PDA

View Full Version : OFFSHORE COMING BACK....

MANITIE
08-05-2010, 11:21 AM
After looking over the new OPA web-site....something stood out that reminded me from the past....

There have been 67 boats that have attended a OPA event in only 4 races and that is not counting if a boat raced in 2 differant classes

Its been a long time since we have seen these types of numbers in only the 4th race of the year....and with 4 races left I'm sure we will see more teams come out....in todays economy that is a big number....and to possibly see 75+ boats in 1 season and alot of these teams are not just doing 1 race....with most teams so far doing 2 races+ in 4 events..these are some numbers we have not seen in a long time....

I'm looking forward to the furture in this sport again....Thanks to all that have been involved to keep the ball rolling...

DriverofDonzi
08-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes, I agree with you , Gino....There were 50 boats showed up at St Clair and that is a big number compared to last year!!!! I am impressed with that especially with bad economy we're in. I just hope that big number will steady for the rest of this season and in the near future!

Chris

AugiePensa
08-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Guy's, Ladies...it's all due to you, The Racers and The Fans, and OPA Thanks you for your support.