PDA

View Full Version : Catastrophe and his Stand Over Tactics

Pages : [1] 2

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Since this got deleted from OSO because it involved the charming and delightful Alec Cloake I thought I would post it here. About a week ago my Project manager Ian posted a thread about the new magazine we are launching in January which will replace H2O. Well this continues on from that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to give you guys a heads up on something. Over the past week I have been sitting back and watching as Alec Cloake (Catastrophe) has been trying to bully and blackmail my Project Manager Ian Matheson into paying some imaginary bill.

Now I am happy to share everything with you since I am not going to let Cloake standover Ian any further. It dates back to when we went to Grand Lake in Oklahoma to cover the E Dock gang. I took Jay Nichols and Lori there to shoot the feature. Well Mr Nicholls was booked to arrive into OK late one afternoon and that I would arrange a hotel for him to stay overnight and when I arrived later that night I would take him and Lori to Grand Lake in my rental car. Well seems like he decided to change plans without even discussing it with us and rented another car, which remained sitting in Jim Lees garage for the week we were there, costing us around $1000 of dead money.

Then not that long later We sent Nicholls down to Grand Cayman to cover the Million Dollar run. We paid for his airfare and expenses etc as would be expected. He duly sent us the images and story for the event, although the text needed a lot of work, but this was expected and accepted. Not long after that I also sent him to the Virgin Islands to cover another poker run for us. Again we covered his airline tickets and expenses and this was no issue. We received the images but never received the story, and to this date have never received it.

Then Patchogue was coming up. I called Smitty and asked that if we sent someone to cover the event could he do me a favour and put them in the helicopter to shoot some images. In his usual helpful way Smitty said he would make it happen. I then asked Jay if he would go. He agreed and he booked the airline ticket and the accommodation. Funds were transferred to him for the airline tickets so this was squared before he left. Once there he got himself a hotel, which was a lot more than he was told to spend, and he knew this.

Well during the event he decided that since he hadnt been paid for the Grand Cayman piece, even though according to our terms it wasnt due at that time, he wasnt going to send us the BVI text nor the story and images from Patchogue, even though he had already taken advantage of me paying for the airline tickets to get to Patchogue. Needless to say I expressed my opinions and told him where to go. From then we had nothing to do with him for many months. He was advised that if he didnt send us the images and story as agreed then he wouldnt get any expenses reimbursed. He declined to send us anything and thats where it was left, and again I will highlight that he continued to go flying in the helicopter that was provided for him as a favour to H2O, and he sold images from that race meeting to others that wanted them.

Then fast forward to a few days ago when Ian posted on here about the new magazine, and Ian receives PMs from Cloak telling him that he had "bought Jays debt" and that we owed him $4000, which was very interesting considering the whole amount of expenses Nicholls incurred at Patchogue was $1135, and we have a paypal invoice to this effect from Nicholls. Ian explained to Cloak numerous times that Nicholls was not owed anything for the BVI story or Patchogue story as he didnt fulful his requirement to send the story and images for both so they could be published. Cloak became even more agressive and threatening, telling Ian he would be hounding us on all the websites and making life for us a misery. He also told us that everyone who posted on this thread wishing us well would be sent a PM telling them that we screwed Jay Nicholls. Just goes to show the class of the person.

Now I will admit right here and now that when my accounts person went back through the books she had neglected to make a transfer to Nicholls for the Grand Cayman story, and this was sorted a few days ago by a paypal transfer (copy of which is available for anyone wishes to see it). Yes she made a mistake and this was corrected. But since then Cloak has continued to harras Ian and threaten him that unless we paid Nicholls his expenses from Patchogue then he would be contacting our advertisers and anyone he could and making our life miser for the $1200 we wouldnt pay.

Now you can all make up your own minds on what has transpired. I have chatted with Matt Trulio, my Exec Editor on the new mag and asked him what he would do, he said that since no images or story was ever received, he isnt entitled to any funds. Now Cloak says that the only way that Nicholls could get payment was to withhold services from us. Well thats fine if he wants to do that, but if it was such as issue then why did he still accept the trip to Patchogue, using the airline ticket we paid for, flying in the helicopter that Smitty provided to us and staying in a hotel that was going to be provided for us. Had he decided that NO I am not going until the Cayman story is paid for, then that would have been fine. But he didnt, he wanted his cake and eat it to.

Anyway here is the full story and we have copies of all emails and PMs from Cloak and even the one from Nicholls on FB outlining what was owing, in his own words and will stand by our decision.

You all have your own thoughts and ideas on who is right and who is wrong, but all I will say is we are not going to get blackmailed and bullied into paying something because Cloak is mates with Nicholls. Yes I have been slack paying bills in the past and one or two have been highlighted here and everyone is responsible for their own actions, sort of like when Cloak had some african american people on his boat at Fort Myers last year and dropped the N word in front of them. So we are not all perfect, and I am far from it.

I am not going to post on here anymore about this. You are all free to make your own decisions.

Ned

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 09:36 PM
And if anyone is interested we have copies of all the PMs from Cloak printed out for your viewing pleasure which show all his threats.

Ned

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-19-2010, 09:54 PM
In case you haven't noticed neither JayBoat or Catastrophe post here..

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Jim - Thats fine, just thought I would post it here anyway so people can see the true colours of both these individuals.

I do know they are able to visit and read the posts from time to time so might as well give them something to read :)

It got deleted from OSO because the mods there are bossom buddies with Alec.

Bobcat
07-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Are we talking about Jay "short eyes" Nichols....he is banned, and not only from here;)

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Bobcat - Yep the one and only. Sad that they would happily let Alec terrorise my admin manager but when I wanted to post and let everyone know what he was doing the mods removed my post. Doesnt really surprise me though.

Ned

mdkeywest
07-19-2010, 10:11 PM
oso is run by women , :bump::boxing_smiley::cheers2::smash::sifone:

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 10:13 PM
They do have a couple of good mods there, you know who you are :) :)

Buoy
07-19-2010, 10:17 PM
oso is run by women , :bump::boxing_smiley::cheers2::smash::sifone:

What kind of boats do they have? Nothing cooler than a gal that owns her own boat. That's how I met my wife:cheers2:

Bobcat
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm laughing so hard the chili I ate an hour ago might not wait for that 2nd cup of coffee tomorrow !:bump:

catastrophe
07-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Wait, I'll be right with ya.

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Have your say Cloak, its an open forum. You tried stand over tactics with Ian and showed what sort of person you are. I dont really care what you have to say. I know the facts and you can believe whatever lies and B/s Nicholls has told you. Yeah we made a mistake in the payment for Grand Cayman story to Nicholls but if you think you can bully us into paying him $1200 for nothing you are wrong.

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Phragle - His claim that be bought a debt is B/S. He first off said he bought the debt owed to Jayboat and that we now owed him $4000. Now thats interesting because the whole amount that Nicholls said he was owed, including the payment he wanted for the expenses from Patchogue and the fee for stories that werent published came to only $3K. So where he got the $4k from I dont know.

Then when Ian replied to him he told us to get our facts right and that he was talking about only Patchogue. Ok then, now according to the paypal invoice we got from Nicholls his whole expenses came to $1135 so how Cloak came up with $4K for just patchogue again amazes me. He must have some super duper calculator.

Anyway the debt is bogus anyway as we had no written agreement with Nichols on how much and for what he was being paid. It was usually based on number of words and number of pics and as was explained to Cloak on more than one occasion you cant say someone owes you money for stories and images that were never even published.

Anyway he will come on here with some big tirade about how we have screwed over Nicholls and we are the bad guys. But bottom line he is trying to get money for Nicholls for work he didnt do.

And no doubt Cloak will drag up those posts from the past where I have had people criticise me for slow paying bills etc, but thats fine he can do that if it makes him happy, I know I have flaws and thats just life. Would be great to be so perfect like him :)

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Oh I have got Ian to print off all the PM messages that he received from Cloak, as well as his replies so thats taken care of. Also got print offs from the PM messages from Nicholls to myself on FB outlining what he said was owed, copies of the invoices Nicholls sent on Paypal etc. Got all that sort of stuff.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Well get his name right. Cloke.

catastrophe
07-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Ned, I am truely sorry this has happened to you, your magazine was top notch and I am sure your next one will be just as good if not better. Providing countless free subscriptions goeswell over above and beyond. You need to save all communications incase it escalates. There are very strict laws regarding what bill colectors can and cannot do and hefty civil penelties. Since it was stated that he 'bought' the debt, this makes him an unlicensed collection agency and he must adhere to those laws.He can NOT publiclly humiliate you nor mention the debt to others, if you provide him in writing what is acceptable communication, he may NOT contact you any other way. He may NOT harrass or attempt to intimidate you etc.

He (since he now claims to be a debt collector) cannot

1. Ask you to pay more than you owe

The collector cannot misrepresent the amount you owe. [15 USC 1692e] § 807(2)(a)2. Ask you to pay interest, fees, or expenses that are not allowed by law

The collector can't add on any extra fees that your original credit or loan agreement doesn't allow. [15 USC 1692f] § 808(1)
3. Call repeatedly or continuously

The FDCPA considers repeat calls as harassment. [15 USC 1692d] § 806(5)
4. Use obscene, profane, or abusive language

Using this kind of language is considered harassment. [15 USC 1692d] § 806(2)
5. Call before 8:00 am or after 9:00 pm

Calls during these times are considered harassment. [15 USC 1692c] § 805(a)(1)
6. Call at times the collector knew or should know are inconvenient

Calls at these times are considered harassment. [15 USC 1692c] § 805(a)(1)
7. Use or threaten to use violence if you don't pay the debt

Collectors can't threaten violence against you. [15 USC 1692d] § 806(1)
8. Threaten action they cannot or will not take

Collectors can't threaten to sue or file charges against you, garnish wages, take property, cause job loss, or ruin your credit when the collector cannot or does not intend to take the action. [15 USC 1692e] § 807(5)
9. Illegally inform a third party about your alleged debt

Unless you have expressly given permision, collectors are not allowed to inform anyone about your debt except:

your attorney
the creditor
the creditor's attorney
a credit reporting agency
your spouse
your parent (if you are a minor)
[15 USC 1692c] § 805(b)
10. Repeatedly call a third party to get your location information

The collector can only contact a third party once unless it has reason to believe the information previously provided is false. [15 USC 1692b] § 804(1)
11. Contact you at work knowing your employer doesn't approve

A collector is not allowed to contact you at work if you’ve let them know your employer doesn’t approve of these calls. [15 USC 1692c] § 805(a)(3)
12. Fail to send a written debt validation notice

Within five days of the collector's initial communication, it must send you a notice include the amount of the debt, name of the creditor, and notice of your right to dispute the debt within 30 days. [15 USC 1692g] § 809(a)
13. Ignore your written request to verify the debt and continue to collect

A collector can't continue to collect on a debt after you've made a written request to verify the debt as long as the request was made within 30 days of the collector's written notice. [15 USC 1692g] § 809(b)
14. Continue to collect on the debt before providing verification

After receiving your written dispute, the collector must stop collecting on the debt until you have receieved verification. [15 USC 1692g] § 809(b)
15. Continue collection attempts after receiving a cease communication notice

If you make a written request for the collector to cease communication, it can only contact you one more time, via mail to let you know one of the following: that further efforts to collect the debt are terminated, that certain actions may be taken by the collector, or that the collector is definitely going to take certain actions. [15 USC 1692c] § 805(c)

None of this is accurate.
Ned owes money for last years photography and before he launches his next venture he should pay up.

Whether its an engine builder who doesnt perform, a mechanic that cheats, a boat hauler who hauls boats unwrapped or a magazine publisher who doesnt pay his photographers or helicopters or whatever, this industry is stupid for putting up with any of these characters.

This is just another exercise in closing one company and starting another while walking away from financial obligations.

And if it happened to any one of you that are about to start bashing then so be it.

Cayman Shoot......shot in April 2009................paid YESTERDAY

BVI Shoot
and text..............shot in May 2009.................not paid

EDock Shoot.........shot in July 2009.................paid February 2010

Patchogue Shoot
and text...............shot in August 2009................not paid

BVI shoot and text submitted in full ...publication of that issue was cancelled
therefore not paid for.

Patchogue pictures only were submitted so the layout could be done
Patchogue story was written but withheld.

Patchogue story was withheld in October of 2009 because NOTHING produced in all of 2009 at that point had been paid for.

If you were a provider of services in any business you would like to name that hadnt been paid all year, would you not have acted the same ??

All Ned has to do is live up to his obligations . Simple.

Phragle

You dont like it when you cant get a free membership on OSO.
How would you like to get stiffed for $ 4000.00 ??

Bgchuby01
07-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Alex is is nothing but trouble just ask some of the mods on here, As for OSO being run by women, it is run by only one. speedgirl

catastrophe
07-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Well get his name right. Cloke.

Thanks

The disrespect !!

Davidmnc
07-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Alec,

Um...................what do you have to do with this any way? I'm just say'n.

catastrophe
07-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Alec,

Just lookin out for a friend. Nothin more.

Bgchuby01
07-19-2010, 11:51 PM
the same cloke that ran his mouth on OSO about me two years ago without knowing me or even meeting me. Hides himself up there in canada land of the chickens. Land of the French. I have never met cloke but I bet he's 5'10 and 160lbs and hides behind his keyboard trying to act big. Typical frenchman that runs backwards at the sight of anything that scares him. Cloke between you and the other mental midget commanche36 on OSO from jersey both of you need to grow up. Yea Ed I mean you, I have friends in south jersey who have explained to me who and what you are. lets see 5'10 and scared of your own shadow. Oh by the way the guys in texas are still waiting for your call.

catastrophe
07-19-2010, 11:52 PM
the same cloke that ran his mouth on OSO about me two years ago without knowing me or even meeting me. Hides himself up there in canada land of the chickens. Land of the French. I have never met cloke but I bet he's 5'10 and 160lbs and hides behind his keyboard trying to act big. Typical frenchman that runs backwards at the sight of anything that scares him. Cloke between you and the other mental midget commanche36 on OSO from jersey both of you need to grow up. Yea Ed I mean you, I have friends in south jersey who have explained to me who and what you are. lets see 5'10 and scared of your own shadow. Oh by the way the guys in texas are still waiting for your call.

Was that the time when you stole CardShark ??

Bgchuby01
07-19-2010, 11:54 PM
the one and same

Ned@TheEDGE
07-19-2010, 11:55 PM
What a load of rubbish Cloke.

First off yes we were slow paying jay for some of his work and I admitted that in my post. We paid h2o bills from h2o income and when we got stiffed by companies such as extreme marine and Outerlimits then yes we were slow and not going to make excuses for that.

Secondly the text for bvi story was never sent to us, no matter what your bosom buddy says. Remind him about the conversation I had with him about s week before patchogue where I reminded him that I needed the text to go with the pics as we needed to go to print. He promised he would send it before leaving and he didn't.

Patchogue pics were never submitted at all and Nicholls never told us text was done so obviously you have been drinking more of the same cool aid. Any how the heck could we do a layout wi just the images and without the text - gimme a break.

So does Nicholls deserve his expenses paid for patchogue when he never bothered to submit the complete package of story and images for pubcation, nope not in our view.

And what amazes me is your audacity to try and claim to be the savior of the industry when you have stuck your nose into something that has nothing to do with you. Your claim that it was $4k is a joke and when get home will cut and paste Nicholls pm that shows that with everything he wanted it only came to $3k. Maybe the extra is your fee for being such a good Samaritan.

bottom line nicholls is not getting his expenses reimbursed because he didn't do the work.

Bgchuby01
07-19-2010, 11:55 PM
I can sleep at night, how about you?

Cash Bar
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
No longer necessary

Bgchuby01
07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Ned I would not worry about Alex, he is nothing but hot air. He will never leave canada to come down and find you. Maybe he will bring is Nor Tech down to key west and frolic with the other gay frenchman

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:00 AM
What a load of rubbish Cloke.

First off yes we were slow paying jay for some of his work and I admitted that in my post. We paid h2o bills from h2o income and when we got stiffed by companies such as extreme marine and Outerlimits then yes we were slow and not going to make excuses for that.

Secondly the text for bvi story was never sent to us, no matter what your bosom buddy says. Remind him about the conversation I had with him about s week before patchogue where I reminded him that I needed the text to go with the pics as we needed to go to print. He promised he would send it before leaving and he didn't.

Patchogue pics were never submitted at all and Nicholls never told us text was done so obviously you have been drinking more of the same cool aid. Any how the heck could we do a layout wi just the images and without the text - gimme a break.

So does Nicholls deserve his expenses paid for patchogue when he never bothered to submit the complete package of story and images for pubcation, nope not in our view.

And what amazes me is your audacity to try and claim to be the savior of the industry when you have stuck your nose into something that has nothing to do with you. Your claim that it was $4k is a joke and when get home will cut and paste Nicholls pm that shows that with everything he wanted it only came to $3k. Maybe the extra is your fee for being such a good Samaritan.

bottom line nicholls is not getting his expenses reimbursed because he didn't do the work.

As I said to Ian, No problem, dont pay him.

It's $ 3200.00 We thank you for yesterdays payment of $ 1000.00 that has brought your debt to that level.

Bgchuby01
07-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Greg sorry you are taking this the wrong way. I have visited IB's offices in los angeles and they have told me point blank that because of words from shuble and heather I was not welcome on OSO. Mind you I have not been found guilty of anything yet. OSO headquarters says that steve and heather still have a heavy say in whats done on OSO. I know steve is your friend but I have no use for him or heather.

Cash Bar
07-20-2010, 12:04 AM
I understand the issues, but dragging him into this dispute is pointless.

Nothing personal Jeff.

Ned@TheEDGE
07-20-2010, 12:04 AM
You are a right moron cloke. Nicholls has his head so far up your arse it's hard to tell whose bull**** is the worse. Bottom line any and all monies owing to Nicholls have been paid and he is owed nothing more.

Cloke seems to think Nicholls should be paid for stuff he didn't provide, well welcome to the real world, it doesn't work like that.

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Greg sorry you are taking this the wrong way. I have visited IB's offices in los angeles and they have told me point blank that because of words from shuble and heather I was not welcome on OSO. Mind you I have not been found guilty of anything yet. OSO headquarters says that steve and heather still have a heavy say in whats done on OSO. I know steve is your friend but I have no use for him or heather.

Maybe they just dont want admitted boat thieves over there. Did you ever think of that ??

Bgchuby01
07-20-2010, 12:09 AM
not trying to drag shuble into this. I was just making a point as to why I don't post anymore on OSO. Funny steve is still friends with other people involved with cardshark yet they still post on OSO. As for those names we will just wait for the trial.

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:11 AM
You are a right moron cloke. Nicholls has his head so far up your arse it's hard to tell whose bull**** is the worse. Bottom line any and all monies owing to Nicholls have been paid and he is owed nothing more.

Cloke seems to think Nicholls should be paid for stuff he didn't provide, well welcome to the real world, it doesn't work like that.

He didnt provide you with something in October 2009 because you hadnt paid him for shots and writing that he had done 7 months previously.
Does that surprise you ??

And just because you didnt get it doesnt mean he didnt expend the energy or skills to produce it.

Which of the shoot info that I posted is incorrect?

The one done in April 2009 that you paid YESTERDAY ?

Anyone on here that owns a business thats reading this wouldnt have acted any differently than Jay did.

You owe $ 3200.00.

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:13 AM
not trying to drag shuble into this. I was just making a point as to why I don't post anymore on OSO. Funny steve is still friends with other people involved with cardshark yet they still post on OSO. As for those names we will just wait for the trial.

CHUB

You dont post on OSO because you are banned.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Are you guys almost finished? All the talk is stinking up the place.

Buoy
07-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Alec,

David...
And here to think I never gave you the credit you deserve for being a bright guy.
And there you go and shock us:eek:
Logic and common sense - maybe you do have it!
(just pokes of sarcasm at that penguin guy - don't anyone get bunched up panties).

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Are you guys almost finished? All the talk is stinking up the place.

I'll leave, No Problem

phragle
07-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Phragle

You dont like it when you cant get a free membership on OSO.

Like I have said, i have no need for a paid membership. A paid membership on OSO would only let me into the political area which is nothing more than a couple left wing extremists begging for attention, the uncensored section, there's enough free porn on the internet, THe only other benefit to a paid OSO membership is being easily able to attach pictures, since I don't sell pictures, that is of no benefit to me... only benefits those that would look at whatever piks I posted.

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Like I have said, i have no need for a paid membership. A paid membership on OSO would only let me into the political area which is nothing more than a couple left wing extremists begging for attention, the uncensored section, there's enough free porn on the internet, THe only other benefit to a paid OSO membership is being easily able to attach pictures, since I don't sell pictures, that is of no benefit to me... only benefits those that would look at whatever piks I posted.

I got all that.
You know what point I was making.

You posted a long list of Dos and Donts about Ned and all I was asking you to do was imagine yourself being out of pocket 4k by someone you had tried your best for.

But I know you understood.

Ned@TheEDGE
07-20-2010, 01:34 AM
You are full of **** Cloke. Nicholls is owed nothing, no matter what you think you know. Here is his PM on FB to me with HIS facts,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Nichols 27 April at 00:16
Grand Cayman story and photos (published)
BVI story and photos (not published)
Patchogue out-of-pocket expenses- 1200.
assuming 900. ea for cayman and bvi that's 3000
-------------------------------------------------------------

So lets see. Grand Cayman story - Paid for yesterday after my accounts lady admitted she made a mistake, something I have pointed out a number of times - so what. He actually got $1000 for it and not the $900 he expected.

BVI Story - Never received text so never published therefore owed nothing.

Patchogue - Never supplied agreed story and images so therefore not published and not owed anything.

And so it took us some time to pay, so friggin what, its got nothing to do with you. And amazing where you pulled the $4000 out of, must have been out of your ass because in Jays own words above the whole thing only came to $3K.

Anyway bottom line is Nicholls isnt owed anything as BVI and Patchogue werent published - end of story. And like any magazine you ONLY get paid for stuff thats published.

So feel free to bleat on about whatever you want Cloke but he isnt getting anything from us, he has been paid for what he did. And Jay did his best for us did he, what a load of crap, he took us for a ride on more than one occasion and he knows it.

Goodbye and good riddance.

fund razor
07-20-2010, 05:18 AM
In an alternate universe, people on a sociopath forum are talking about offshore boats. And of course, philanthropy. :)

Bobcat
07-20-2010, 08:01 AM
In an alternate universe, people on a sociopath forum are talking about offshore boats. And of course, philanthropy. :)

:sifone:

Jayhawker
07-20-2010, 08:06 AM

Now that is funny right there!

Tony
07-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Ned, your first thread on here is complaining about someone else threatening you and your new business venture. The thread promptly turns into mudlsinging.

31 minutes later you post a thread announcing your new business venture to the offshore world. None of this paints a very good image of your new magazine to the casuall forum reader. just sayin...

BUIZILLA
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi Ned.... are you saying that if Jay had submitted everything you ASKED of him, and it was published, he would have been paid in full?

also, what was he ASKED to do, that couldn't be published because of the partnership issue?

keyword here is ASKED

if you ASK him to do something, and it's not published due to partnership issues, is that his fault?

I don't know your industry...

T2x
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
And the downward spiral of Offshore Performance boating continues........

Whatever happened to the good old days when private issues stayed PRIVATE? If I had a nickle for every time I've been stiffed in some manner during a TV shoot or boat deal, I'd be rich........ Get over it....or at least have the class to keep it to yourselves.

We now return to our regularly scheduled soap opera, "All my Turbines", wherein an underfunded, over-zealous boat owner whines inccessantly about an egotistical, over-rated engine builder.

ar15meister
07-20-2010, 11:11 AM

Attacking Canadians because you have a problem with one. Classy.

Which boat do you own?

Flying Dutchman
07-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Please take this OFF the dock....

Ratickle
07-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Please take this OFF the dock....

Done.

sutphen30
07-20-2010, 12:51 PM
So lets see. Grand Cayman story - Paid for yesterday after my accounts lady admitted she made a mistake, something I have pointed out a number of times - so what. He actually got $1000 for it and not the $900 he expected.

BVI Story - Never received text so never published therefore owed nothing.

Patchogue - Never supplied agreed story and images so therefore not published and not owed anything.

Lets see. It took you 15 MONTHS to pay for the Caymans. Do you think that you not paying him for that could "maybe" have something to do with him not giving you the BVI and Long Island stuff?

And so it took us some time to pay, so friggin what

are you for real? 15 MONTHS to pay and your response is "so friggin what"? Try doing that with your car/house/boat etc and see what you get.

rchevelle71
07-20-2010, 12:58 PM
And the downward spiral of Offshore Performance boating continues........

We now return to our regularly scheduled soap opera, "All my Turbines", wherein an underfunded, over-zealous boat owner whines inccessantly about an egotistical, over-rated engine builder.

:sifone::sifone:I'll keep out of this one:sifone::sifone:

Tony
07-20-2010, 01:17 PM
are you for real? 15 MONTHS to pay and your response is "so friggin what"? Try doing that with your car/house/boat etc and see what you get.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that after having a tough time finding an photographer to cover the U.S. and other nearby events, he will be saying "so now what?"

fund razor
07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Paid for yesterday after my accounts lady admitted she made a mistake

Hey! Is that the same lady who mails the free subscriptions?
:D :D :cheers2:

Couldn't help it. :o

catastrophe
07-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Whatever happened to the good old days when private issues stayed PRIVATE? If I had a nickle for every time I've been stiffed in some manner during a TV shoot or boat deal, I'd be rich........ Get over it....or at least have the class to keep it to yourselves.

This was being done privately until Ned posted on the front board here.

Just to clarify timing.

In October when the Patchogue pics ONLY were forwarded ( and admittedly not the story ) 3 previous projects dated April, May and July were unpaid.

Has everyone got that?? At this point Jay had not been paid for anything that he had worked on that whole season.

Any engine builder, painter, mechanic or anyone else in our industry would have done the same thing under the circumstances.

This business regarding NO PUBLISH / NO PAY isnt right.

If any one of you on here was hired to rig a boat for an upcoming race and for unforseen reasons the customer didnt race, are you expected to not get paid ? That argument isnt right.

I read some negative comments on Neds post re Jay's cooperation.

If he wasnt satisfied with his performance re some of the earlier events , why was he still shooting for Ned all summer and writing in the fall ?

Its cavalier to dismiss these topics I guess until it happens to you.

Davidmnc
07-20-2010, 03:34 PM
David...
And here to think I never gave you the credit you deserve for being a bright guy.
And there you go and shock us:eek:
Logic and common sense - maybe you do have it!
(just pokes of sarcasm at that penguin guy - don't anyone get bunched up panties).

Damnit, now I have to say some thing really stupid to redeam my self!! :leaving:

fund razor
07-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Sucks to be called out because you tried to help a friend and have to defend yourself on a website that you vowed to destroy and then have to hang out there waiting for somebody to say something. For you see, you and I are just the same.

fund razor
07-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Except different. :D

fund razor
07-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Damnit, now I have to say some thing really stupid to redeam my self!! :leaving:

You had me at "redeam." :D :D :leaving:

Bobby Sheer
07-20-2010, 08:50 PM
This is getting interesting

Shockwave
07-20-2010, 09:14 PM
So if my Mechanic fixes my truck and I have no work for it and don't use the truck I don't have to pay him ? HMMMM ?

:confused:

Shockwave
07-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Attacking Canadians because you have a problem with one. Classy.

Which boat do you own?

Maybe we should settle this with a game of Hockey .

Ratickle
07-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Maybe we should settle this with a game of Hockey .

Now that's funny....:sifone:

Davidmnc
07-20-2010, 10:15 PM
You had me at "redeam." :D :D :leaving:

Davidmnc
07-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Now that's funny....:sifone:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Jayhawker
07-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I liked the magazine. Too bad you children couldn't play nice. If you were my kids you would have been whooped and then duct taped together in an embrace.

phragle
07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I liked the magazine. Too bad you children couldn't play nice. If you were my kids you would have been whooped and then duct taped together in an embrace.

Frankie is from Tennessee, the rest of us... are normal and do not embrace relatives, duct tape or not...

Tony
07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Look at it this way. At the moment this thread has had 1320 views. Imagine if one third of those viewers choose not to buy a $20 magazine subscription becase this thread left a sour taste in their mouth. Do the math. That number is only going to grow with time.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Sorry Tony, I didn't edit your post I was going to quote the first line.

Look at it this way. At the moment this thread has had 1320 views.

I wonder how many of those 1320 views were of members that have been contacted and/or harassed by Catastrophe.

fund razor
07-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Welcome returning members. :)

Bobcat
07-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Must have been deleted over on "TOOL TIME":sifone:

fund razor
07-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Bad business is good business. ;)

Ned@TheEDGE
07-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Tony - If people decide not to subscribe to the magazine because of this thread then so be it, that's their choice in a free society. If people don't want to enjoy the content of a magazine based on a forum thread then that's just something we have to live with.

I have made my posts and Cloke has made his, and I for one have nothing more to say on it. It is what it is.

Ned.

fund razor
07-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Sometimes I think it would be a nicer world if duels were still in use. :)

catastrophe
07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Tony - If people decide not to subscribe to the magazine because of this thread then so be it, that's their choice in a free society. If people don't want to enjoy the content of a magazine based on a forum thread then that's just something we have to live with.

I have made my posts and Cloke has made his, and I for one have nothing more to say on it. It is what it is.

Ned.

Neds right.
Theres nothing more to be said, on here.

BTW, does anyone know the name of the helicopter pilot from LOTO ?

Tony
07-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Ned

This is fixable. Show that you're a stand up guy, do the right thing and chalk up a few thousand to pay the photographer for the material that you reccieved and this will all go away. Everybody makes mistakes, people are judged by how they deal with their mistakes. Its simple business, pay up and redeem yourself, or scratch your head for the next few years wondering just how many thousands of dollars in lost business this cost you from bad press that you started the thread on in the first place.

Its not going to go away on its own. The ball is in your court.

Buoy
07-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Its sad that all the boating boards have lost good people with good intentions to flamed up and fabricated renditions of what actually happend from people who had no first hand part in whatever transpired between other parties.

Chris Sunkin is a good guy and has good intentions. For whatever reason he chose the path he did, thats absolutely none of our business. Regardless of if he owned anything, he is still a good guy with good intentions. Just cause he did or didnt own an Apache does not make him a con-man, maybe a dreamer but he was no con man.

Jay is a big guy and I'm sure can handle his own collection affairs without any input from here.

ding ding,
Obviously this is not your first venture on the boards, but you are under a new "first post" name. I understand why.
I think you nailed it though, ALL the boards have suffered a loss of interest from some really good people. Or the people have had limited action on the boards lately and only participate in conversations amongst circles of people they consider close friends (maybe they all own the same brand, or, etc).

Again, I can see why you may choose to post something under another name. We have already seen that if you post something unpopular, or you pizz off the wrong person, it is very easy to search your entire online history, dissect it, twist it, and put you in a position to defend yourself against any and all allegations thrown at you.

Bgchuby01
07-21-2010, 09:19 PM
from the beginning of this thread I understand it to mean that if the mag does not use the pics in question than why should the mag pay for them? As for cloke trying to collect for someone else, why can't Jay handle his own collections? If Jay is owed money that is legit than he should take Ned to small claims and prove he is owed money and let the court decide, otherwise Jay and his sidekick should leave well enough alone.

Buoy
07-21-2010, 10:17 PM
There is obviously more interest in smut of peoples lives than actual boating, pretty sad.

The same thing that happend to Ned, happend to me. The characters and usernames were different, but the M.O. was pretty much the same.

Your a stand up guy in my book Buoy, I have always respected your posts. bgchuby didnt steal Cardshark, however he is still a closet homo in my book, lol

You're absolutely right, it is pretty sad what it's become.
I remember when people came on here to post pictures of people and boats from the weekend and the party or Run. Now we see less interest in that, and more interest in a fabricated soap opera.
Some of the photoshop stuff was hilarious when guys were just bustin' ballz, being regular boaters, and HAVING A GOOD TIME!

Now, this situation is a bit different.
Ned has a business.
Jay has a business.
Alec and the rest of the performance community have ??? to do with this?
Sounds like a private business matter to me. Let them handle this as businessmen (behind closed doors) and everyone else stay out. Ned, Jay, you're both big boys, and both business owners, you should both reflect that in your actions - but, that is only my opinion. I think Tony said it pretty well that "any smear campaign just makes the instigator look worse" (if I may paraphrase Tony, and post that as MY interpretation).
But, it seems that some people have chosen to feed on this sort of thing, and if there isn't drama going on, they will go to great lengths to create it.

ding ding, wish I knew who you were, because you are speaking from my gospel.

I also agree with you on bgchuby, I think a lot more is going to come out soon on the whole Cardshark deal, and it should be very eye opening. Jeff's a good guy in my book, he's helped me out many times on the phone, and also in some projects, and I've helped him as well - he's always been stand-up by me. Still not sure if he's a closet homo, but I don't need to personally find out if that is true:eek:

Tony
07-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Im just curious??

Is it just me or all you random members experts in everyone elses professions, including your own? Who dropped the gavel and said anyone was at fault or needed to the "stand up" thing?

Quite simple. I've spent several years getting fuked by guys who took advantage of me while I played by the rules. Pardon me if I have zero tolerance for bull****. I dont even like Jayboat, but if he is rightfully owed money for work that he did then I expect to see him get paid.

ding ding, no need to hide behind a screen name. whats your reccent interest in this?

Bobcat
07-21-2010, 11:26 PM
If you need nice pics of boats or underage girls Jayboat is your man. just ask the Feebs !:sifone:

Davidmnc
07-21-2010, 11:39 PM
64528 If this were OSO they would be calling this the making of another great OSO thread!

And they would be right! :sifone:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 06:53 AM
you are speaking from my gospel.

And you from mine. ;) :D :cheers2:

Ding ding. What a silly name for a wise person.

I have said it before and I will again. I regret the time that I spent being involved in the internet mudlslinging and overprotective aggressiveness that helped make the current state of perf boat forums what it is. I feel that what we all went through over a few years on OSO watching for the next scammer or fake like pit bulls at the gate reduced what made it great and increased what made it go terribly wrong. It divided us and created a new culture devoid of any respect or decency.

I had fun with this thread, but in the end... the three men involved deserve each other, and most likely will continue through life reaping what they sow. Our opinions won't make them good men. We can't stop their karma in action.

I think that when people are ripped off, they should take direct personal or legal action rather than start a bunch of internet social terrorism and call out for dirt to sling.

There were some refreshing points on this thread. I am hopeful that it has created a dialog that will usher in some positive.
This forum can be the place where people can be comfortable again. It can be the antidote to the haters and the mudslingers on other forums. If we want it to be.

Ratickle
07-22-2010, 11:42 AM
For everyone who has participated in this thread;

I would be remiss not to say, "I am glad to see the way it is being handled. I have not once thought of deleting it", (yet:sifone:).

Thanks,

Paul

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Ding Ding,

You are 90% correct, well every thing but the parts about Fundy and Buoy. They are F'n nut jobs! :bump:

drpete3
07-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Ding Ding,

You are 90% correct, well every thing but the parts about Fundy and Buoy. They are F'n nut jobs! :bump:

Ur funny Pengy

fund razor
07-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Ding Ding,

Yeah. He blew his credibility on that one. :D

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah. He blew his credibility on that one. :D

LOL, Like I had any! :bump:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 02:44 PM
LOL, Like I had any! :bump:

Not you, David. :blush5:

Mr. Ding.

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Not you, David. :blush5:

Mr. Ding.

Oh, That makes since :leaving:

Bobcat
07-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Since when ?:sifone:

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Since when ?:sifone:

Now :smash:

fixxxer22
07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Who are you mr Ding Ding?

Wrinkleface
07-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Oh, That makes since :leaving:

no dude, that would "CENTS":biggrinjester:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 05:54 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I like $$$$$ :cheers2:

boatme
07-22-2010, 06:04 PM
interesting

WMF
07-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Its not who I'am, its who I have become through the experience of having the focus of the boards on me and the damage it caused my family, extended family, and even off the board friendships/relationships I once enjoyed. In the past I was no saint but the personal damage done to my life and other people in my life was not the correct punishment for the situation.

Im not here to bring up my past issue's, Im only here to plead with people to simply put yourself in the other guys shoes before you jump on the band wagon of ruining another boating brothers life, family, and the people you dont know around him.

Its one thing to expose someone's wrong doing, its completely something else to sling mud and to go after their ability to feed their family and pay their bills.

Hi Jim Darr!:seeya:

Bgchuby01
07-22-2010, 06:28 PM
WMF, I know who it is and its not Jim Darr.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi Jim Darr!:seeya:

Wrong again Bill.

But hey, this was your anchor line. :)

Wrinkleface
07-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Wrong again Bill.

But hey, this was your anchor line. :)

I believe that would B "RODE" 2 U!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 06:45 PM
The last time I posted something that the owner of WMF jet skis didn't like he threatened me by PM with finding my skeletons and posting them online. Then he posted my private messages to him on OSO.

He vowed never to come back here, but he loves drama and couldn't resist.

Live by the sword, die by the sword... Mr. Pet-Leash-Anchor-Rode. :)

fund razor
07-22-2010, 06:47 PM
I believe that would B "RODE" 2 U!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
Miss ya Tracy. :D

Wrinkleface
07-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Miss ya Tracy. :D

off 2 dinner w/ my chickie!! weather is look'n a little rough 4 Venetian w/e!!!:(

fund razor
07-22-2010, 06:50 PM

Yeah. Kind of amazing.... what you think you know because you read it on the internet and what reality is.

I understand that there is a strong chance that I owe you an apology due to past assumptions Jeff. I hope that you will accept it when the time comes. I posted some stupid things when I thought I knew what was up because of the fury of the forum when really I had zero firsthand information.

phragle

I feel compelled to ask, do cheap hookers make cents???

fund razor
off 2 dinner w/ my chickie!! weather is look'n a little rough 4 Venetian w/e!!!:(

Hugs to you both from me and Jann.

WMF
07-22-2010, 06:53 PM
If you say so...:seeya:

TCEd
07-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Fund & Buoy, I appreciate your comments and I stole a little bit from both your gospels, I have learned a lot from you both. I sincerely appreciate Buoy's memories about different times on the boards and sharing good stories, pictures, and the once in a while ball busting. Fund, your comments and candor next door when the CS stuff first came out was on the T2X level of class, there just isn't a higher standard than the way you handled that stuff.

My only point in posting anything was to say that until you are the guy the members on these boards "focus" on you will never understand the damage it will cause someone, their families, and it can even effect the people and friends in their life away from the boards. Im just saying, think about the lives your about to harm before rallying up the troops over something you had no first hand knowledge of. I feel for Chris Sunkin and his family, I went through it too and the punishment never fit circumstance (no crime was commited) for his situation.

For those "next door" I will say it again, Chris Sunkin is no con-man, maybe a dreamer but in no way a con-man. I positive it was never his intention to screw anyone over and he never did. If Chris Sunkin is a con-man by definition, that makes you all accomplices.

I don't really think any of you had bad intentions, so dont take the accomplices comment the wrong way.

ed

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:09 PM
and this negates the fact that you drilled through a perfectly good gas tank? I'll spell it out for you douche bag, I did what I wanted to do to the boat, first for me was addressing the cosmetic, which I did. As the engines ran on the hose and seemed to be ok, that's where I focused my effort. Once i took it out after doing everything that I did the motors were shot, that's OK, I didnt feel like F*cking with them so I put it up for sale. Besides I started a dual venture that has taken much of my time, I wanted turn key boating. You keep insinuating that I sold you a lemon? you knew exactly what you were buying you tool, and the fact that your pal Sunkin strung bob Madera out for months on payment, yea thats right you paid sunkin, but he didnt pay bob ;). the big picture is no one really cares about you, your boat or your pathetic life. Hell you could barely afford to get the boat then you and sunkin cried until I had one of my employees bring it out to you. your priority is to do a name changing dance, idiot. I've got 50 hours on my boat so far this season...you?

You mean this good tank?

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Now let's address Bob: I paid Chris in June of 2009 for my cams. I have never heard a word from Bob. Perhaps you did.

Correction. I had a really great conversation with Bob, who has no part of this drama, would never post his customers business.

Stop dragging people into this, and start by leaving Bob alone.

Bobcat
07-22-2010, 07:10 PM
50 on your boat and two hundred hanging on Rob's nutsack!:rolleyes:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:11 PM
The chit stirrers have arrived. The question is whether the members here will tolerate it.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:12 PM
One thing I have learned over the years: You never know how ignorant a man is until you buy a boat from him. ;)

Bobcat
07-22-2010, 07:16 PM
One thing I have learned over the years: You never know how ignorant a man is until you buy a boat from him. ;)

You have had at least three memorable quotes on this very thread:cheers2:
As far as this thread goes we'll probably clean it up but let it stay.:smash:

WMF
07-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Now let's address Bob Madara (who is an innocent man), Bill of WMF Watercraft who calls people douchebags on forums: I paid Chris in June of 2009 for my cams. I have never heard a word from Bob. Perhaps you did.
Many people did, just not you...ypur pal was robbing everyone to bolster his image...Fact is you bought a used boat. I never smelled one drop of fuel even when it was running, funny how you buy a boat with 2 blown engines and all of a sudden there is a fuel leak? go figure.

WMF
07-22-2010, 07:19 PM
50 on your boat and two hundred hanging on Rob's nutsack!:rolleyes:

I just called Rob, he asked if you wanted some cheese ....., maybe some KW peewater beer?:cheers2:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:22 PM
I know that you didn't smeel any fuel Bill.

Maybe you have a sinus infection or a .... habit. Who knows?

You sure don't.

Only a clueless dork like you can show up to a thread that is turning against internet mudlsinging and sling mud.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I just called Rob

Yes. You are his puppy. :)

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:25 PM
We have ignore function. I forgot.

The OSO bunch can drive up the traffic here if they want, but I don't need to read comments about my project from people with ZERO FIRSTHAND INFORMATION. :D

Bobcat
07-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes. You are his puppy. :)

:iagree::iagree:

Come on down to the Worlds this year Bill...bring Rob...It'll be fun... I promise, hell bring whoever you want..:sifone:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Look, Bill... we were fine until third party drama pitted us against each other. You realize that, right?

There is no need for this. I don't regret my boat purchase. I love that project.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
What if we let this thread be the one that allowed people to say NO to internet social terrorism?

What if we stopped tolerating the BS, innuendos, agendas and third-party mudslinging?

What if we started now, by moving forward ignoring those who participate in these activities? Eventually they would crawl back to the hate sites. And we would be free to enjoy what it is that we have in common, like it used to be.

phragle
07-22-2010, 07:42 PM
I have stated before, Fundy called me because I live a couple miles away. I went over, wiped fluid out of the bilge with a rage, waited a few minutes, climbed back in and saw(and smelled) gas seeping down the bilge.It wasn't a rive, nor a stream, just seepage, that I knew would get worse and wasn't safe. It wasn't leaking very bad so its very likely WMF never noticed. I told him to pull the tank. He did NOT just go out one day and say " hmmmm lets take a grinder to the gas tank". I have no dog in your fight, I do not know what you were selling the boat for nor what he paid you for it. I dont know how it was represented, what was claimed etc..I have nothing to do with the motors or parts or how the boat got from there to here. Quite frankly non of that concerns me. But as for the gas tank, it WAS leaking. I have seen the boat, in my opinion its a nice boat, it needs some work, all older boats do, when you dig into an older boat you always find more things to fix, thats the nature of boats. I really wish we could set the wayback machine to 1 1/2 years, back to a time when everybody got along. It seams like today, nobody can resist taking a shot at somebody, it damn near seems like people are searching for opurtunities to throw a blow... Hell, Im not even sure if I trust my grandmother right now, and shes been dead for 10 years.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah, well... I was going to pull the tank anyway... and that bastard told me to buy the russian grinding wheels. Let's sling mud at him. :D

I wish we could turn it back too Rob.

I miss the comraderie and the trust that we all shared.

And I love my project, which will in a matter of days be a bad azz motorscooter. ;)

phragle
07-22-2010, 08:03 PM
finals are next week, then 3 weeks off :D

fund razor
07-22-2010, 08:10 PM
I have two weeks off that I am saving for when the boat is done. This could turn epic. :D

phragle
07-22-2010, 08:19 PM
My liver is afraid,,,its very very afraid....

WMF
07-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Now let's address Bob Madara (who is an innocent man), Bill of WMF Watercraft who calls people douchebags on forums: I paid Chris in June of 2009 for my cams. I have never heard a word from Bob. Perhaps you did.

John if you are going to keep bringing up my business then dont forget WMF Marine, located at 32676 Oak Orchard RD, in Millsboro, DE. I just opened it in March of this year, and now do boat repair and sales!! We will be a full line Avalon Pontoon, Yamaha Waverunner and outboard dealer as well.
Sorry about the shameless plug for my new business, but what the hell:sifone:

WMF
07-22-2010, 08:25 PM
:iagree::iagree:

Come on down to the Worlds this year Bill...bring Rob...It'll be fun... I promise, hell bring whoever you want..:sifone:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 08:26 PM
There you have it.

Anybody who is exceedingly impressed with Bill can get a waverunner or a pontoon from him. If you like the way that he treated me after the sale, you will love the experience. Good luck on this new endeavor Bill!!

BUIZILLA
07-22-2010, 08:32 PM
We will be a full line Avalon Pontoon, Yamaha Waverunner and outboard dealer as well. maybe you should be over on Inshore Only... :bump:

WMF
07-22-2010, 08:45 PM
There you have it.

Anybody who is exceedingly impressed with Bill can get a waverunner or a pontoon from him. If you like the way that he treated me after the sale, you will love the experience. Good luck on this new endeavor Bill!!

John, you bought your boat from me, not my business's, get it right, I never treated you bad, I tried to help, and thought I did you right, guess not, enjoy the boat! John please stop bashing my business it has nothing to do with the sale. Since you say I treated you bad after the sale, make a list of what I did wrong with the sale and post it! It has been over 3 years since you bought the Apache from me! Get over the fact that you bought more then your wallet can handle, enjoy the boat, and use it!

WMF
07-22-2010, 08:46 PM
maybe you should be over on Inshore Only... :bump:

Very Funny :sifone:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 08:51 PM
I find it in bad form to respond to somebody saying that I can't afford something by giving examples of how I can.
Living well is the best revenge. And life is good. Thanks to God for the many blessings.

The boat? Yeah, I bought it from you. Your employee delivered it and the reciepts and info from when you bought it were in the WMF name. Even the trailer. And the reciept that you provided with the boat was on WMF letterhead with the WMF address. But I know that I bought it from you. I have other friends who hide assets in the company name.

Again, I love my boat. It has been a fun project. It helped get me through my mom's death by providing a diversion.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Internet pizzing contests have no winners.

When the instigator makes an outrageous claim, the defending pizzer must refute it. That makes both the instigating pizzer and the defending pizzer look silly.

I realize that Bill has come a trollin over from OSO and has managed to make me act like the haters. With that realization I will bid you all good evening, and apologize for acting like Bill, from WMF Watercraft in Delaware, who came to stir chit.

October 2008 through July 2010 equals three years. Check.

TCEd
07-22-2010, 09:11 PM
I know that you didn't smeel any fuel Bill.

Maybe you have a sinus infection or a coke habit. Who knows?

You sure don't.

Only a clueless dork like you can show up to a thread that is turning against internet mudlsinging and sling mud.

" coke habit"
Classless comment Fund Razor.

fund razor
07-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Sure, you can log that as classless. I'll accept that.

Even if it was meant as an illustration of an outrageous claim.

No... I meant it, it was classless. I am a terrible person. Let me go get dirt on me.

Like I said, I erred in acting like Bill.

btw... welcome back.

Ratickle
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
I agree John, you are better than that.

:sifone:

fund razor
07-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Ok, who has dirt on Paul? :D :D

Have a good night. :)

Buoy
07-22-2010, 09:41 PM

Well, I know he has a cousin that...:eek:

Ratickle
07-22-2010, 09:48 PM

I'll never roll over....:sifone:

Hey, I was hoping to see you at the Gold Cup. What happened????

Ratickle
07-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Well, I know he has a cousin that...:eek:

Shhhhhhh.........:rolleyes:

As I've said, this has been a good discussion of some different items and positions. Keep it that way guys.

Thanks

Bgchuby01
07-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey fund, thanks for what you said. As for the Apache I met Bill when I picked up your apache in Miami and delivered it to him at his PWC shop. I had my young kid with me since it was the summer and Bill was super nice to him giving him some key chains and other things. As for me I never had a problem with him and our business was fine. He did exactly what he promised. just my 2cents

Davidmnc
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM
64547 This thread is really fun to read. It's good for nothing, but it's fun to read.

Bobcat
07-22-2010, 10:17 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I heard you were a p u s s y....I didn't believe it for a minute

Willy:seeya:

Bgchuby01
07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=Bobcat;512390]I heard you were a p u s s y....I didn't believe it for a minute

You are what you eat

WMF
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Sure, you can log that as classless. I'll accept that.

Even if it was meant as an illustration of an outrageous claim.

No... I meant it, it was classless. I am a terrible person. Let me go get dirt on me.

Like I said, I erred in acting like Bill.

btw... welcome back.

Dude you have real issues, I have never done drugs, ever!!! I dont hang with people who do them, or are around them, it's not me. You keep grabbing for straws, keep grabbing John, just get your boat done and enjoy it, leve me out of the drama and B.S., you dont know me and to make a comment like that shows your true colors!!

WMF
07-23-2010, 12:57 AM
I heard you were a p u s s y....I didn't believe it for a minute

Willy:seeya:

You dont know me very well do you????

Buoy
07-23-2010, 01:04 AM
1. The post count is honestly up, its a great read of a thread and good to see things moving along

2. You attempted to collect a debt that is not yours to collect

3. If Ned pays or does not pay his bills in not my business, so I dont care

1. I don't give a chit about post count, I'm more about quality posts and sharing info, or sharing fun.

2. EXACTLY my point a few pages ago. Ned and Jay are both business owners, and they are both big boys. Work it out Gentlemen. WE don't all need to know about it. And the fact that you both bring your business dispute here makes this look even more unprofessional. Are you looking to find a jury?? I find it embarrassing that the sport I love is covered by "professionals" that act so juvenile.

3. It's business, between two people that I will loosely refer to as businessmen.

4. where the phuck does Cloke have any business in this at all? Does he have a financial interest in this?

Alec, you bought your way in, and then you swung a wrecking ball. Nice move "pal". Glad to see you made some new friends.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Hey fund, thanks for what you said. As for the Apache I met Bill when I picked up your apache in Miami and delivered it to him at his PWC shop. I had my young kid with me since it was the summer and Bill was super nice to him giving him some key chains and other things. As for me I never had a problem with him and our business was fine. He did exactly what he promised. just my 2cents

Yeah, I never had a problem with him either. Until hius buddy stirred him up and he went wayyyy over the top on the sunkin thing. He wants to make incorrect claims about me, I thought he might like to be on the receiving end of an outrageous claim that I have zero firsthand information on.

He didn't like it though, because he sent me a pm warning me that if it is not removed by morning that he will financially destroy me.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Dude you have real issues, I have never done drugs, ever!!! I dont hang with people who do them, or are around them, it's not me. You keep grabbing for straws, keep grabbing John, just get your boat done and enjoy it, leve me out of the drama and B.S., you dont know me and to make a comment like that shows your true colors!!

What's the matter Bill? You don't like to be on the receiving end of people throwing nonsense against the wall to see if it sticks?

Should I post your threatening pm?

How do you suppose that you will ruin me financially? Post on the internet that my rotten tank wasn't rotten?

You came to troll. You got what you gave. I guess you can dish out the outrageous claims, but when somebody strikes a nerve... you come unglued with the threats to destroy me and destroy me financially.

Really. That's really the man that you are?
If you want to be left out of the drama, stay out of it and don't come over here looking for trouble and making incorrect guesses at who is who.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:48 AM
I see that Bill's master has slammed me over on the hater site again. It's the way of the perf boat forums.

I guess I would rather read posts from strangers saying that I am broke and not be, than to read that I am rich and be broke. :)

Too bad the haters can't keep their drama over there where it starts, like this thread about Alec being a bully and a busybody.

Bobcat
07-23-2010, 08:30 AM
You dont know me very well do you????

So I should believe it ?:confused:

Bobcat
07-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Anybody who posts after me is a weenie.:sifone:

rchevelle71
07-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Anybody who posts after me is a weenie.:sifone:

:seeya::bump::cheers2:

just had to do it, is it true that you may be getting a Storm?? Better stock up on the Beer:cheers2:

Wrinkleface
07-23-2010, 09:33 AM
finals are next week, then 3 weeks off :D

good luck Dude!!!:cheers2:

Davidmnc
07-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Damn, I was hopping to post after Bob. :(

SKATIN
07-23-2010, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Buoy;512420]1. I don't give a chit about post count, I'm more about quality posts and sharing info, or sharing fun.

QUOTE]

like this thread..

this stared off about a magazine and a photographer's issues.. now look at it. I'll got back to OSO where they talk about fast boats...

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 11:33 AM
can someone do an IP check on that ding ding. Someting smells fishy. We are getting off subject. At least my subject.

BUIZILLA
07-23-2010, 11:36 AM
can someone do an IP check on that ding ding. Someting smells fishy. We are getting off subject. At least my subject. it's been done, there's nothing fishy...

back to the original topic with sensible posts, or we'll lock it, and move on..

carry on..

fund razor
07-23-2010, 11:37 AM
like this thread..

this stared off about a magazine and a photographer's issues.. now look at it. I'll got back to OSO where they talk about fast boats...

The fact that Jay and Ned can't play nice and Alec is involved in anybody and everybody's business quickly paled compared to the larger discussion of what the forums have been reduced to.

The use of mudslinging, threats, extortion, dragging in of uninvolved people, and the freewheeling airing of other peoples business are much larger and more important issues to many of us who have watched the forums spiral downward into the gutter.

The discussion of Alec's extortion and harassment tactics started on OSO. However, it was deleted.

That's when it came here from there.

If you are not interested in the larger issue, and you are interested in fast boats, one idea would be to avoid the bad business (agenda) sections of both forums. The comparison between the two and the suggestion that the nature of this forum is drama, while the nature of that forum is pure boating is quite flawed.
If you are disappointed that you couldn't learn more about Jay and Ned and their private business, call Alec. He will fill you in. :)

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 11:41 AM
it's been done, there's nothing fishy...

back to the original topic with sensible posts, or we'll lock it, and move on..

carry on..

nothing fishy? So, its just a new IP or its someone people may know? What is your guess to whom it is? Comming in and giving the "i feel ya bro" without having an instance to refrence is kinda silly. The Whole OSO SOS and the bashing... I dont really care. it is interesting but no one on either side has done anything to me. But you don't see me comming in with an "I feel ya bro" type of story. I would have to back it up. But im my case i have not been there.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 11:48 AM
The Whole OSO SOS and the bashing... I dont really care.

You will really care when it is your turn in the barrel. Remember, you don't need to be guilty of anything. You simply need to upset the wrong vicious people.

Perhaps that's the take-away from ding ding's posts, (once you get past the salacious curiosity of who it could be.)

Not sure that there is anything else to say about that.

You all have a nice Friday.

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 12:33 PM
There will be no turn in the barrel for me. I am a ford diesel tech from Iowa. I go to work every day and bust my ass for my old baja 24 outlaw. Dont see how i could be thrown under the bus at all. sounds like everyone knows each other that is fighting.

But who cares, im done. This is too much drama. Ill just keep out of it and keep readin (its the most fun anyways)

And i guess if it ever happens to be my turn in the barrel: Ill make another username and start posting that way. people will ask who i am and i will keep it a secret.

- Mitch VanFossen
Bettendorf, Iowa

fund razor
07-23-2010, 12:37 PM
As long as you never stand up to a bully on the internet, you should be safe Mitch.

Unless somebody else drags you in, even though you have nothing to do with it.

Good luck.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 01:02 PM
1. I don't give a chit about post count, I'm more about quality posts and sharing info, or sharing fun.

2. EXACTLY my point a few pages ago. Ned and Jay are both business owners, and they are both big boys. Work it out Gentlemen. WE don't all need to know about it. And the fact that you both bring your business dispute here makes this look even more unprofessional. Are you looking to find a jury?? I find it embarrassing that the sport I love is covered by "professionals" that act so juvenile.

3. It's business, between two people that I will loosely refer to as businessmen.

4. where the phuck does Cloke have any business in this at all? Does he have a financial interest in this?

Alec, you bought your way in, and then you swung a wrecking ball. Nice move "pal". Glad to see you made some new friends.

I didnt start this thread, Ned did.

I didnt make this public, Ned did.

I wasnt dealing with Ned, I was dealing with his employee.

With reference to why its any of my business...the money is owed to me.

All the other talk on here re bullying is coming from those that definately have no interest with this topic.

If you want to bash on here I'll stay and go along.

I'm not on here trying to collect the money. I dropped the subject here a while back when Ned did.

If you arent interested in post counts then you are in the right place. If you are interested in quality posts then get on with talking about boats.

It doesnt matter who Ding Ding is either.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 01:05 PM
I didnt start this thread, Ned did.

I didnt make this public, Ned did.

I wasnt dealing with Ned, I was dealing with his employee.

With reference to why its any of my business...the money is owed to me.

All the other talk on here re bullying is coming from those that definately have no interest with this topic.

If you want to bash on here I'll stay and go along.

I'm not on here trying to collect the money. I dropped the subject here a while back when Ned did.

If you arent interested in post counts then you are in the right place. If you are interested in quality posts then get on with talking about boats.

It doesnt matter who Ding Ding is either.

Why are you talking about me on oso? Why did you say on oso that I said more than once on this thread that Chris was not guilty? I meant me.

Why are you making veiled references on oso about my work, due to things that you found stalking me on the internet?

Oh yeah, because I no longer please you.... so you must attack me. Yet, I am guilty only of disagreeing with your terrorist tactics.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 01:10 PM
very well said :cheers2:

I dont understand this

Are you thanking the people that stood up to Sunkins bullying?

And while I'm asking, is doing work for someone on one topic and then another and then another, and as you go along and ask for payment and are stroked into finishing the current project before money is available.......would you call that bullying ?????

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Why are you talking about me on oso? Why did you say on oso that I said more than once on this thread that Chris was not guilty? I meant me.

Why are you making veiled references on oso about my work, due to things that you found stalking me on the internet?

Oh yeah, because I no longer please you.... so you must attack me. Yet, I am guilty only of disagreeing with your terrorist tactics.

Who gives a chit if you please me.

You make everything about you. Your references on here about being attacked even though being innocent are being read as you supporting CS. Not you.
Make yourself clearer.

You are the one bringing up your work, relax. I have no interest in your work.

If I did you would have heard by now, but your work is none of my business.

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 01:30 PM
very well said :cheers2:

whatever dude, just stop please. i wont make the "mistakes" you have.

WMF
07-23-2010, 01:39 PM
What's the matter Bill? You don't like to be on the receiving end of people throwing nonsense against the wall to see if it sticks?

Should I post your threatening pm?

How do you suppose that you will ruin me financially? Post on the internet that my rotten tank wasn't rotten?

You came to troll. You got what you gave. I guess you can dish out the outrageous claims, but when somebody strikes a nerve... you come unglued with the threats to destroy me and destroy me financially.

Really. That's really the man that you are?
If you want to be left out of the drama, stay out of it and don't come over here looking for trouble and making incorrect guesses at who is who.

No John thats not it at all, you bring up my business name, then say Im a coke head, come on dude, you are total asshole, you are spreading rumors and lies! you really need to grow up John! I have no problem going back and forth but when you spread lies about me, and bring my business name into it i have a problem with that.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 01:49 PM
No John thats not it at all, you bring up my business name, then say Im a coke head, come on dude, you are total asshole, you are spreading rumors and lies! you really need to grow up John! I have no problem going back and forth but when you spread lies about me, and bring my business name into it i have a problem with that.
I said "sinus or xxxx habit, who knows?"
It was a strategic innuendo made to make a point.

Remember that feeling you describe in this post. Let it guide you next time you decide to play loose and fast with the facts because you have joined the mob mentality.

What I was doing was taking advantage of a teachable moment. But you didn't pick up on it. Maybe you will now.

Have a good one Bill.

Davidmnc
07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry..............I could not resist!!

Davidmnc
07-23-2010, 02:09 PM
ding ding is OBAMA! :eek:

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 02:21 PM
last time I checked you were the one swinging on my nuts trying to figure out who I was..Tarzan

let it go...
:cheers2:

Wow, you are dramatic! No wonder you had problems with others. And im done. and im not the only one wondering who you are. in the end i prolly dont know you. Or need to. Just wondering was all. I know you wont post on OSO though because you will be outed. The mods here must know you. They would have your IP in a hurry over there.

Just keep posting. Ill leave you alone.

Keep in mind none of this involves me at all. all i did was ask a couple questions. but keep in mind you are not a super hero in need to keep your identity secret. people would most likely take you seriously if you just came clean. so they can say "ohh that dude... yeah he really did get it bad" Or "ohhh yeah he did do that". just keep it a secret so no one can even take what you say to heart.

WMF
07-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Oh now im a registered member, you guys really have one ****ed up site on your hands, no wonder it is going down like the Titanic:rolleyes:

Davidmnc
07-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh now im a registered member, you guys really have one ****ed up site on your hands, no wonder it is going down like the Titanic:rolleyes:

Which in it self shows thta this site is open to any one! :sifone:

fund razor
07-23-2010, 03:32 PM
What if ding ding isn't who the jackals think he is?

Hmmm. Just wondering to myself.

It would be one of the funniest moments in forum history if it was a totally different guy and the jackals had to hurry and delete the feeding fest.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Since you asked...

I have been on the receiving end of Funds comments in the past, but thats just it...its the past. I think lots of board members on all boating boards saw and learned a lot from the recent "bully" ousting of several people recently.

I think the situation REALLY hit home with members on all boards when it was Chris Sunkin at the end of the barrel. Although Chris has his good and bad moments his responses were always educated, informative, sometimes witty, and in the overall scheme added to the boards draw and atmosphere. Big deal he told some lies about his position in life, it still did not make him a con-man.

In the end I think it changed peoples perspective of the boards and people realized how easy it was to end up at the barrel of the gun. If you believe it or not, lives and families have been ruined over things said and transpired on these boards...

In case you have not noticed people HAVE changed, SOS has changed, OSO has changed, I have changed, even Fund has changed. You can even change...

Chris

I dont really give a chit about this mythical perception of the boards.

When someone is asked to do something and payment amount is established, then when the work is done , they should be paid.

That includes engine work , painting, parts purchased that are used personally or passed on to a friend, PHOTOGRAPHY and motorcycle parts.

The language on day 30 is one thing, the language on day 360 is another.

If I was you I would get off here and race to Serious's paypal acct and change your email address so Stecz isnt made a liar when its proven you are still collecting the $$ here.

Despite Stecz's assurances I'm within minutes of getting banned from here so I'll say my goodbyes.

Dont waste your time checking my PMs.
It is just an answer to the resident boat thief/rat that threatened me.

Stecz hasnt logged on here in weeks with any of his 3 names, and you are right here every day.

Allowing people to insinuate people are drug users isnt very bright either.

What a mess.

April 9 was your mistake.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Indeed, my friend...indeed...

It sure is nice to be sitting on this side of the grass...
:cheers2:

Try " It was......"

BUIZILLA
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Sorry..............I could not resist!!

64548 no change here... :cuss:

Oh now im a registered member, you guys really have one ****ed up site on your hands, no wonder it is going down like the Titanic:rolleyes: yup, so fuked up your still here... :rolleyes: if it's a sinking ship, jump off into the sharks, see how they treat ya for dinner.. :sifone:

Alec, ding ding is not Chris, take that to the bank.......

Davidmnc
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Now I have to quote some one from OSO. "Can you guys take a break from this? Id like to go boating this weekend but I dont want to have 20 pages to catch up on Monday morning!"

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Can I call you by your first name?

Alec,

I assure you and I'm positive others will confirm, I'm not Chris. I have no intentions of causing problems.

I will however point out that you guys are brewing the biggest pot of "We look like dumb chits" the boating forums have ever seen next door with all the hoopla about who I'am.

I assure you your not on a timer to get banned, the members want you here as your only adding to the knock punch coming to you from bashing this site over your agenda with Sunkin.

just sayin :)

I dont really care Chris. Get someone to pretend it was them and had you set up the acct for them.

Just means you are still involved and wreckin what could be a clean site , run by volunteers who are working hard AGAIN.

Geronimo36
07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
I was thinking it was Long Duck Dong but who cares......

Fundrazor, I think you have a technical glych with the website.

If I log out of the site, use my username and click the "forgot password" function, then use csunkin@sbcglobal as my username email address and hit send password, the dialogue box indicates that my password has been emailed to csunkin.

When someone forgets a password and they type in their credentials, doesn't the software verify you've entered the correct associated email address so your password isn't mistakenly sent to another member? That seems on the surface it would present a security issue?

Please explain.

Ratickle
07-23-2010, 04:39 PM

If I log out of the site, use my username and click the "forgot password" function, then use csunkin@sbcglobal as my username email address and hit send password, the dialogue box indicates that my password has been emailed to csunkin.

When someone forgets a password and they type in their credentials, doesn't the software verify you've entered the correct associated email address so your password isn't mistakenly sent to another member? That seems on the surface it would present a security issue?

Please explain.

Hey Frank, I'll check that.

Ratickle
07-23-2010, 04:48 PM
I assure you and I'm positive others will confirm, I'm not Chris.:)

That I will confirm.

I have no intentions of causing problems.

Good idea.

I assure you your not on a timer to get banned, ......:)

True, no one is on a timer. But, only the member themselves can decide if they will or not.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:13 PM

Please explain.

I am not sure how to respond.

I haven't been a moderator or a board member here for a long time. I am an expert in fund raising. I have no advanced training or knowledge of software. When I was a moderator, I simply babysat swap. I represent nothing but myself and my own beliefs.

But it's nice to see you here Frank. I understand that some vows are easily broken. :)

Looks like Paul is helping you.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:16 PM
"100% verified."

"none other than."

"Imagine that"

At least Airpacker is hedging his bet by backpedaling.

Can someone grab all those quotes, so we can remember everyone who was "100% verified" that ding ding is Chris Sunkin, and it was "one more of his cons."

Don't leave anyone out. We need to protect the internet from people who lie and make things up. It is our duty. To do any less is to aid con men.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 05:17 PM
If anyone goes in here and pretends to forget their password and types in Sunkins personal email address it goes to him ( your new password request).

WHY ??

Chris Sunkins personal email address is associated with everyones acct here?

If you type in a made up email it says " this email is not associated with your acct. )

Thats what was done with Ding Ding.

BTW

I am comforted by Ding Ding's assurances I'm not to be banned.

Nice , coming from a brand new member that the admins here claim they dont know.

Taking a while to check all this out , dont ya think.??

Maybe someone can wake the owner up and ask him why Chris's personal email is associated with every single members acct.

Why do you think they are called PMs ?? They arent.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Check what out Alec?

It is 100% verified to be CS. I read it on OSO.

There should be no question. Everyone should believe you.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Check what out Alec?

It is 100% verified to be CS. I read it on OSO.

There should be no question. Everyone should believe you.

Be careful John.

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=catastrophe;512533]WHY ??

Chris Sunkins personal email address is associated with everyones acct here?

If you type in a made up email it says " this email is not associated with your acct. )[QUOTE]

I tried it too with the same result... curious....:eek::eek::eek:

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Be careful John.

Be careful of what? Am I in danger?

In danger of what? A smear campaign?
No. You are a good man. You only do the right thing.
You are my protector. Not the monster who will destroy me.

I can trust everything that I read from you, and everything that I read on OSO. No?

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:28 PM
I had better be going and take Alec's warning.

I had better not speak my mind like a free AMERICAN or there will be consequences.

Based on experience, I can only take that as a threat of retaliation against me. So I had better go.

Bobcat
07-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Now I have to quote some one from OSO. "Can you guys take a break from this? Id like to go boating this weekend but I dont want to have 20 pages to catch up on Monday morning!"

I'll summarize it for you.

April 9th, greedy/lonely old man tries hostile takeover.....He fooled two really smart guys and one idiot to join in with him, They threatened to ruin Chris over $99.00 ISF , a simple phone call could have handled this professionally. They then brought in Rob (I got kicked off SOS) and Nort (I wasn't invited to SOS) to start a sh*tstorm. They got help from Jay "I'm not a pedophile til convicted" Nichols to join in. Now they keep singing this sad old song over and over hoping someone will listen.

The bottom line is that they made a power move and failed horribly by underestimating their enemy. They are now forced to swim in the filth of the very website they bashed when they were still on the SOS Board.

I assure you also that ding ding ain't Sunkin(unless he started using spell check:sifone:)

Have a great weekend everyone, still business as usual at SOS and always will be !:USA:

Geronimo36
07-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Looks like Paul is helping you.

I don't know a Paul?

He's helping SOS and its members, not me. ;)

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
I had better be going and take Alec's warning.

I had better not speak my mind like a free AMERICAN or there will be consequences.

Based on experience, I can only take that as a threat of retaliation against me. So I had better go.

Geeez John, are you in amateur theater or something ?
Enough with the histrionics.

Not everything has something to do with you.

Let Paul figure out why Chris's email address gets in to everyones acct.

6 or 7 people have done what I said and it goes to him, so let Paul figure it out.

And I know you are American, no need for capitals.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't know a Paul?

Sorry, my bad. I thought you had read his post right under yours quoting you offering to help you.

Paul is Ratickle.

Geronimo36
07-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Paul is Ratickle.

I don't know all members on a first name basis.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Geeez John, are you in amateur theater or something ?
Enough with the histrionics.

Not everything has something to do with you.

Let Paul figure out why Chris's email address gets in to everyones acct.

6 or 7 people have done what I said and it goes to him, so let Paul figure it out.

And I know you are American, no need for capitals.

That sounds like a glitch.

The Incorrect Proclamation that ding ding is Chris sounds like the same people who talked each other into going nuclear against this forum just talked each other into a mass decision to give it their "100%" seal of verification.
Imagine what they could convice each other with a few bottle of Crown Royal.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:46 PM

Sorry. I thought his quoting you and offering to help you would assist in filling in those gaps, contextually.

Again, my apologies for this confusion.

Ratickle
07-23-2010, 05:52 PM

My bad, there is more than one Paul.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Maybe people are finally ready to talk about being sick and tired of agenda based hysteria and mob rule group dynamics by a few people trying to control the rest. Yep. We learned about Chris on April 9.

We learned about many more today.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 05:56 PM
That sounds like a glitch.

The Incorrect Proclamation that ding ding is Chris sounds like the same people who talked each other into going nuclear against this forum just talked each other into a mass decision to give it their "100%" seal of verification.
Imagine what they could convice each other with a few bottle of Crown Royal.

I am sure its a glitch. When someone did exactly that with Ding Ding and put in Chris Sunkins email...it went through.

Thats why the assumption.

It doesnt answer though why Sunkins email ( personal, not admin ) allows that to happen.

I'll go back 45 posts.
I dont care who Ding Ding is. Someone I trust has told me he talked to him.

I want Ned to pay his bills. Nothing more.

Bgchuby01
07-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Well ding ding it was good talking to you on the phone earlier today, see you for lunch next month. I love watching Alex, and whoever else think that you are chris. As I said for years just a bunch of keyboard commando's.

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 06:03 PM
secret secret. shhhhhhh

Bgchuby01
07-23-2010, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=fund razor;512553]Maybe people are finally ready to talk about being sick and tired of agenda based hysteria and mob rule group dynamics by a few people trying to control the rest.

I learned that first hand on OSO a few years back. Almost every post that was negative about me was from someone that had no idea who that I was. An OSO member packinair, he talked alot of crap about me and others. When I finally met him he is 5'8 140lbs soaking wet. but behind a keyboard he spoke a lot of crap to alot of people because he was shubles butt buddy so he could do no wrong. Once we met we worked it out, turns out he was an ok guy

Geronimo36
07-23-2010, 06:05 PM
My bad, there is more than one Paul.

Paul, thanks for looking into it.

I've attached screen shots of my test so the "glitch" can be properly fixed.

Test 1: Entered csunkin email address and dialogue box once I submitted.

Test 2: Intentionally entered an incorrect address and dialogue box when submitted.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:08 PM
All I know is that the engineers of the destruction of CS and the destruction of this site are 100% sure... certainly as sure as any other investigation that they have run, that it was absolutely CS using the screen name ding ding. They quoted him and had great fun. Others jumped on. It became the last nail in a con man's coffin. A feeding frenzy. Glee.

I certainly hope that it was not just an assumption, as Alec now describes it. If that were the case, and they were wrong.... then they are what they condemn, and people will wake up and start thinking for themselves instead of jumping on a bandwagon, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda.

If they (and you) are wrong about their 100% verification in their condemnation of a member of this website, their credibilty will land in the same garbage truck as the men that they have ruined.

Good luck.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:11 PM
"Jumping on a bandwagon, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda."

Learn it, know it. Repeat it.

Think for yourself. Don't join in a mob decision to destroy people.

Good night.

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 06:17 PM
"Jumping on a bandwagon, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda."

Learn it, know it. Repeat it.

Think for yourself. Don't join in a mob decision to destroy people.

Good night.

Geez, now you are quoting yourself.!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the matter with you?

The post whore thread is in another section.

Frank is trying to show here what others discovered.

fixxxer22
07-23-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm gonna come out and say that i am not looking to rake anyone over the coals. I just read this stuff. i just piped in when i prolly shouldnt have and asked who that dude was. then it gets frusturating. im not trying to bea keyboard commando and i now understand the glitch. just a little weird if you ask me. but oh well.

Everyone keep in mind that i dont think a website can really really ruin you. If i made everyone dislike me on a site.... I would just say oh well. But then again this is really it for me. I dont do facebook. I cant delete my myspace (shows how long its been)... But its really as far as it goes right? But again, i dont really know what im talking about. If anyone cares thought I'm 6'2" 210. hahaha and young! Oh yeah, and a Ninja! but seriously im 6'2" 210

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Geez, now you are quoting yourself.!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the matter with you?

The post whore thread is in another section.

Frank is trying to show here what others discovered.

Frank's question is a separate (and later, let's take them chronologiocally, shall we) issue than the question of whether the pronouncement by every member of the Architects of The Extortion was a damaging and incorrect, grossly unfair assumption, or whether they were "100% verified" in taking action to cause further damage to other people.

We await that important answer, but in the meantime we will not jump on any bandwagons, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda.
(Like your daily deathwatch of this site and hopes for its destruction.)

catastrophe
07-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Frank's question is a separate (and later, let's take them chronologiocally, shall we) issue than the question of whether the pronouncement by every member of the Architects of The Extortion was a damaging and incorrect, grossly unfair assumption, or whether they were "100% verified" in taking action to cause further damage to other people.

We await that important answer, but in the meantime we will not jump on any bandwagons, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda.
(Like your daily deathwatch of this site and hopes for its destruction.)

You will have to describe what the Architects of Extortion means.

Who got extorted ?? Chris Sunkin ?

Who said it was a deathwatch ? Actually the numbers are coming up.

You can thank me by PM for this thread. Its really helping.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:52 PM
You will have to describe what the Architects of Extortion means.

Who got extorted ?? Chris Sunkin ?

Who said it was a deathwatch ? Actually the numbers are coming up.

You can thank me by PM for this thread. Its really helping.

I don't need to post the names of the people who announced that it was 100% verified that it was CS and then jumped on the bandwagon in glee for the brilliant (Nice work boys) effort. We all know who you are.

We'd rather not jump on any bandwagons, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
We can trust you Alec. You protect us from cons and people pretending to be other people. Especially people who use fake screen names.

Thanks for the call WMF. It was good to reconnect.

stecz20
07-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Chris

I dont really give a chit about this mythical perception of the boards.

When someone is asked to do something and payment amount is established, then when the work is done , they should be paid.

That includes engine work , painting, parts purchased that are used personally or passed on to a friend, PHOTOGRAPHY and motorcycle parts.

The language on day 30 is one thing, the language on day 360 is another.

If I was you I would get off here and race to Serious's paypal acct and change your email address so Stecz isnt made a liar when its proven you are still collecting the $$ here.

Despite Stecz's assurances I'm within minutes of getting banned from here so I'll say my goodbyes.

Dont waste your time checking my PMs.
It is just an answer to the resident boat thief/rat that threatened me.

Stecz hasnt logged on here in weeks with any of his 3 names, and you are right here every day.

Allowing people to insinuate people are drug users isnt very bright either.

What a mess.

April 9 was your mistake.

yeah, alec weeks huh... im not sure where your head is at times but ok.... this thread is about to be cut off... ding ding is steve, LONG DUCK DONG... nor do i have 3 names.. i have one and ill use the admin when i dont use this one.... alec i have said you are my friend and still consider you one, but that line is wearing thin. the **** that comes out of your mouth is starting to wear me out... every call you make asking me to explain to you how this transaction is going im done..... ive been kind to you through all of this, ive held your hand through all of this.... ive sahred with you information that was none of your business.. im done...

alec, you wanna hang out and have a drink, call me.. if you wanna know anything that has to do with this board and what the day to day are... sorry, thats over and done with.......

as far as ding ding goes, not sure why you have anything to say, esp since what you have been through in the past few years... but hay, have at it fella......

oso never let me explain anything on there, they blocked my ip and i could never get on there to explain myself..... that sthe only reason i never went on there to say anything, yet everyone cries that their membership here was frozen.. all this baby bull**** is gonna be over soon and the boards will go back to what they were.. everyone will find there comfy place and well be past this.... im gonna ask you guys one favor.....

in regards to chris sunkin, if you wanna fight him, knock him out, call him out, ill give you his address and his phone number and you can do it face to face like a man.... get off the comp, step away from your keryboard and do it already.. stop talking about how all you guys are gonna get him, you all sound like idiots... go do it already, knock him out.... please stop bringing it to this website.... its old and im about done with it.....

Geronimo36
07-23-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't need to post the names of the people who announced that it was 100% verified that it was CS and then jumped on the bandwagon in glee for the brilliant (Nice work boys) effort. We all know who you are.

We'd rather not jump on any bandwagons, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda.

John, are you talking in innuendo's or some kind of code? Agreed that my issue is separate but you say my name then make a reference to 'architects of extortion' then in a later post say its in reference to being sure about who ding ding is?

Any way, I now have a personal security concern and would like to see it resolved ASAP or have my acct deleted.

If there is something you would like to discuss I suggest contacting me directly.

Frank

fund razor
07-23-2010, 07:25 PM
John, are you talking in innuendo's or some kind of code? Agreed that my issue is separate but you say my name then make a reference to 'architects of extortion' then in a later post say its in reference to being sure about who ding ding is?

Any way, I now have a personal security concern and would like to see it resolved ASAP or have my acct deleted.

If there is something you would like to discuss I suggest contacting me directly.

Frank
Wasn't talking to you, for you, or about you. Except to answer your forum question for whatever reason directed at me.

If you are in the group of people that stated publicly that you were 100% certain that ding ding was CS, then that's a coincidence.

I am surprised that you have an account here, as you earlier described yourself as a non-member in this thread.

Have a good night Frank. Good luck with your forum issue. I am sure that it is being handled promptly by the staff.

VtSteve
07-23-2010, 07:26 PM
I was going to guess LDD, but couldn't imagine why he'd be back after that circus. Nice company.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 07:29 PM
I am sure that everybody knew it was LDD, (now that has been posted).

I just hope that some people stopped to think about what forums have become.

VtSteve
07-23-2010, 07:33 PM
No, CS was a good choice as well. But I hardly think what Ding Ding said about himself (obvious name BTW), was really a good indicator. Amazing what can pass for reform and good intentions on the internet. OJ should be here any moment stating how he really meant well

Tony
07-23-2010, 07:57 PM
sooooooo. Ned.......

fund razor
07-23-2010, 09:51 PM
The bullying has to stop. We have to find a way to get back to where we began. People sharing a common interest.

Somewhere along the way, the love of bullying people overcame the love of the sport.

It is probably too late...If the 30 of you who have lurked all day choose to do nothing, and just sit there like lemmings watching Jerry Springer.

Remember: Resist jumping on a bandwagon, driven by a willingness to believe and a past agenda.

Otherwise.... the forums have been destroyed forever by negative forces, bent on manipulating people.

fund razor
07-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Phuck forums. You guys can either save them or use them to destroy each other.

Good luck.

You win Alec, everybody is unhappy. Nobody trusts each other. No forum will ever be the same.

Mission Accomplished.

Ratickle
07-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Paul, thanks for looking into it.

I've attached screen shots of my test so the "glitch" can be properly fixed.

Test 1: Entered csunkin email address and dialogue box once I submitted.

Test 2: Intentionally entered an incorrect address and dialogue box when submitted.

Interesting Frank,

You probably know more about this than I do, but here is what I can figure out.....

The system has no idea who you are other than your sign-in name and password combination. So, if you can't sign in, and request your password reset information be sent to a legitimate email address , That The System Has Loaded, (such as Chris's, Stecz's, Mine, Alec's, Yours, etc.) it does that.

If you request it be sent to a non-loaded email address that the system does not recognize, it says it does not recognize that email address.

I'm running more tests, but you may be able to assist at this point.

I can see no way for the system to have a clue who you are until you sign in. If you do not sign in and make a request, the system looks at what is loaded and says "Sure, I can send your request there", or "No, I can't send it there, it doesn't exist", (as far as it knows).

From what I can find, all V-Bulletin systems do the same thing.

Ratickle
07-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Nobody trusts each other. No forum will ever be the same.

I have many friends on here who I trust, yourself included.

There are also those who abused that trust. But, it doesn't make me less likely to trust those whom I already trust. Just less likely to be as willing to trust someone new in a short period of time.

Three things most know about me,

Principles, Morals, and Ethics, Never compromise them....

Bobcat
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Still plenty of trust to go around.....I trust someone will post bail for me during the worlds....more than once:smash:. Did I ever mention how fun it was to be me.:sifone:

BY U BOY
07-24-2010, 12:05 AM
All I can say is WOW!

VtSteve
07-24-2010, 12:16 AM
If it was so obvious why didnt you speak up? there was 100% confirmation by several people that I was someone that I was not...

Lesson learned, a few people convinced each other I was someone else because they are so focused on the destruction of another...its all fun and games until your the one at the end of the barrel.

Have a good weekend..

I've seen many of your posts in the past, and I've read the judgment against you as well. You're not known as an articulate person. You're crass, irrational, shoot from the hip and rather weird. Excuse me for not recognizing you.

The destruction of you was what the public needed. You're a thief, a con man, and you fled to another state. You avoided a judgment by no-show. You're a con artist.

So now you get to tell people that you've been unfairly treated? WTF

I'm beginning to think this is a den of thieves here.

Bgchuby01
07-24-2010, 12:30 AM
nothing like another person forming an opinion based on internet BS

Buoy
07-24-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm having a hard time digesting all this.

So, ding ding, you are admitedly LDD (Long Duck Dong). You walked onto the boards as a complete self-important arrogant Dick head, and your first response in a comment regarding myself was a derogatory, and calling me out to spar with you...
I didn't at that time choose to join the fight, nor do I now. I was, and am a representative of this board, and that would just be inappropriate.
You got busted in a bad deal on disclosure on a boat, and now you are paying for it (dearly, I am sure).

Now, before you get worked up, I believe in forgiveness also. You phucked up on that deal, and I saw your apology posted publicly.
An apology is one thing, making good on a mis-deed is another.
As far as I know you are making good on a mis-deed, and making amends.
I believe in forgiveness, but only to those that I believe realize the phuck-up they made and take the responsibility for it.

12 months ago you were a pretty cocky sonofabitch.
You seem a bit more humble today.

I think the humble version is more the reality.
There ain't no big fish here, maybe a few guys that own big boats, but the status is we're all equal. Just guys (and gals) that love boats.

The future path you choose is your own.

scarabman
07-24-2010, 06:18 AM
You are correct, I was a much different person with lots less respect when I first arrived to the boards. Please accept my apologies for our previous interactions, thats not how I carry myself and not the impression I want to leave.

People still have the "mob" opinion of my situation and what happend, but still have no first hand knowledge of anything that transpired. As I stated previously in this thread ....who ever is the loudest or has the most supporters must be telling the truth, right? WRONG.. I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will say the WHOLE story hasnt been told, but I'm not here to bring all that up...people believe what you want to believe, the story is far from over.

The point of why I said anything in this thread is clear by the actions of those next door and they ring 100% true to the "mob" mentality and I hope everyone got a chance to see it all unfold and learn from it..

It's obvious there is a group of people that live and breath the demise of Chris Sunkin. This group believe in their cause so much that they were convinced, they confirmed, and had 100% legitimate verification that I was Chris Sunkin...they posted it on OSO and I'm sure they were slapping each others butts that they figured out that I was Sunkin, I mean come on, they had 100% Verified PROOF!

All day long I watched them as they built their own trap, looked at it, admired it, verified it....then they all joined hands and walked right into it...and now they arent saying a thing...well imagine that..Now everything they have said and done is suspect, welcome to the front of the barrel gentlemen..its your turn in the hot seat..

I have no ax to grind with anyone,
I have forgiven those who wrongly judged me (there is one of them in the trap above) and moved on with my life and I'm trying to rebuild from there and resolve my own issues, like I said my story isnt over either.

In the end, just cause your the loudest or have the most supporters doesnt mean that your right or your telling the truth. Its one thing to expose someones wrong doing, its a whole different issue to ruin someone's life, interfere with their relationship with the kids and ability to support their families.

Hopefully this will bring these issues and the bullying to an end. Like I said I have no ax to grind with anyone and hopefully we can put this all behind us and move forward...See you guys at Emerald Coast!

Are you saying that you were treated unfairly in regards to how things unfolded with your past behavior and misdeeds?????????????????????????

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 08:05 AM
please get back on the original topic, if there is any more info, or we lock it up...

thanx

fund razor
07-24-2010, 08:22 AM
I think that the original topic of this thread is Alec's bully tactics.

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 08:32 AM
the thread TITLE and TOPIC STARTER led into a specific Ned > Alec issue.... then it went haywire.. any more info on that stays here... other derelict factual issues can be tastefully started elsewhere... keyword *tastefully* :)

fund razor
07-24-2010, 08:39 AM
the thread TITLE and TOPIC STARTER led into a specific Ned > Alec issue.... then it went haywire.. any more info on that stays here... other derelict factual issues can be tastefully started elsewhere... keyword *tastefully* :)

So would discussion of the phenomenon of internet bullies and their negative impact be appropriate on a thread about a bully?
Or are we only accepting post containing scraps of Alec's or Ned's personal business information?

Where would the discussion of mob mentality, internet bullies and the damage done by jumping on bandwagons, driven by a will to believe and a past agenda go? The bar?

Where do people interested in LDDs apparent transformation go? A different bad business thread because he once was, or the bar because it is non boating related?

I appreciate the help sorting this out. I want to make sure that I post in the right place, and that it is tasteful.

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 08:46 AM
So would discussion of the phenomenon of internet bullies and their negative impact be appropriate on a thread about a bully? a topic started on that would evolve into more warfare... :boxing_smiley: so don't start one

Or are we only accepting post containing scraps of Alec's or Ned's personal business information? personal business info is just that, personal, no need for that on the 'net... other facts "on topic" concerning this situation can stay here... keyword *facts*.. :)

fund razor
07-24-2010, 08:56 AM
a topic started on that would evolve into more warfare... :boxing_smiley: so don't start one
personal business info is just that, personal, no need for that on the 'net... other facts "on topic" concerning this situation can stay here... keyword *facts*.. :)

Ok. I won't start a thread on a really important topic, as you have told me directly not to.

Let me just say this... and I will leave your forum and cause you no more trouble.

A better alternative to an internet mob jury is for two men to work it out between themselves, with a brief, factual warning in the bad business section if they must. This type of group arbitration by uninvolved parties is a perversion of the original intent of the bad business section.

Let's be honest. Ned used this thread to lash out at Alec, who was getting pretty hardcore with Ned's employee. The other site had the moderating experience to see it for what it was and they deleted it. He brought it here and we didn't.
It had no business in the bad business section in the first place.

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 09:11 AM
This type of group arbitration by uninvolved parties is a perversion of the original intent of the bad business section. exactly my point... you are uninvolved in the Alec > Ned issue at hand, so it is a topic diversion.. not that your wrong on your views, just not on specific topic..

in retrospect, if you want to start a topic in The Bar concerning the evolving trend of internet bully's in the boating world, and their eventual demise, that might be of keen interest, if kept clean (I doubt it)..... keyword *clean*

you don't know a thing about internet bully's until you have frequented The Hull Truth or Yacht Forums, especially YF... Lordy, Lordy...

fund razor
07-24-2010, 09:13 AM
you are uninvolved in the Alec > Ned issue at hand

If that is your litmus...

None of us are involved.

scarabman
07-24-2010, 09:20 AM
If that is your litmus...

None of us are involved.

And if that is the litmus, then in fact, only 2 parties would be able to post on any topic??????????

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 09:28 AM
exactly..... let me summarized MY OPINION here, if Dave doesn't agree he can change my postings...

Ned confronts Alec concerning strong arm tactics with one of his employee's (instead of Alec going straight to Ned, or vice versa) for a debt/amount not rightly owned (or yet proven to be owned) by Alec, Ned does it on the 'net instead of a street corner, where there are gangs on 2 corners, this is NO BUSINESS of anyone else here to jump into the fray... then each side doesn't like what's being said, so a fight ensues in the middle of the street, happens every night in the Bronx... no need for a fight here... If Ned and Alec can't work it out, and the claims are proven legit/unlegit on both/either side/s, THEN and ONLY THEN, does it become Bad Business. OSO and SOS are not jury pools...

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 09:33 AM
And if that is the litmus, then in fact, only 2 parties would be able to post on any topic?????????? good point, maybe in the Bad Business section only those directly involved in an *instance* should be allowed to post... not my call, but a very good point, this pile-on mentality is what boils things to a head, mostly needlessly, and what John seems to be trying to convey (and I personally agree)

Ratickle
07-24-2010, 09:38 AM
exactly..... let me summarized MY OPINION here, if Dave doesn't agree he can change my postings...

Ned confronts Alec concerning strong arm tactics with one of his employee's (instead of Alec going straight to Ned, or vice versa) for a debt/amount not rightly owned (or yet proven to be owned) by Alec, Ned does it on the 'net instead of a street corner, where there are gangs on 2 corners, this is NO BUSINESS of anyone else here to jump into the fray... then each side doesn't like what's being said, so a fight ensues in the middle of the street, happens every night in the Bronx... no need for a fight here... If Ned and Alec can't work it out, and the claims are proven legit/unlegit on both/either side/s, THEN and ONLY THEN, does it become Bad Business. OSO and SOS are not jury pools...

I'm reading all of these very good points and am not sure how I feel about it. Obviously, anyone else who was strong armed in the same manner by the same sort of person would want to post. Anyone who had strong feelings on either side would want to post. And, anyone who felt they had been harmed in anyway by anyone who posted would want to post.

I probably should not have moved this into the GB&U, but, this was two guys with first hand input about a business transaction and they were obviously looking to be judged by the members of this site who cared enough to give their input.

Where should it have gone?

And the other topic (Internet Bullying), it would be a bar thread, but Jim is right. It would be a tough one to keep within our rules, just as this one is.

I will say again, overall this thread has been well mannered and the attempts by all to keep it within the parameters we set as a site are certainly appreciated. If some of you think that is not true, look at the self edits by the posters at the bottom of their posts.:sifone:....Thanks again

I say start a thread about internet bullying in the bar, but have the discussion start about what type of discussion should be allowed.

TEAMBAJA
07-24-2010, 12:32 PM
If Ned and Alec can't work it out, and the claims are proven legit/unlegit on both/either side/s, THEN and ONLY THEN, does it become Bad Business. OSO and SOS are not jury pools...

Ned and Alec dont have anything to work out. Ned and Jay have the issues that need ironed out. Ned should quit dragging his dick in the dirt, get this resolved with Jay and focus on the new magazine. I am actually looking forward to the new magazine and hope it does well. Alec needs to step away and maybe consider doing infomercials with Sally Struthers if he wants to continue trying to save the world. :smash:

BUIZILLA
07-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Ned and Alec dont have anything to work out. Ned and Jay have the issues that need ironed out. au contrare.. Alec clearly stated he bought Jay's debt, and it was his to collect..

Geronimo36
07-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Interesting Frank,

You probably know more about this than I do, but here is what I can figure out.....

The system has no idea who you are other than your sign-in name and password combination. So, if you can't sign in, and request your password reset information be sent to a legitimate email address , That The System Has Loaded, (such as Chris's, Stecz's, Mine, Alec's, Yours, etc.) it does that.

If you request it be sent to a non-loaded email address that the system does not recognize, it says it does not recognize that email address.

I'm running more tests, but you may be able to assist at this point.

I can see no way for the system to have a clue who you are until you sign in. If you do not sign in and make a request, the system looks at what is loaded and says "Sure, I can send your request there", or "No, I can't send it there, it doesn't exist", (as far as it knows).

From what I can find, all V-Bulletin systems do the same thing.

Thanks.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

See ya'll on the water.

TEAMBAJA
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
au contrare.. Alec clearly stated he bought Jay's debt, and it was his to collect..

Yeah, I read that. Funny stuff.

This was my reaction when I read that......

:rolleyes: <-----------

phragle
07-24-2010, 01:42 PM
au contrare.. Alec clearly stated he bought Jay's debt, and it was his to collect..

So at this point, and after that statement, is it safe to assume that Ned owes Jay no money because Alec hs satisfied the debt with Jay by purchasing it for a dollar for dollar ratio?