You did nothing to me. Too bad the principles that you seem to have now in defending others didn't show up when the truth and innuendo were smeared together in an amalgam of hate earlier this year. I remember standing up for this forum nearly alone when the risks were the greatest. You didn't waste any time on that.

Cheers Tommy. I respect principles, no matter how selective that they are.

TCEd
08-30-2010, 05:41 PM
I wonder how far Alec's arm is up Ed's ass to get him to make controversial posts?:rolleyes:
Bobcat,
I don't know Alec except for some of his website postings and I don't agree with everything he says and/or does. I've never met him in person so his arm has never been physically up my ass. I did have a proctologist shove a black hose with a TV camera up my ass once.

The purpose of my previous post was to point out that people do get caught doing things considered wrong and are exposed on " Good, bad, ugly" type forums.
I use ding ding and sunkin as examples. I believe one tried to screw a guy on a boat purchase and the other told some tall tales to gain influence. As I said previously I don't see anyone openly embracing or doing business with either on SOS or OSO.
I also think my post isn't that controversial.

ed

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I'll speak for myself thanks.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:44 PM
ed

A lot of stuff that was posted as "100% verified" fact was total bullchit. Feel free to reference it, repeat it, propagate it, and use it as an example later. :)

People don't embrace anybody lately. It's the new era of the internet bully.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:45 PM

You are one topic back. Ed is speaking for himself. :)

fund razor
08-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Since nobody wins an internet pizzing contest, and the pizzers can't even follow along, I am going to do something fun. You guys enjoy. :)

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Bobcat,
I don't know Alec except for some of his website postings and I don't agree with everything he says and/or does. I've never met him in person so his arm has never been physically up my ass. I did have a proctologist shove a black hose with a TV camera up my ass once.

The purpose of my previous post was to point out that people do get caught doing things considered wrong and are exposed on " Good, bad, ugly" type forums.
I use ding ding and sunkin as examples. I believe one tried to screw a guy on a boat purchase and the other told some tall tales to gain influence. As I said previously I don't see anyone openly embracing or doing business with either on SOS or OSO.
I also think my post isn't that controversial.

ed
Chris bounced a check, call the police. I've never seen a post by you that wasn't negative, regardless of the topic.

Sure you will, , does the term "Silent partner" mean anything to you? I don't know.....let's say around April 2010?

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Tommy:

My message was the same as his? No. Not hardly.
It was simply an acknowledgement.

The drama comment was not meant at you.

You did nothing to me. Too bad the principles that you seem to have now in defending others didn't show up when the truth and innuendo were smeared together in an amalgam of hate earlier this year. I remember standing up for this forum nearly alone when the risks were the greatest. You didn't waste any time on that.

Cheers Tommy. I respect principles, no matter how selective that they are.

You may think my principles selective but the fact is that I spent a considerable amount of time in this venture and opened my house to Chris for the Shootout last year. In return I was lied to...after that I made the decision to distance myself from him; there was absolutely nothing for me to defend.

As for the manner in which it went down I said at the time and to this day that I didn't agree with it. I think those involved may have choosen a different path if they had to do it over again. They had their reasons, whether or not you agree with them is your choice.

I find it unfortunate that sides were taken, friendships destroyed and so much effort wasted. I occasionally visit the site to see whats up and check the Cig forum, unfortuantely that thread is lacking in content. It doesn't help any when I see the petty nonsense, it serves no purpose but to remind me of my own sense of personal loss and embarrassment.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Chris bounced a check, call the police. I've never seen a post by you that wasn't negative, regardless of the topic.

Sure you will, , does the term "Silent partner" mean anything to you? I don't know.....let's say around April 2010?

Not sure what your referring to but if you are suggesting that I was involved with Alec, Craig and Nick you are mistaken.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 06:13 PM
How did you find out before anyone else ?

The funny part is everyone, myself included, forgets about Ted !

fund razor
08-30-2010, 06:17 PM
You may think my principles selective but the fact is that I spent a considerable amount of time in this venture and opened my house to Chris for the Shootout last year. In return I was lied to...after that I made the decision to distance myself from him; there was absolutely nothing for me to defend.

As for the manner in which it went down I said at the time and to this day that I didn't agree with it. I think those involved may have choosen a different path if they had to do it over again. They had their reasons, whether or not you agree with them is your choice.

I find it unfortunate that sides were taken, friendships destroyed and so much effort wasted. I occasionally visit the site to see whats up and check the Cig forum, unfortuantely that thread is lacking in content. It doesn't help any when I see the petty nonsense, it serves no purpose but to remind me of my own sense of personal loss and embarrassment.
Stopped back and was glad to find a thoughtful post. Thanks.

Can't argue with that post at all. Except that I didn't invest nearly the time and money that some of you guys apparently did. I only offered an opinion during free moments. And of course, I also open my home to these boating friends. Some later disappoint me. I am rarely embarrassed for what another man does. Just what I do.
But your opportunities to react to petty nonsense are all over these forums. I guess I found it odd that you took a stand here, after all that I have seen this year.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:25 PM
How did you find out before anyone else ?

The funny part is everyone, myself included, forgets about Ted !

I found out when Chris called me. If you recall just a few weeks prior I picked up SOS decals and spent time applying them to Little Speed for the Boat Show Run. I don't know Ted.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I found out when Chris called me.

I found out a few days later when Buoy called me. Chris and I weren't nearly as close as you and he.

It was just portrayed on the internet that Chris and I were best friends because it was a way to discredit me by association by people who were not scrupulous. Truth is... I had to call him a few days later to catch up with what had been threatened and why.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Stopped back and was glad to find a thoughtful post. Thanks.

Can't argue with that post at all. Except that I didn't invest nearly the time and money that some of you guys apparently did. I only offered an opinion during free moments. And of course, I also open my home to these boating friends. Some later disappoint me. I am rarely embarrassed for what another man does. Just what I do.
But your opportunities to react to petty nonsense are all over these forums. I guess I found it odd that you took a stand here, after all that I have seen this year.

Jay called a few weeks ago asking for advice on where to stay for this years Shootout and I opened my house to him. In spite of our political differences and keyboard debates I had a great time toting him around LOTO. Bobcat's comment rubbed me the wrong way that's all. I try not to stir up personal stuff on the boards, but am not perfect and sometimes things get the best of me.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
I found out when Chris called me. If you recall just a few weeks prior I picked up SOS decals and spent time applying them to Little Speed for the Boat Show Run. I don't know Ted.

Fair enough.....as far as Ted goes, you ain't missing much. The bottom line is that all of the BS could have been handled with a phone call or an E-mail, yet they chose to ruin someone's name for personal profit.
A lot of problems are going to be solved at the Worlds this year (hopefully there will be more than 10 boats)
I think you owe Clay an apology.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:38 PM
I found out a few days later when Buoy called me. Chris and I weren't nearly as close as you and he.

It was just portrayed on the internet that Chris and I were best friends because it was a way to discredit me by association by people who were not scrupulous. Truth is... I had to call him a few days later to catch up with what had been threatened and why.

Chris called me the day he got the "letter". I in turned called Craig; at that time I had never met Alec or Nick, and still don't know that I've ever met Ted. I spent time with Chris and Craig in Islamorada in 2009, they roomed together and I thought they were best buds so thats who I turned to for their side of the story. The rest is history.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Jay called a few weeks ago asking for advice on where to stay for this years Shootout and I opened my house to him. In spite of our political differences and keyboard debates I had a great time toting him around LOTO. Bobcat's comment rubbed me the wrong way that's all. I try not to stir up personal stuff on the boards, but am not perfect and sometimes things get the best of me.

I get it.

I look at what Bobcat did as a comic premise based on what so many others, including Jay have done. This year was the year of the wild innuendo. In that environment, nobody should believe anything that anybody has implied.

Maybe I would feel more sorry for Jay if he left the innocent out of his attacks. No reason that Warpath or The Chief should have been used in the poster about Chris. No reason that he should have come after me the way that he did, spreading false crap about me.

Nobody stopped him then. But now Bob is off base. Whatever.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 06:45 PM

Crap, I was actually buying into the story until this post, LMAO ! I'll still be laughing an hour from now, and probably all day tomorrow. it sounds like a demented Penthouse Forum story !

fund razor
08-30-2010, 06:47 PM
How do I report Bob's sig line?
That must be illegal somewhere. :D

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Fair enough.....as far as Ted goes, you ain't missing much. The bottom line is that all of the BS could have been handled with a phone call or an E-mail, yet they chose to ruin someone's name for personal profit.
A lot of problems are going to be solved at the Worlds this year (hopefully there will be more than 10 boats)
I think you owe Clay an apology.

Actually I think I sent you a PM right when I found out from Chris. I don't disagree for a second that things could and probably should have been handled differently...the appearance created alot of confusion relative to the motive but at the time they felt they had a legitimate neccessity to react quickly.

Clay took a shot and got some return fire thats all. Perhaps I was a bit sharp.

Were on the fence for KW; the Cigs in Miami so its a possibility. We all just need to move forward with this.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Crap, I was actually buying into the story until this post, LMAO ! I'll still be laughing an hour from now, and probably all day tomorrow. it sounds like a demented Penthouse Forum story !

Considering all the keyboard drama we had I can't hardly believe it myself, but we really did have a good time. I guess were all a little different when the boats are the focus.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Actually when Gayboat is worried about making money from the very people he loathes and fears he is quite reasonable.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 06:54 PM
I thought about giving ole gayboat a tune up at last years worlds, but after three days of watching Alec treat him like a dog I actually felt sorry for him.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 06:56 PM
So he beat up Tim Sharkey instead. :D :D

(I read it on the internet)

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 06:57 PM
I get it.

I look at what Bobcat did as a comic premise based on what so many others, including Jay have done. This year was the year of the wild innuendo. In that environment, nobody should believe anything that anybody has implied.

Maybe I would feel more sorry for Jay if he left the innocent out of his attacks. No reason that Warpath or The Chief should have been used in the poster about Chris. No reason that he should have come after me the way that he did, spreading false crap about me.

Nobody stopped him then. But now Bob is off base. Whatever.

He's learned a bit from all this as well. I don't think you see that side of him much any more. There was alot of stuff that was out of hand for sure. Bottom line is that it just needs to stop on all sides. Jay was sticking up for Alec; Alec was truly embarrassed over the charity issue...doesn't make everything that was said right. Feelings and emotions were at a fever pitch on all sides.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 07:07 PM
So he beat up Tim Sharkey instead. :D :D

(I read it on the internet)

ON BEHALF OF ALEC AND GAYBOAT !

Actually all I said was that it wasn't a very classy move and he went apesh*t (as apesh*t as an 4' tall amateur camera owner can)

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 07:08 PM

Actually all I said was that it wasn't a very classy move and he went apesh*t (as apesh*t as an 4' tall amateur camera owner can)

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed that left too early to go to the Cig party.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 07:09 PM
It was bizarre to say the least.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
All the BS accomplished was to run a whole lot of really good people off of all of the performance boards. In retrospect I wish I would have invested in FB, because that's where they all went.

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 07:18 PM
I hear you there...we all need less drama and more boating.

fund razor
08-30-2010, 07:22 PM

So this was you, in Key West.... calling people out on having no class. :D :D :reddevil:

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Exactly, especially for you peeps with a short season. I hope everyone had a blast at the shootout, and no one threw too many golf clubs into the trees at TanTara and surrounding unforgiving golf courses.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 07:23 PM
So this was you, in Key West.... calling people out on having no class. :D :D :reddevil:

It's truly a classless society:)

fund razor
08-30-2010, 07:24 PM

I appreciated the conversation. It's hard to have them on this topic.

Take care. Be safe.

C ya Bob. You bastard. :leaving:

Tommy Gun
08-30-2010, 07:49 PM
It was time...I'm out; Take care.

Wrinkleface
08-30-2010, 09:30 PM

more boating, more boobs & top shelf HOOCH!!!!!!:26:

Ratickle
08-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Interesting conversations here.

Wrinkleface
08-30-2010, 09:55 PM

when U gunna bring a boat up 2 Char & buy me a top shelf tottie????:sifone:

Buoy
08-30-2010, 10:05 PM

Agreed.
Probably some discussion that should have taken place some time ago.
But then again, all the cards hadn't been thrown on the table just yet, and I think a lot of realizations have taken place in recent months.
We could re-hash history... Or we could just move forward. I know the tone of this board is to move forward.
I'm just here to have a few laughs and live vicariously through the guys that have had a boat in the water for the past few years while I've been detoured on my project by a funny thing called "life".

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 10:15 PM
It's the most fun I've had since the headless skank thread.

Buoy
08-30-2010, 10:16 PM
It's the most fun I've had since the headless skank thread.

which one? I mean hypothetically, if there ever were one, or for that matter more than one.

Bobcat
08-30-2010, 10:28 PM
I just found out that woodchucks don't chuck wood....how f*cked up is that ?

It alters my whole perception of the universe......thank goodness for REDTUBE and guess her beaver.

TCEd
08-31-2010, 08:19 AM

Don't think I said anything about a bounced check.

Bobcat
08-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Well that is what the whole thing was about, 89 dollars shy on the 2600 dollar check.He could have avoided the whole episode by giving in to extortion. There are only a handful of us that were sitting in the front row, and they have said their piece and are over it, only the misinformed tools and nut swingers are still keeping it alive.
Serious Offshore is not going away, we like it here. Now if I want to argue with children and people who live in their parents basements I'll swing by your website and hang out for a while.
I'd like to stay and argue but I have to make some phone calls and round up a couple of people for softball, two of our lesbians are not going to make it (and yes I call them lesbians on the field and on their FB page)

phragle
08-31-2010, 05:00 PM
link to the lesbians FB??

Bobcat
08-31-2010, 05:11 PM
One of them is smokin hot !

TCEd
08-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Well that is what the whole thing was about, 89 dollars shy on the 2600 dollar check.He could have avoided the whole episode by giving in to extortion. There are only a handful of us that were sitting in the front row, and they have said their piece and are over it, only the misinformed tools and nut swingers are still keeping it alive.
Serious Offshore is not going away, we like it here. Now if I want to argue with children and people who live in their parents basements I'll swing by your website and hang out for a while.
I'd like to stay and argue but I have to make some phone calls and round up a couple of people for softball, two of our lesbians are not going to make it (and yes I call them lesbians on the field and on their FB page)

We got eliminated in our over 50 softball league last night.
ed

BBB725
08-31-2010, 09:13 PM

Some day when your old like me, your knees will scream no more:sifone:

Wrinkleface
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
One of them is smokin hot !

naked pix needed!!!

Wrinkleface
08-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Some day when your old like me, your knees will scream no more:sifone:

don't B such a whiner!:smash:

Tommy Gun
08-31-2010, 09:55 PM
I just found out that woodchucks don't chuck wood....how f*cked up is that ?

It alters my whole perception of the universe......thank goodness for REDTUBE and guess her beaver.

Thats the crap I've been missin' LOL!

Tommy Gun
08-31-2010, 09:59 PM

You mean like that Sunday night at Morton's after Sunny Isles? :)

Wrinkleface
08-31-2010, 10:21 PM

I wanna play!!!!:toetap05:

Tommy Gun
08-31-2010, 10:32 PM
I wanna play!!!!:toetap05:

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=506911#post506911

Post #42, then #46.

Wrinkleface
08-31-2010, 10:42 PM
http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=506911#post506911

Post #42, then #46.

I C!!! did U get my email????:sifone:

Tommy Gun
08-31-2010, 11:06 PM
I C!!! did U get my email????:sifone:

get the fvck out of my office!

fund razor
09-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Unexpected chuckles this morning catching up.

Thanks. :D

Ratickle
09-01-2010, 12:49 PM

That was some fun stuff too......

I'll get down there to see you yet. Thought I was gonna make it this time, but oh well.....

Ratickle
09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
when U gunna bring a boat up 2 Char & buy me a top shelf tottie????:sifone:

Maybe one of these days.....

You'll have to take us out for a cruise though.....

I'll buy the gas......

Wrinkleface
09-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Maybe one of these days.....

You'll have to take us out for a cruise though.....

I'll buy the gas......

George will welcome U w/ an open mouth!! Bring treats!!!!:sifone:

JJ Apache
09-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Love Bobcats new sig line. I wanna hear all about it........:sifone:

fund razor
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Love Bobcats new sig line. I wanna hear all about it........:sifone:

I find it offensive. :willy_nilly:

Bobcat
09-02-2010, 11:11 AM
:smash::sifone:

PARADOX
09-02-2010, 12:24 PM
That no good, louzy, offensive funder, (finder) chuckling worthless poster owes me $100.
You posted on OSO before I did. A bet is a bet. Send proceeds to Alec, make him shut up, regarding some "alleged" missing $93 +-

Just kidding bud, :) hope you'r doing well.
P

fund razor
09-02-2010, 12:46 PM
That no good, louzy, offensive funder, (finder) chuckling worthless poster owes me $100.
You posted on OSO before I did. A bet is a bet. Send proceeds to Alec, make him shut up, regarding some "alleged" missing $93 +-

Just kidding bud, :) hope you'r doing well.
P

Ah crap. You are right. I vaguely remember that. :o

On the other hand.... I haven't posted over there since May. (That's when I still thought that the truth was relevant to the discussion. It's not.) :D

Hope you are well too. :cheers2:

PARADOX
09-02-2010, 12:54 PM
I will have to calculate the interest. My computer can't handle such large numbers.
Doing OK. Thx.. lost's of headaches and BS to deal with.

Scarab KV
09-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I find it offensive. :willy_nilly:

But funny just the same :D

Scarab KV
09-03-2010, 12:16 PM
So is it safe to go back in the water now?

Ratickle
09-03-2010, 01:15 PM
So is it safe to go back in the water now?

:D:D:D

Scarab KV
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM

Is your boat in the "No Way Out" video on youtube?

Bgchuby01
09-03-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't know the video that you are talking about

Buoy
09-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Is your boat in the "No Way Out" video on youtube?

Thanks for making mention of that video - I've never seen it before.
Great shots!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rqhwypuoD8

Bobcat
09-04-2010, 06:32 AM
WOW, that was nicely put together( the film too!)

Bgchuby01
09-04-2010, 08:52 AM
yes 3:48 into the video that was in the miami boat show poker run from a few years ago. I was sitting in the rear left seat. 2001 46 skater with 1350 sterlings

Scarab KV
09-04-2010, 10:45 AM
It's a pretty cool vid

Wrinkleface
09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
It's a pretty cool vid

FK off!!!!:sifone:

Bgchuby01
09-04-2010, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mCRfwtvVzk

this is a video of the boat taken from the back seat by a friend of mine. The lady sitting next to me was the wife of the original owner of HTM powerboats. Lea, her husband was killed testing a new model. This was at desert storm a few years ago.

Scarab KV
09-04-2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mCRfwtvVzk

this is a video of the boat taken from the back seat by a friend of mine. The lady sitting next to me was the wife of the original owner of HTM powerboats. Lea, her husband was killed testing a new model. This was at desert storm a few years ago.

Was that Pammy go'n the other way?

Bgchuby01
09-04-2010, 03:44 PM
don't know, it was a long time ago and at my age I can't remember much

Bgchuby01
09-04-2010, 03:48 PM
some more pics

Scarab KV
09-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Very nice!!

TUCK646
02-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Nice to see Mrs Colombine back on the water (i know i murdered the spelling on her last name) i heard she tried running HTM for a while (afterwards) Hard to believe she would have wanted anything to do with boats or water after that. That's one hard core boater,good for her.

Ratickle
02-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice to see Mrs Colombine back on the water (i know i murdered the spelling on her last name) i heard she tried running HTM for a while (afterwards) Hard to believe she would have wanted anything to do with boats or water after that. That's one hard core boater,good for her.

Had to be extremely tough.....

Ratickle
10-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Just putting this thread back on the first page because of Buoy's starting post. It takes a decent guy to see what he did when he started this thread.

One of the reasons we don't get all of the negative crap is because of guys like Tim. He made sure when something negative went up it did not become a one-sided personal attack from a whole lot of people who had no first hand knowledge of the issue and that the object of the report was also notified so they could give their side and take care of the issue to both entities satisfaction.

Really gonna miss him. :(